Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” (34362 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / SHOCKING!!!! Dead Boy Found In A Man Suitcase And This Happened (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2015
nijanigga:

it's having fun not cheating.
I pity your wife, to think she believes she has a husband undecided
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2015
modestdude:
I have a friend, a cheating husband whose wife put a packet of condom in his suitcase. He has been playing his game thinking the wife doesn't know about his sexcapades. When he got to work and saw those condoms, he became remoorseful and gave up his cheating habit. Back home earlier than before, tears streaked down his cheeks as the wife took him in a warm embrace and with a finger shushed him from making any defense or apologies.
superstory
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by modestdude(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2015
firstEVA:
superstory
My dear, please, please and please again i don't have time for you.
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by joseph1832(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2015
firstEVA:
Are you trying to say a womanizer cannot change? I have seen some men change completely from being womanizer to faithful husbands. The wife has a major role to play, she has to make him know that his flirtatious behaviour has the capability to destroy their marriage, and it hurts her personally. If he has the fear of God he will change gradually, not by putting condoms in his suitcase.
Change is the only thing that is constant, but I am also tell ing you that some men can't change, bad habits is a very hard thing to get rid of.

Some men will even go as far as making the wife believe they're changed and still go under ground moves.
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2015
modestdude:
My dear, please, please and please again i don't have time for you.
undecided
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
firstEVA:
Are you trying to say a womanizer cannot change? I have seen some men change completely from being womanizer to faithful husbands. The wife has a major role to play, she has to make him know that his flirtatious behaviour has the capability to destroy their marriage, and it hurts her personally. If he has the fear of God he will change gradually, not by putting condoms in his suitcase.
Which side do u belong? Most rich married men are cheats and their wives know. The latter can't do much as they have nothing to move out with or influence their cheating hubbies. So if u want a real deal, work hard, be content and marry for love. As u can't do those so are the cheating rich men.
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2015
ferdimako:

Which side do u belong? Most rich married men are cheats and their wives know. The latter can't do much as they have nothing to move out with or influence their cheating hubbies. So if u want a real deal, work hard, be content and marry for love. As u can't do those so are the cheating rich men.
its not only rich men that cheat, a randy man is a randy man, even if a woman decides to marry a poor struggling man, if his third leg controls him, he would cheat, my point is putting a condom in his bag would mean condonation.
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
i'm not surprised.
Same thing one man was telling us one day, that his wife put condoms in his bag when he wants to travel. He on the other hand buys his own condoms when he get there, then return home with the one she kept as if he hadn't seen them.
The wife go dey think say him be saint.
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by importexpert(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Seems like that fear nothing else!!

importExpert assisted.
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by ogorsthinner(f): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
puttin a condom in his suitcase doesn't guarantee his usin it. it only means u r telin him 'i no u r cheatin or just incase u decide to cheat, i don't mind as long as u stay protected. And if u realy don't mind, y den r u stil in d relationship/ union except u hav sometin u r gaining from ur man.
#IMO
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
firstEVA:
its not only rich men that cheat, a randy man is a randy man, even if a woman decides to marry a poor struggling man, if his third leg controls him, he would cheat, my point is putting a condom in his bag would mean condonation.

Check ur mail.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedBenson:

Check ur mail.
i have replied you.
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
firstEVA:
Yea...not-so-rich men cheat. Women should endure or walk away. But u can only take that walk if u can. Many can't because of fund and society. Since courts aren't doing much...ladies should learn to be independent... single parenthood will only increase.

Married women cheat also!
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
firstEVA:
i have replied you.
I had a girl, initially she told me she hasn't accepted my advances because she knew I had some gfs. I tried to justify what I want from her and she agreed and said one-man-one-woman affair is her only condition. I agreed as she beat the rest...but I told her I don't believe she can keep it...she dared me.

I gave her cell to a friend who has been begging her for it via fb...my e-mail addy received her correspondence. This my friend had once called her a rascal.. but wanna sleep with her. She met with him at a street and in his office for money. So some women, gfs and wives demanding faithfulness, don't have it. It is worse when ur spouse is in it but disturbs u, thinking u do not know she is cheating too...u don't expect her to since both of u are in it.
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
firstEVA:
i have replied you.

Why the silence?
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedBenson:

Why the silence?
I have been off line, trying to reply you now, network is bad
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Soferkizzy007: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ahahah skales bbm pin just leaked @ ....u are lucky if e adds you tho 7EFA275A
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Angeldemivida: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
If you ask me, I will not bother about a cheating husband if he wants to cheat let him cheat but protect himself. Guys have this tendency to want to sleep with many women and instead of worrying my head about that, we will be cheating together. I will get a boyfriend that gives head perfectly and have the biggest d-ick on earth (hahaha) and all man go dey cheat nah. It's only one life both of us have so make we kukuma enjoy ourselves. All these women giving themselves heartache and running to lawyers for divorce because their husband decided to vent his sexual energy with somebody else, smh. I will even ask him the positions he used in his flings and we will exchange notes. It's one life o,let's live it. Na only him sabi spice up his life with variety, make I spice up my sex life too jor with bigger d-ick sef. Wetin!
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Missmossy(f): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hahaha grin the point she is stressing makes no sense though.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Angeldemivida:
If you ask me, I will not bother about a cheating husband if he wants to cheat let him cheat but protect himself. Guys have this tendency to want to sleep with many women and instead of worrying my head about that, we will be cheating together. I will get a boyfriend that gives head perfectly and have the biggest d-ick on earth (hahaha) and all man go dey cheat nah. It's only one life both of us have so make we kukuma enjoy ourselves. All these women giving themselves heartache and running to lawyers for divorce because their husband decided to vent his sexual energy with somebody else, smh. I will even ask him the positions he used in his flings and we will exchange notes. It's one life o,let's live it. Na only him sabi spice up his life with variety, make I spice up my sex life too jor with bigger d-ick sef. Wetin!
If only he allows that in his house. If you can get ur place for that...no worries.
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Angeldemivida: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
ferdimako:

If only he allows that in his house. If you can get ur place for that...no worries.

What is good for the goose----
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
zigger:
I don't get, puttin condoms to encourage or protect him

it's neither of the two , they do it so that they can tell their husbands that they know what they do when they(their husbands) travel. by this means encourage him to stop cheating through remorse feelings. But what this wives don't know is that these husbands(some of them) can leave that particular condom and purchase another outside without no single remorse or heart feelings.
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by zigger(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
modebeneg:

it's neither of the two , they do it so that they can tell their husbands that they know what they do when they(their husbands) travel. by this means encourage him to stop cheating through remorse feelings. But what this wives don't know is that these husbands(some of them) can leave that particular condom and purchase another outside without no single remorse or heart feelings.
I think it is better to confront their husband since she knows wot he is doin
Re: Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
zigger:
I think it is better to confront their husband since she knows wot he is doin

ya, you are right. But it's not all of them that stop it even after all apologizes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom / Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) / Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.