Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,394 members, 7,853,750 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari (37371 Views)

Abia Traditional Rulers Visit Ikpeazu, Give Him Their Supports / Abia Traditional Rulers Sacks Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari / Buhari: Abia Traditional Rulers Council Disown Eze Isaac Ikonne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by cheruv: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

LOL @ above in bold.
You got to be kidding.
No doubt a graduate from the Otuoke School of Twisting History.
So since when did selective murder of political and military leaders in other regions by Igbos become nationalistic?

Pls stop using words you obviously do not understand the meaning of; get yourself a dictionary and look up the meaning of GENOCIDE - I believe its one of them.
Enyi,I jighi okwu! undecided
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by berrystunn(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
igweeeeeeeeeeeee why not give him

USU 1 of igboland

UDELE 1 of igboland

IJIJI 1 of igboland........

2 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by cheruv: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2015
BraniacX:

It is good to see that you're still alive and though I always enjoy putting you in your place, this is a new year and i'll exercise some restraint and not walk roughshod over you yet.....i'll simply goad you into furnishing me with the latest of those freakdictionts you always pop-up with before I tackle you, so what's the latest?

Hope you've registered and hoofprinted all your voting bovines from sokoto to kastina? You know GMB will need every vote he can garner both legitimate and otherwise shocked ;o shocked ;o shocked ;o shocked ;o shocked ;o shocked ;o
I ron ri grin grin grin
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by samibode(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2015
cococandy:
Someone pls educate me .

Do Hausa or Fulani or other tribes give title to other tribes the way Igbos Rush to dash titles to different people from all walks of life?

I've not heard of an Igbo man being crowned a special title by a Fulani or Hausa monarch.

Owelle Rochas Okorocha has a lot of titles from the north and west same with ngige. U think its wrong to give buhari a title yet u see no problem crowning stella Oduah just immediately she was removed for stealing i can really see why buhari doesn’t fall in the category of title holders. tribalists dat there is d reason why d presidency eludes you. As rochas is der u call him a fulani cockroach that he is an housa man now and yet this guy is d only one closest to taking u guys to the seat of power or u think an ibo man can make an ibo man president without fulani or Yoruba? Did gej make himself president u guys should think man else in 20 years time all u will still have gotten would be enough reasons to keep mumuring and hating other tribes.
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by chudyboy05(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Association of past Criminals( A p c)
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Zeusd3(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2015
am so sorry 4 i knw non speaking is from abia state or aba....
Abians enjoy total neglect from her state government especially aba n yet d predident gave dat born bastard T.A orji a national award...
ikonne family as an eze did wat is right in d sight of all abians... so shout dtf if u r a gej fucking fans cos u knw no politics...
a governor dat can't campaign in aba... i bet jonathan cant either...
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Gbawe:

If you cannot move on from the war then why not completely stay away from others you love to blame for all your woes and vilify 24/7? Is that not what a principled and upright person will do? Is your hypocritical, indoctrinated and one-sided hatred of others one your unprincipled mind switches off conveniently when it is time to benefit from other Nigerians financially and curry favours from them? Worthless hypocrite.

Are you effing stewpid or just blindly arrogant? Who are you to tell someone they can't have their own personal or collective bias when you're obviously not free of bias yourself? You position yourself on the podium of being a yoruba and think that gives you the gumption to play judge over other peoples/tribes internal affairs

Mr warn yourself before I warn you
Your homebase is not speckless but I wouldn't attack yorubas because of you and your type alone so behave yourself before I school you in manners and FYI am not even ibo, am just disgusted by your continuos rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by BraniacX(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Dreyl:
you this disgusting bítch you know you will soon be mine, you will be my sex slave after GMB wins the election!

Before or after I cut of both your tongue and that tiny teensy little excuse of a pinyatta you call your cahonAs

1 Like

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Gbawe: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2015
BraniacX:

Are you effing stewpid or just blindly arrogant? Who are you to tell someone they can't have their own personal or collective bias when you're obviously not free of bias yourself? You position yourself on the podium of being a yoruba and think that gives you the gumption to play judge over other peoples/tribes internal affairs

Mr warn yourself before I warn you
Your homebase is not speckless but I wouldn't attack yorubas because of you and your type alone so behave yourself before I school you in manners and FYI am not even ibo, am just disgusted by your continuos rubbish

Who is this attention-seeking cretin? My uncouth friend, take a hike. I am not interested in your incoherent drivel.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by philips70(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2015
unclejb2:

Quit pontificating.... Nobody gives a hoot about you. Eze Ikonne has committed an abomination in Igboland and somebody has to point that out. Go And Die if you arent comfortable with it

Which abomination if I may ask? That we don't know your titles are for every riff raffs and any criminal highest bidders? Is that what you want us to start talking about here? Is this not about a criminal Theodore Orji, PDP and APC? If this title was conferred on Buruji Kashamu, Adamu Muazu, Namadi Sambo or Ibrahim Shekarau will we be hearing all these nonsense? Abomination my foot.

1 Like

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by thewarrior72: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2015
Egbagirl:
How long will the unnecessary tribal hatred go on for? How can we move forward if we refuse to let go of the past.
Well, your past shapes your future. Those who fail to acknowledge they past mistakes, fall to it over & over again, by the way, this isn't about tribal hate, but about the man "BUHARI"

1 Like

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Splashme: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Ngige is moving about spending millions to buy support in South East for Buhari. Whoever thinks this translate to votes is living in a fools paradise

4 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by ogene007: 9:47am On Jan 14, 2015
huseinhad:
Is people like you we are praying to God to extinct from forthcoming generation because when you live long you begins to infest the mind of the younger generation with hatred and wickedness. let there be change so that people like you will be put to shame in this country, change to unite nigeria change to wipe out corruption change to strengthen the bond of brotherhood in Nigeria. we are tired of lies we are tired of rigging we are tired of thuggery we tired of incitive stories. change is all we need not continuity.
People like you are those who do not belong to the future because your entire life is based on deceit and falsehood. May you reap the curse you are spewing out here. It is said that people who do not look to the past, to correct the mistakes of the past have no future, because for your type, history ultimately repeats itself. Have you bothered to ask your 'messiah', Buhari, why he shunned the Justice Oputa Panel. This was a tyrant that committed the murders of three young Nigerians when he was the head of state, simply to make it clear to Nigerians that they were now under a maximum ruler. He had the guts to say that he does not regret those murders and other human rights abuses, and that he would do same again if given a second opportunity. This was a man who served fully in Abacha's government, with all the atrocities being committed, yet he was not ashamed to declare that Abacha's was never corrupt. This was a man whose comments led to the death of over 800 people in the post election violence of 2011, and has promised bloodshed if the 2015 elections do not go his way.I can go on and on, yet you come here to pontificate and sanctimonize me for not accepting to drink the extremist poison that people like you have taken. We believe that the Oputa Panel, which was styled after the south African truth and reconciliation committee, set up the heal the wounds inflicted by the decades of apartheid rule, could be shunned by your extremist 'messiah' Buhari, because for him, not his had been learnt. The less of your type who thrive on falsehood, who prefer to sweep matters under the carpet to achieve the peace of the graveyard, the better for the future generations of Nigerians. Following your deluded rant over here, perhaps the Jews should never tell their children about the holocaust, they should rather keep quite about it, while anti-Semitic attacks continuous against the Jews all over the world. How many Igbos have had to abandone their businesses and property in the north due to the attacks by book haram? How many families in Igbo land have not lost a relative to boko haram, and this is happening in the 21st century. I guess we have to keep quite about the killings of our Igbo kit and kin which was bokoharam's first stage of attacks. If I receive any further provocative rants from you on this thread, I will be forced to invoke curses on you and your entire generations, praying that what befel the Igbo victims of Hausa/Fulani attacks against Igbos, even after the end of the civil war, may befal you.A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2015
BraniacX:

It is good to see that you're still alive and though I always enjoy putting you in your place, this is a new year and i'll exercise some restraint and not walk roughshod over you yet.....i'll simply goad you into furnishing me with the latest of those freakdictionts you always pop-up with before I tackle you, so what's the latest?

Hope you've registered and hoofprinted all your voting bovines from sokoto to kastina? You know GMB will need every vote he can garner both legitimate and otherwise shocked ;o shocked ;o shocked ;o shocked ;o shocked ;o shocked ;o
D latest iz...
Jona-boy - 0
Buhari. - 4

WoRd! grin
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2015
unclejb2:

Lies from the pit of hell! You're a miserable Yoloba boy. Stop deceiving yourself...... FYI, Buhari can never get more than 2000 votes in any state in Igboland. .Thats the reality on ground
You really are uninformed then, Igbo's want Buhari, you can type whatever nonsense you like here, but we both know you are only fooling yourself. All Igbos are tired of GEJ and will not support him again
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2015
maum:

Speaking for the place I'm sure of, Anambra, they're not in massive support of Buhari like you said. Just a few who still like Ngige.
They may be confused as to who to vote for but Buhari isn't uppermost on the minds of a very significant percentage of Anambrarians.
Like I said, not sure of other states but sure of Anambra.
Proudly Igbo

Bro then you are very wrong, Anambra is for Buhari
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2015
lestat:

You really are uninformed then, Igbo's want Buhari, you can type whatever nonsense you like here, but we both know you are only fooling yourself. All Igbos are tired of GEJ and will not support him again
is this post for real? shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Gbawe:

Please spare me your delusional hypocrisy. This is nauseating from you guys. If you all have truly moved on from the war and have a balanced perspective about issues , as your migration everywhere seems to suggest, then how is Buhari , for his dedicated service to his nation, "a man who isn't worth it" when the entire world knows you give traditional titles to Andy Uba et al?

This is the hypocritical, clannish and ethnocentric madness that has engulfed Nigeria today. We will see Buhari cursed out all day long by the same people who have no qualms conferring national awards on undeserving crooks and pardoning a criminal like Alamayeisegha to then send him to the Senate. You and others should stop the hypocritical display and just cut to the chase to tell us that no Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba man deserves your traditional title.

Dude you're the one plumbing the depths of delusion.

How does the Statement ''Buhari doesn't deserve an Ogbuagu title'' correlate with this myopic assertion of yours?

Are you irretrievably daft?

For all I care, he could get bestowed anyother title but not the Ogbuagu, he [Buhari] in my opinion hasn't done anything stellar to earn that title.

Ogbeni spare me your colossal brainfart.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by thewarrior72: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Ndu2000:
I have strong conviction majority of those ranting here are not Abians. True Abians know they have been short changed by a combination of TA Orji and Goodluck Jonathan who turned his eyes away from the mis-rule shown by TA Orji in the past eight years.

Aba and her people what have you benefited from TA Orji and Goodluck in the past eight years? Why should you remain in the same position if your answer is No.

Vote for Change. Distance yourself from sycophancy that TA Orji has subjected Abia youth to. All unemployed youths in Abia are now politicians, what a shame!!!
Don't u get it?, this is not about Jonathan nor Orji, but about desecration of highly revered chieftaincy title, ment for the sons of the soil, who must have contributed immensely to the progress of their community & not strangers

2 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
zigger:
Does dis mean d downfall of ...
BUHARI!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by BraniacX(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2015
Sheggy13:

Tell me which other tribe has the same level of intolerance as your people. You talk low of other people as if they're sub-humans but still live amongst them and expect them to love you in return. If you don't call them ofe mmanu and dirty people, you call them ewu Hausa. It doesn't work like that. Hateful comments of your people on a chieftaincy title bestowed on the former number one person of this country leaves much to be desired. This is not an exclusively Igbo affair as the recipient is not Igbo; hence the magnitude of hate shown on this thread.

Who da eff says am igbo?
Don't get confused......this is me critisizing the overwhelming boldness and vehemence with which some yorubas attack other tribes not just ibos and did i say that different tribes don't make different snide remarks about other tribes, the word for igbo in my tribe literarilly translates into man-eater and is more descriptive than insulting, the word for yoruba connotes someone unhygeinic but i don't go waving that in front of every ibo And yoruba i interact with do i? I don't even think about it consciously or sub-consciously in my interactions since those words were coined by my ancestors over 150 years ago to describe peoples they newly started interacting with and wouldn't correctly apply to their descendants, i believe every other tribe has words like this to describe other tribes so why should you take it as a personal insult when i don't when i hear those ascribed to my tribe that are not that condescending? When other peoples tell me what they think about my tribe, I laugh when i find it comical, debate with them when necessary, educate them how different we are now if necessary and when I don't succeed i simply live with it but i don't engage in bitterness and hate(except if you're hausa/fulani of course and even that i only do in a political context and only in a political season like this online not in the real world) and i don't go around acting like i am entitled to an opinion in discourse pertaining to other tribes internal matters and politics as some of you yorubas are fond of doing, i know some ibos do the reverse too and this applies to them too but the number of yorubas doing this is far too much to tolerate so learn to sit back quietly and observe without voicing that all too important opinion i know you're entitled to especially when it is prone to interpretations of tribal bias CHIKENA!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Doyin2(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Ndigbo refuse to serve fulani

Yorubas what are you waiting for?

I pity Ndigbo.

GEJ could not have been president without the support of the northerners or rigging.The geographical distribution of voters indicate that unless Ndigbo reconciles with the north,they would never produce a President.

This politics of hatred,religion and tribalism might forever hunt Ndigbo.

The likes of Okorocha and Chris Ngige are very wise!
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by AreaFada2: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2015
funkiebully:
Imagine giving title of ogbu agu to d futajalon invader that killed ur ancestors.

So d igbo kids He killed during d war are now agu?

God forbid me having this kind of igwe, He will b dethroned d next day.

Abeg, enlighten us what "ogbu agu" means.

It sounds like killer or conqueror of something?
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by BraniacX(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Gbawe:

Who is this attention-seeking cretin? My uncouth friend, take a hike. I am not interested in your incoherent drivel.

Has there Ever been an olympics for coherence in which you were made the judge?

I wish i could meet you in person and have you call me cretin to my face, GMB and boko-haram wouldn't avail you then.....

If its all the same, pay heed to my warning and install a plug on your leaky buccal cavity before it recklessly leaks your life's essence away

6 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2015
menabadoo:
is this post for real? shocked shocked shocked
bet your bum it is angry
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by thewarrior72: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2015
lestat:

You are an uneducated buffon, its idiots like you who gives Igbos a bad name!!! Does voting with one's conscience mean one is serving Fulani? Its your type that are a disgrace.. bloody Illiterate!!!

Ibos will never vote GEJ, go to Anambra , Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu, and even this Abia its the wind of change blowing for Buhari..
So please speak for your uneducated family and not others whenever you make these tactless and crude statements.

Buhari Forever!!!!!!!

Proudly Igbo
When push turn to shove, your type of bastard will be expunged from igboland. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Iykopee(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Troglodyte, so you even get mouth?
BTW, you must never refer to your new Ogbuagwu 1 of Aba (Lion Killer) as a terrorist; learn to show respect - you hear?

Useless bastard, the cow cum terrorist shud do better promoting the goodwill of his downtrodden brothers who refused goin to school, not gallivanting around the country seeking for relevance while his grave is nigh just before february 12.
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2015
funkiebully:
Imagine giving title of ogbu agu to d futajalon invader that killed ur ancestors.

So d igbo kids He killed during d war are now agu?

God forbid me having this kind of igwe, He will b dethroned d next day.
pls who actually killed your igbo youths is it Buhari or? Pls educate me nd if u cant let those who gave u those likes help u out.
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by BraniacX(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

D latest iz...
Jona-boy - 0
Buhari. - 4

WoRd! grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin
grin
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy

That your crystal bowl when you been dey take see future when don crack when you use not so super glue take gum na I'm you dey trust him predictions? U no know say you suppose dey read everything backwards? Meaning.........

Goodest luckieSt Johnny Johnny 5 - 0 boyhari

Eeeya! Sorreee grin

3 Likes

Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Ikonne family of aba are a strong APC family. Check their profile.
Re: Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari by Gbawe: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Dude you're the one plumbing the depths of delusion.

How does the Statement ''Buhari doesn't deserve an Ogbuagu title'' correlate with this myopic assertion of yours?

Are you irretrievably daft?

For all I care, he could get bestowed anyother title but not the Ogbuagu, he [Buhari] in my opinion hasn't done anything stellar to earn that title.

Ogbeni spare me your colossal brainfart.

The worst example of a man is one who lies to himself. Continue deceiving yourself and others like you. As if we do not know your motivation and mindset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Okorocha Look Alike / Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus / Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.