Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price (2759 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by unuane1(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari,
presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, APC has
lashed out at President
Goodluck Jonathan for reducing
the pump price of petrol from
N97 to N87.

Lashing out at the President via
a Facebook post, Buhari
wrote,'' Out of desperation,
GEJ's government has
increased subsidy payments
and reduced fuel prices to
N87 per liter. Many people
think it is a good decision.
But it is not.

You think you are paying less
at the Petrol station, but you
cannot experience much
economic developments this
way. Why? The monies that
have been budgeted for
Education, Security,
Constructions and many more
will be diverted to pay for
subsidy as it was never
planned.

Budget - $65 per barrel.
Crude - $48 per barrel.
We are losing $17 per barrel.
In recent weeks, India and
Indonesia have removed fuel
subsidies. Nigeria's
government decides to take
on more.

Deregulation is the solution,
not increased subsidy
payments.

GEJ is seeking to buy your
votes for N10, but your future
cannot be exchanged for N10.
He knows this move is not
sustainable and so, he will
definitely increase it, even
more than N97, if you vote
him in.

He waited up until 27 days to
the election to make this
move.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-buhari-condemns-reduction-of-petrol-pump-price.106691/
Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Abeg we are happy with the reduction!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2015
BUHARI, I COULD REMEMBER VERY WELL THAT MOBILIZED NIGERIANS AGAINST DEREGULATION, AGAINST SUBSIDY REMOVAL. SO WHY YARNIN OKPATA NOW.

YOU WANT TO BE ANOTHER YARADUA ABI?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by coolhamid(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2015
This is not from buhari, don't be deceived

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by jayonpoint(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2015
Another pDP propaganda to the gullibility of nigerians. I'm more wiser, it doesn't sell. Sorry PDP!

Sai Buhari till Jonathan engages with issues campaign instead image launder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by falconey(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Only morons and fools will vote GEJ for 10naira......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari is trying to have it both ways

You cant criticise the President for removing subsidy or maintaining high petrol prices in the face of drop in crude oil and then turn around to criticise him for reducing pump prices

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by dguyindcorner(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
We are not selling our future for #10, thank you!

GMB/PYO TILL 2023!!!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by kheart(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
u cant buy my vote for 10 naira n beside u met it at 67, pple protest n some died yet u did nt reduce it den until now.

mr president na who u wan deceive?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by ogaontop(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is funny, Am loosing trust in buhari if he actually said so, even when they did not reduce it, we are gaining nothing, so it's better we gain this ten naira per liter
Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Another big lie against the General... Pls go to all the Facebook platform of APC, GMB and all support group- YOU WILL NEVER SEE SUCH CLAIM AS WRITTEN BY THE OP.

leave the General and let the people decide....for the goodness of Nigeria come Feb. 14 the , 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by fr3do(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
One advantage of lower petrol price is that it will drive other sectors, private businesses will enjoy.

But wait o, didnt the Apc complain about petrol being at 97 Naira while oil price fell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by Lisaflex(f): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fnkin out loud... "Y did he wait till nw 2 reduce it?" "Hw do we knw he won't increase it after getting our votes?" woteva's d case, GEJ stays my val smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by Lisaflex(f): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fnkin out loud... "Y did he wait till nw 2 reduce it?" "Hw do we knw he won't increase it after getting our votes?" woteva's d case,GEJ stays my val smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by gurusmac4: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nice
Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by Joel3(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=29pt]

People dont be fooled.

buhari is not using a facebook account.

Only on twitter Handle

@Iambuhari

Pdp, try another one

That source is not a news paper but a forum.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by Energito: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
If you do good Apc go talk if you do bad them go talk.which way apc.GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by baybeeboi: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
dis Buhari is goin out of control
please can somebody get a chain?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by devilsworkshop: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Joel3:
[size=29pt]

People dont be fooled.

buhari is not using a facebook account.

Only on twitter Handle

@Iambuhari

Pdp, try another one

That source is not a news paper but a forum.
[/size]

Sharap there Buhari uses fb account

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by dulaman: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
yes is all political reduction
Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by macklef(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
This 10naira is not substancial at all. It has no effect on anything.
Prices of absolutely nothing will come down.

I get to save 100naira for every 10 litters
I get to save 1000naira buying 100litres.

Tell me, do the danfo driver on the street use upto 100litres a day?
Even if he does will he because of valueless 1000 naira on 100litres reduce transport cost?
I doubt!
Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by bobo65(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Abeg we are happy with the reduction!

No mind dat dying sadist cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by bobo65(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
macklef:
This 10naira is not substancial at all. It has no effect on anything.
Prices of absolutely nothing will come down.

I get to save 100naira for every 10 litters
I get to save 1000naira buying 100litres.

Tell me, do the danfo driver on the street use upto 100litres a day?
Even if he does will he because of valueless 1000 naira on 100litres reduce transport cost?
I doubt!

U dont sound like u have been on d streets before
because if u have
u will know ppl kill cos of shandy (50 naira )
Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by Lionize: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
What subsidy is he talking about?
Crude price had gone down, is it not natural that the price of refined products go down as well?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by bobo65(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
devilsworkshop:

Sharap there Buhari uses fb account

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is bokoharam

Lmao
oboy easy
u too dey vex quick

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by bobo65(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lionize:
What subsidy is he talking about?
Crude price had gone down, is it not natural that the price of refined products go down as well?

What do u expect from an illiterate?
Doubt if he can define subsidy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by macklef(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
bobo65:

U dont sound like u have been on d streets before
because if u have
u will know ppl kill cos of shandy (50 naira )
I dont undeerstand what u mean by me not bring on d streets before. But i can assure u that am not on house arrest, i move!!!

All am saying is if the reduction will cushion anything at all, well lets be watching sha.
Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by bobo65(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
macklef:

I dont undeerstand what u mean by me not bring on d streets before. But i can assure u that am not on house arrest, i move!!!

All am saying is if the reduction will cushion anything at all, well lets be watching sha.

Ur words tho
we battle every day cos of dollar exchange rate,
dollar is about 192 in the black market. ..u have no idea how ppl will scream with joy if it comes down to 182

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by Skywalker5(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Even the Uk has reduced the price of petrol. the price of oil is falling so why is Buhari against it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by liveyourlife: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Remember the NASS has refused to pass the PIB that will deregulate the sector. Even Buhari can't achieve that. Its the NASS. fault!
Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by mrofficial(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nigeriabulletin as source? NEXT please.
Re: Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price by crixlight2(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
What's d difference.... will need changes not all dis Yeye pdp people..... corrupt cabal

Vote GMB cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Pdp Chairman Switches To Apc / Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor / The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.