Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (70074 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by brownlord: 6:44am On Jan 14, 2015
mistabiola:

Atiku Abubakar donates 500million, 12 brand New Land Cruiser Jeeps , So you mean each Jeep worth N41,666,666. You're one of those clueless daft, I can't blame you.

Note: Only a fool like you would expect him not to collect a dime from Atiku. Yoruba would say Agbajowo la'fin gbe eru dori. cheesy grin

A Helicopter, 12 sets of Land Cruiser Jeep, N500Million is how much foool

Only a fool like you will expect a corrupt man to donate to supposedly not corrupt man and don't expect a return. Mumu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ganagagi: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmm! My brother you make me laugh, why are you speaking like a caward.let me tell you that particular daughter I know her very well I have her phone number yesterday we are together.she is not schooling outside
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nerodenero: 6:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Mekateka:
It is no surprise to me, because i know from the beginning that Buhari is a lier. What really surprised me is the f00ls in the south who are druming support for Buhari when southern people resident in the north say BIG NO to Buhari because they know who he is. In the north here, Buhari is known to be the head of taunts and thugs, that is why he is always associated with violence. We all saw what his boys did in 2011.
Voting Buhari now is submitting to his intimidations and selling our generation and our children children generations to the slavery of the north.
The bolded is the reason I can't support GMB. No sane southerner living in the north would ever support him.I have stayed with them and I know them like my name.Will you blame the people that supports GMB? I can't blame them because GEJ failed on all his promises.Southerners living in the north went through hell voting him in the last election and the result is evident.For me,the two men don't represent the change we desire at all,the reason I look beyond them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Geeweeny(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there
Lol,couldn't help but laugh, so why are u not in UK studying or living?. this is the problem of Nigeria,maybe u should really check on how much a uni education cost for international students in UK

6 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by theSpark(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2015
I don't care where she's studying.

Would have been more concerned if she was studying in France.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by mrmetoo1: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2015
I'll just say this, I schooled in the US and I know for a fact that its not only rich kids that school abroad, as a matter of fact very far from it. I grew up in a pretty middle class home but there are some settings you get into in your school that you feel like the rich kid while other settings you feel like a pauper. A lot of students hustle their way to the US after they gain admission, maybe what they do is look for the first year school fees and work hard like there's not tomorrow to continue with student aid (scholarship). This is how most Nigerians got by in my school, even students from well to do families.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Dahveydson(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari is not a POOR man for crying out loud!! He's a former head of state for christsakes!! You're angry that his children are studying abroad, let me ask you, are the children of your G.O, Bishop, Imam etc, schooling in Nigeria? If your father was rich, will you school in Nigeria? Please let's leave blinded sentiments asides.

8 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ifyalways(f): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The big deal is when Buhari claims he has no money and borrowed money to purchase forms when his daughter is studying in a school that costs nothing less than 6 million naira per year in tuition and living expenses.

Now, that's the big deal.
Co-signed

6 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2015
well,on Feb 14 I will sit my as$ at home,sip hot tea or better still go dash my vote to any party apart from PDP OR APC. GEJ is bad APC is worse!

12 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Ijebulogic(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2015
LOL...please check your facts. Many schools in Nigeria are more expensive than UK schools..BIS and AIS to name a few. Besides, Buhari's pension as a former commander in chief is more than enough to pay school fees anywhere in the world na...haba!!!!! This panic over schooling in the UK is as a result of lack of exposure...its not a big deal.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by otokx(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2015
APC and Buhari should have hidden this information. It is not to their advantage at all.

8 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The big deal is when Buhari claims he has no money and borrowed money to purchase forms when his daughter is studying in a school that costs nothing less than 6 million naira per year in tuition and living expenses.

Now, that's the big deal.
What's the big deal studying abroad? What's so special about it?
You people like making a fuss out of nothing.

smh

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2015
OP, go to the South West and see large scale farmers (especially cocoa merchants in Ondo State) sending their children abroad to study. Buhari is not a public office holder for you to say he embezzled money to send his daughter abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Even there are nairalanders "studying" in France.

6 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by otokx(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2015
Its becoming difficult for market women to send their children to federal universities in Nigeria due to the associated costs yet some say these same market women are sending their kids to UK.

15 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by joseph1832(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2015
berem:

smh
It is a big deal my dear. The General has made countless statements about his financial ability. However, I believe she might be studying there because someone other than her dad is sponsoring her.

You should know, GMB is a moslem she might even have been given out as Saraka and be betrothed to someone who may be sponsoring her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2015
joseph1832:
It is a big deal my dear. The General has made countless statements about his financial ability. However, I believe she might be studying there because someone other than her dad is sponsoring her.

You should know, GMB is a moslem she might even have been given out as Saraka and be betrotted to someone who may be sponsoring her.
and I am still asking,what's so special about studying abroad? Even though your answer sounds vague,this is a baseless story.

Next!!

3 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:
Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter is trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

#SayNoToTerrorism , #SayNoToElectionViolence
Nice one Mr OP, these are the kind of thread ilike.

7 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by joseph1832(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2015
berem:
and I am still asking,what's so special about studying abroad? Even though your answer sounds vague,this is a baseless story.

Next!!
There's nothing so special studying abroad, read my previous comment may be you'll get what I am trying to say.

5 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2015
When I saw that girl's pictures yesterday in luxurious designer stores, I just laughed. A place where bags are in the thousands of dollars

11 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by iamrealdeji(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2015
People shouldn't expect someone in Buhari's caliber not to be able to sponsor his children abroad,because he might not even be paying for it,lots of people around the world respect the man and they can take care of his children just trying to like pay back their father,also,its very possible that government is responsible for his children's upkeep since he's an ex head of state,i know they're responsible for his wardrobe and feeding,so he can never starve,you can't expect Mandela not to be able to sponsor his children abroad and it doesn't mean he's rich,people do stuffs like that for them

7 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by HzRF(m): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Gbawe:

Don't mind them. I know at least twenty Nigerian youngsters, who are the children of modest Nigerians , studying in the UK. Ignorance of reality and how the world works is a big problem for many Nigerians.
If u knw hw it works,what are u still doing in Nigeria
I Laff at u
J

4 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by eagleeye2: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2015
I guess the OP is trying to pass on ya message to Nigerian youths.
YOUR POLITICIANS HAVE THEIR CHILDREN OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY, FAR FROM POLITICAL MAYHEM; FAR FROM DOGS AND BABOONS BEING SOOKED IN BLOOD; FAR FROM ALMAJIRI WRECKING HAVOC ON NYSC CORP MEMBERS; FAR FROM POLITICAL ASSASSINATION; FAR FROM PDP CLASHING WITH APC......etc
Yet you are here insulting everyone who does not support your choice candidate. When this particular candidate wins he will forget you people.
Has GEJ outlined what he will do when elected into office for a second time?
Has Buhari shown the electorates his blueprint if elected into office?
Yet we are celebrating GEJ and his billions of food allocation, and celebrating Buhari and his very beautiful family. How does any of these translate to CHANGE OR CONTINUATION OF TRANSFORMATION AGENDA?
Three weeks to Presidential election, yet no debate.
Three weeks to election, yet no one knows if we will be going from bad to worse.
Anarchy being predicted here and there.
Politicians threatening us with fire and brimstone if they are not elected.
SMH for the youths in my country.

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2015
berem:

smh

Did you read my post at all?

Now go back and read it.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by thaoriginator: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:
Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter is trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

#SayNoToTerrorism , #SayNoToElectionViolence
Guy, your mumu no get part 2! Na your village she for go school abi? Mofo!

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by amakaobiemeka: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
In your wharped mind you think only the children of the rich and affluent school in the UK? OP fyi, you need to get your fact right before you go further with your new propaganda. By the way, are you aware that his wife is not just a house-wife but an professional beautician/Cosmetician with international certificate? Are you also aware that education of Buhari's children is part of his pension package? Sometimes you need to evaluate your thought before embarrassing yourself in public
guy you just nailed it there. With so much intellect.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Your degree is an investment in your future career. Tuition fees for UK/EU students on our undergraduate degree programmes are currently set at £9,000 per year, so that we can continue to deliver a wonderful education and a degree that is rated by your future employers.

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/discover/undergraduate-tuition-fees-bursaries-scholarships-2015-entry

£9000 * 270 = N2430000

Note that that is for Uk/EU students, foreign students would pay nothing less than N3m and this is for tuition alone, excluding accommodation, and other charges, what about living allowances and everything?

From a man that wants us to believe he has just one million naira. OK even he could afford this for his daughter, how is he sustaining other children?

N3MILLION DIVIDED BY 12MONTHS is N250000/month, with all other allowances and fees, total cast of this girl studying abroad should hit at least N5m/year

N5MILLION DIVIDED BY 12MONTHS is approximately N417,000/month.

Please tell me how many average Nigerians earn such, how many market women earn such. Even doctors in our University don't earn such while professors earn a little over this.

By the time you take into consideration the cost of sustaining other members of the family... Or is she on scholarship?

Lets say they can afford it, the old argument of our leaders children studying abroad comes up.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2015
Op, don't be silly...I'm not in anyone's defence!
But have you read about buhari's wife (Aisha)...she came 4rm an important fulani family..has an Msc and as well a consultant to NNPC..

The woman has her own money, and she's self-sufficient (independent)....Zulaiha buhari (the first daughter from the late wife) had ha education up to Msc level all in ABU zaira..the ONLY time she studied abroad was when buhari was in war college, US..he was with his wife and kids nd later she came bk with ha father to complete ha education here b4 sh died in 2012...

This second wife is much more exposed than the first and knws what's good..

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Chubhie: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2015
Leaders should live by example,GMB inclusive. This is hoping that when change APC drums materialise that the General will transfer her daughters to our Nigerian federal institutions.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by lurther: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2015
Don't you get the message?

Lies and Deceit are like Bread and Butter to Politicians.

Don't you get the message?

Why you kill yourselves over this politicians their children don't even bother. They enjoy themselves abroad.

A typical example: I just went through the tweets of this said daughter of muhammadu Buhari. She has not even been tweeting or campaigning for her father. She just started yesterday. All she has been tweeting all this while her dad has been campaigning is just how she is living her life, Meanwhile an inconsequential nobody like you will be ranting all over people who don't care one bit for you.

Did you get the message now? If not then maybe you should beg them to help you access a much better school in nigeria.
LouisVanGaal:
Op, don't be silly...I'm not in anyone's defence!
But have you read about buhari's wife (Aisha)...she came 4rm an important fulani family..has an Msc and as well a consultant to NNPC..

The woman has her own money, and she's self-sufficient (independent)....Zulaiha buhari (the first daughter from the late wife) had ha education up to Msc level all in ABU zaira..the ONLY time she studied abroad was when buhari was in war college, US..he was with his wife and kids nd later she came bk with ha father to complete ha education here b4 sh died in 2012...

This second wife is much more exposed than the first and knws what's good..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Did you read my post at all?

Now go back and read it.
ri e nsi!

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari is a serial liar and evil, GEJ is evil too the question is who is the bigger evil.
Both men are not what Nigeria need but since we have no other option we will manage both of them. Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.