Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

A Wake Up Call For All Nigerians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wake Up Call For All Nigerians! (393 Views)

Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Breaking News In Niger Delta: A Wake Up Call To Ex-agitators/niger-delta Youths / Good News! NNPC To Distribute Free Gas Cylinders To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call For All Nigerians! by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 14, 2015
My Heart Bleeds 4 Nigeria!!!

It has been a season of mental and emotional torture for me because of the kind of news we hear on the radio or tv and read on the National dailies. If it is not bombing, it would be about the mindless slaughter of school students over issues that shouldn’t even ordinarily cause a quarrel.

My heart bleeds. Nigerians, where is our sense of humanity? Where is our sense of brotherhood? And where is our sense of neighbourliness?

This is the time for us to come together, stick together and help each other to cope with the challenges of the times – it is not the time for us to kill each other and waste the leaders of tomorrow. This mindless violence must stop because it brings no benefits but only losses, tears and pain. Only a foolish person continues to engage in what does not bring any gains and I am confident that we Nigerians are not fools. I am also confident that most of us are not wicked by nature but are Good People of a Great Nation. The time has come for us to demonstrate our goodness and to resist the temptation to be used for evil.

I weep with the families, friends and relatives of the murdered in Baga. I weep with the families, friends and relatives of the UNIPORT 4 that were extra-judicially killed in a most horrendous manner in Aluu Community. I weep with all victims of all terrorist attacks in Nigeria my beloved country.

However, as weep and seek for a way out, we must never lose hope for Almighty God is still on the throne and will not give up on us. There is still hope as long as God is alive.

After the rain comes sunshine. After mourning comes laughter. The sun shall shine on Nigeria again. Laughter shall once more be our portion. Our sorrows shall give way to joy. Let’s all keep hope alive!

Best wishes to you all.

We are calling on Patriotic Nigerians, the international community, media houses to please join the campaign against wickedness and extra judicial killings in Nigeria.

Together we can build a great Nation!

Together we can build a great Nigeria that our generations will be proud of.

You need me!

I need you!

Like our facebook page www.facebook.com/MHB4N
Re: A Wake Up Call For All Nigerians! by Ewizard(m): 5:20am On Jan 14, 2015
It teks more dan 1 man 2 change d world..

We often luk out 4 a savoiur, why don't we luk within u and I?

(1) (Reply)

Wives Of Northern Governors Donate Food,other Gifts To Nigeria’s Displaced Peopl / Apc And Local Govt Autonomy / GEJ/GMB In A Happy Mood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.