Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (2763 Views)

I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / Floating City Witnessed By Hundred Of Villagers In Bauchi State (pics) / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by pusskhole(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Issues discussed in a closed door meeting of GEJ and the former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo which was witnessed by Pastor E.A Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo.

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Monimatic(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Questions for the gods
grin grin grin grin
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by sluk(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lolz
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by amanda2013(f): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2015
Waiting. . . Am sure Obj was not expecting him to answer the questions because the questions no get answers.

7 Likes

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by teemanbastos(m): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2015
lmao..

Gej is doomed.

4 Likes

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by pusskhole(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2015

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by FastShipping: 12:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Jonathan, please answer those questions we proceed.
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by shikshark: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2015
my friend is the leader of BAN --( bachelors association of nigeria) i need to show him this GMB daughter's pic ooooooo. if her father want to win......gringringrin
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by stinggy(m): 12:56am On Jan 14, 2015
Obasanjo dey set questions sha grin

How many minutes was given to johnny to answer all please

I'm c0cky sure dumbo wouldn't have given just one correct answer. undecided

6 Likes

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by FastShipping: 12:59am On Jan 14, 2015
stinggy:
Obasanjo dey set questions sha grin

How many minutes was given to johnny to answer all please

I'm c0cky sure dumbo wouldn't have given just one correct answer. undecided

gringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by caselessogbuagu: 1:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Make i spread mat first as I watch gej stutter to reel out answers he cant find.
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 14, 2015
In as much as the messenger is bad but the message is worth giving a second thought.
These are reasons I still support Mbaka speech against Gej.

3 Likes

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by hayoakins(m): 2:40am On Jan 14, 2015
We need answers not just for the coming, election but for the record.
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by koikoi2(m): 3:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Where u in d meeting?

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by pusskhole(m): 4:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Actually NO.....bur a frnd who's OGTV correspondent to the office of the Ogun state governor
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by noblealuu: 6:07am On Jan 14, 2015
May God help this country!
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by obamartins(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2015
Post a video or audio of the meeting and OBJ asking those questions or u are a fat lair.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Alphaoscar: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2015
This is what my Mushin goons dey call "Question Aye".

Jonah no go answer am finish and none of the pastors will support Jonah henceforth . its really a double tragedy for Jonah.
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by theGuest: 6:30am On Jan 14, 2015
I wish his supporters can assist him in answering these questions. It is not like the guy is just pure evil, there must be reasons for all these! . . . You know, benefit of doubt and all that.
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Flye: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2015
How will he answer that.

The most annoying thing is that why will a ptesident of a nation grant militant licence to buy armunations?

Huuuuummmmm!!!"!
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Mathini(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Doyin okupe no dey dia to help am out?? Na onlie him waka go
Attempt all question:
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by vedaxcool(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2015
Jonathan's response was "look we would use technology to answer your question", on a serious note if jona attempt answer the question it would have exposed him to the pastors hearing as a lying scum of the earth!

1 Like

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Chubhie: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Goodluck juju has expired and the gods seems not willing for renewal. GEJ has decided to push his luck come lovers day without the gods. Afterall, the gods can't do for a man what he can do for himself.
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by FaithOka(f): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Very wrong kiss kiss kissThose questions are not real.. Biko, yhu attend the meeting? shocked :oWhat's your proof Yhu should post a video then i ll believe...
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Swizdoe(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2015
This question na die.......
Waec no fit set this kind question in government.
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by OLADD: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2015
FastShipping:
Jonathan, please answer those questions we proceed.

And Jonathan's answers go thus;

Yes, I indeed promised to spend a term as the president but as a result of exigencies precipitated by the north using Boko haram to undermine my laudable agenda, there's a pressing need to seek second term in order to consolidate on ongoing transformation projects.
2. The foreign reserve depletion was brought about by negative oil price variations, a global phenomenon that cut across all oil-dependent countries.
3. I have not committed any sin for opting to further serve my dear nation, after all, your Excellency attempted to change the constitution for a third term tenure elongation.
4. If breaking a promise to serve one term is one of your grouses, then extend your advice to Buhari for him to step down since he too cry-promised not to contest for presidency again.
5. The North has ruled Nigeria for 40 wasted years, is it a crime if a Niger Deltan (the nation's food basket) decides to lead for paltry 8 years?
6. Your Excellency sir, when have you now become the numero uno who determines who becomes Nigerian president?
7. Buruji Kasamu in the eyes of the law is still a suspect having not been convicted by any court both locally and internationally, why should his fundamental human right be breached in the name of political considerations? The leader of APC, Bola Tinubu has also not been completely cleared of a US drug peddling case in the nineties.
8. Sir, have you forgotten that you took part in a coup and attempted to topple Abacha's govt, convicted and escaped death by the whiskers but later pardoned? If you had been given Buruji Kasamu's treatment, would you have become prison-to-president personality in the anals of our history?
9. With regards to Boko haram sir, I chose to adopt carrot and stick approach instead of killing innocent Nigerians the way you did in Odi, Bayelsa State so as not to be accused of committing genocide. Have you forgotten the number of innocent lives lost when Ya'adua asked the military to invade Gbaramatu also in Bayelsa? Even when I decided to lunch full-scale onslaught, Buhari, Hell Rufai and notable northern elders accused me of "killing the north". I am sure you understand the complexity of Nigeria as a nation.The decision to adopt civility approach should not however be taken as weakness on my part.
10. And finally Sir, kindly appeal to your masters in the north to sheath their swords and allow my govt to have peace so that they can be accorded the same gestures when they take over governance in 2019. One good turns deserves another. Thank you your Excellency.
GEJ.
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Papertrail11(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2015
OLADD:

And Jonathan's answers go thus;

Yes, I indeed promised to spend a term as the president but as a result of exigencies precipitated by the north using Boko haram to undermine my laudable agenda, there's a pressing need to seek second term in order to consolidate on ongoing transformation projects.
2. The foreign reserve depletion was brought about by negative oil price variations, a global phenomenon that cut across all oil-dependent countries.
3. I have not committed any sin for opting to further serve my dear nation, after all, your Excellency attempted to change the constitution for a third term tenure elongation.
4. If breaking a promise to serve one term is one of your grouses, then extend your advice to Buhari for him to step down since he too cry-promised not to contest for presidency again.
5. The North has ruled Nigeria for 40 wasted years, is it a crime if a Niger Deltan (the nation's food basket) decides to lead for paltry 8 years?
6. Your Excellency sir, when have you now become the numero uno who determines who becomes Nigerian president?
7. Buruji Kasamu in the eyes of the law is still a suspect having not been convicted by any court both locally and internationally, why should his fundamental human right be breached in the name of political considerations? The leader of APC, Bola Tinubu has also not been completely cleared of a US drug peddling case in the nineties.
8. Sir, have you forgotten that you took part in a coup and attempted to topple Abacha's govt, convicted and escaped death by the whiskers but later pardoned? If you had been given Buruji Kasamu's treatment, would you have become prison-to-president personality in the anals of our history?
9. With regards to Boko haram sir, I chose to adopt carrot and stick approach instead of killing innocent Nigerians the way you did in Odi, Bayelsa State so as not to be accused of committing genocide. Have you forgotten the number of innocent lives lost when Ya'adua asked the military to invade Gbaramatu also in Bayelsa? Even when I decided to lunch full-scale onslaught, Buhari, Hell Rufai and notable northern elders accused me of "killing the north". I am sure you understand the complexity of Nigeria as a nation.The decision to adopt civility approach should not however be taken as weakness on my part.
10. And finally Sir, kindly appeal to your masters in the north to sheath their swords and allow my govt to have peace so that they can be accorded the same gestures when they take over governance in 2019. One good turns deserves another. Thank you your Excellency.
GEJ.

jonathan in diguise ebanno
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by chacoonder(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2015
As a matter of fact,at a point during the meeting,OBj had to sneak out of their midst through the backdoor leaving Gej, Adeboye& Oyedepo behind.He didn't go back to Abeokuta until the following day.
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by juman(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2015
You see buhari's daughters that does not cover her neck. That man is an hypocrite.
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2015
What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram even when I told you this would boomerang?

This one particularly concerns me, considering the monumental lose of lives - how could he be so callous?

Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by realborn(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmmmm,..

Confusion at the "Tower of Babel".

With the way PDP founding founders (Obj and co) and the present crop of leaders expose their misdeeds glaringly, it will be foolhardy for anyone to vote PDP for anything. They completely lack any iota of integrity or ideologies to move anything forward, even if it is a kite!
Re: OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by EdCure: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2015
"Questions are the answers". -- Anthony Robbins.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price / Police Station Burnt, NDELEA Official Killed In Aba Riot - Photos And Details / Hawusa Fulanee Are The Problem Of This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.