Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

PVC Pickup Location - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC Pickup Location (1442 Views)

How To Locate Your Permanent Voter's Card (PVC) Pickup Location / How To Know Your PVC Pickup Location / Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PVC Pickup Location by Pebcak: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
How to locate your PVC. Go to www.govote.ng/pickup. Type the PU Number on your temporary voter card, search and your #PVC location will appear... @ 80% PVC collection we can make it 99.9999999% if not 100%
IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE
VOTE WISELY

# CHANGE

PVC Pickup Location
INEC has decentralized PVC pickups. Now you can pickup your PVC at your ward. Use the form below to find where you can pickup your PVC. Pickups for Ekiti & Osun state remain at their respective LGAs.

Re: PVC Pickup Location by dominique(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
The website is not loading.
Re: PVC Pickup Location by Pebcak: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
dominique:
The website is not loading.
yes you are right, the site might be down on a temp. basis or unable to handle traffic on it but i was for sure able to access it a when i posted the topic that's how i got the screenshot
Re: PVC Pickup Location by dominique(f): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pebcak:

yes you are right, the site might be down on a temp. basis or unable to handle traffic on it but i was for sure able to access it a when i posted the topic that's how i got the screenshot

Please when is the deadline? I've been referred here and there, now I've been told to go to the polling centre at Gbagada. ward code is 032.
Re: PVC Pickup Location by Pebcak: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ dominique i am not sure wat the deadline is in Lagos but Ondo state residence have till 5pm Feb 13, 2015.
Re: PVC Pickup Location by TheFreeOne: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Been trying to get hold of mine but was told its only those for the newly registered that are available for collection.

Heading now to INEC office in my LG. If I no get my PVC before elections i go swear for Jega.
Re: PVC Pickup Location by dominique(f): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
I've been to the collection centre but my card wasn't amongst the many others I saw there. Maybe it wasn't meant to be sad
Re: PVC Pickup Location by Pebcak: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sorry bout that, maybe u r right
Support your party and may the best candidate WIN
Re: PVC Pickup Location by TheFreeOne: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
I collected my PVC from INEC office today. I hope others pick theirs too before the elections.

One man/woman One Vote. Let us say No to Rigging and Violence.
Re: PVC Pickup Location by dominique(f): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
TheFreeOne:
I collected my PVC from INEC office today. I hope others pick theirs too before the elections.

One man/woman One Vote. Let us say No to Rigging and Violence.

Which of the inec offices? I don't mind going to the head office in Lagos at this point. I'm tired of being pushed around.
Re: PVC Pickup Location by TheFreeOne: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
dominique:

Which of the inec offices? I don't mind going to the head office in Lagos at this point. I'm tired of being pushed around.

The INEC office in the LGA where i registered. Kindly do same
Re: PVC Pickup Location by bizlifelines(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
This information should be given wide broadcast on all social media.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Have Decided To Vote 'the Clueless One' Again / Police Brutality In Jakande, Lekki Bech Lagos / Rotimi Amechi - I Regret Joining APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.