Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (70812 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by OneNaira6: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I see a lot of assumptions here, even what I wrote earlier are all assumptions. I can't pronounce Buhari innocent out guilty based on what we don't know. All I did was to provide a scenario without having to spend that much.

Then I'm sorry where did you guys see the Gucci or Chanel? I've been seeing that story around but I've just decided not to comment. I've looked at the picture she's in a store and I don't see Gucci anywhere so how do you guys know it's a Gucci store?

Then you're totally and absolutely wrong that financial aid is meant for only citizens. When you ask me if I think she's on scholarship, my simple answer is why not? As long as she's bright she might be eligible.

Student housing was also provided for honor students in my school with a meal plan. In most cases this honor students got the best accommodation in school.

Student housing is for everyone, not just honor student. At least in my school it is, idk about others. Even then that increases tuition ten times fold. My freshman year I lived in dorm and my tuition was 15 grand for that year alone. When i moved to an apartment and got out of dorm, I paid half that. So her living in dorm isn't helping her daddy's situation right now. Unless she's an athlete and plays for the school, that's the only time she'll live for free at least at my school it is. Idk about others. I'm assuming the policy is the same in uk
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by harbarzzy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sentiment and tribalism is what will kill some people!

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by mrmetoo1: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

Student housing is for everyone, not just honor student. At least in my school it is, idk about others. Even then that increases tuition ten times fold. My freshman year I lived in dorm and my tuition was 15 grand for that year alone. When i moved to an apartment and got out of dorm, I paid half that. So her living in dorm isn't helping her daddy's situation right now. Unless she's an athlete and plays for the school, that's the only time she'll live for free at least at my school it is. Idk about others. I'm assuming the policy is the same in uk

Again you're getting me wrong, honor students meaning students that had scholarship also had free accommodation and free meals in my school. They were hooked up. I won't even lie I wasn't one of them but I knew a couple of Naija guys and girls including my cousin and his girlfriend that had those benefits. I know this, I borrowed his meal card from time to time sef
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by mrmetoo1: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Weah96:

Really? I didn't know that international students qualify for aid. My close friend in college was an international student, and his father paid his tuition with cash wired directly to the school. He was always complaining about how lucky I was.

I was under the impression that an income verification letter from a sponsor is required before the student even travels abroad.

Yes income verification before you travel is required when you get there, you can apply for financial aid. For some schools you are eligible to apply after your first year based on performance. Financial aid doesn't mean you can't afford the school fees but if you're awarded based on merit, why not? You could either be saving your parents that money or they could be giving you to do other stuff with. I know a guy that his dad was a senior partner at Deloitte that went to go beg a prof to please help him out because he got a C in his course which would have ended his scholarship. This guy went to beg the guy saying, if he doesn't get the aid they'll chase him back to Africa blah blah.. lied to guy about going back to farm. The guy gave him extra credit he got a B. Meanwhile his dad had bought them a house close to school. At that tim he drove a Lexus GS that was just about 2 years old that his dad had paid cash for.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nas00(m): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Flets:
Buhari's family are somewhere in the UK and france spending humungous amounts of money on education and expensive Gucci & Channel shopping
Buhari is here in Nigeria claiming to borrow 27million naira for his nomination form

And for the people who would say that normal Nigerian's kids live and school abroad, they should also note that this is an issue just because Buhari put up a front of a poor Nigerian who cannot afford his nomination form. The Subject remains the height of deception by Mr anti-corruption who has all corrupt politicians as his support base.

Why are Nigerians very daft? especially the APC numb skulls

Hello Sir.

You are an interesting fellow, innit?

A glimpse into your Nairaland history shouts it to the skies:

You registered on nairaland on December 3, 2014 (41 days ago, or just over a month)...

All threads you've created ever since were invariably aimed at either promoting GEJ OR trying to paint Buhari/ APC in bad light.

What's more? All your 457 posts were based on the same sentiments!!

Clearly, you are on a special assignment. I hope your employers pay well.

Well done.

**Btw, just my humble observation. As far as the February elections are concerned, I am a neutral. Before you tag me a stooge of your master's rival camp grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by unmask: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Flets:
Buhari's family are somewhere in the UK and france spending humungous amounts of money on education and expensive Gucci & Channel shopping
Buhari is here in Nigeria claiming to borrow 27million naira for his nomination form

And for the people who would say that normal Nigerian's kids live and school abroad, they should also note that this is an issue just because Buhari put up a front of a poor Nigerian who cannot afford his nomination form. The Subject remains the height of deception by Mr anti-corruption who has all corrupt politicians as his support base.

Why are Nigerians very daft? especially the APC numb skulls
she is on a scholarship
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by mrmetoo1: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

I'm in school in USA. For each year, I have to prove my citizenship in that country before I receive any form of financial assistance from the government. If you do not have a social security number or permanent residencies or came in as a refugee or haitian , you are not eligible for financial aid. Foreigners can receive financial assistance from the school alone or private company, but not the government. And for those form of assistance, the students has to be the best of the best. Even then the assistance they give cannot pay the entire tuition 95% time unless the students got in with a full scholarship from the school.

http://www.edupass.org/finaid/fafsa.phtml
Are you sure you schooled in us?

Lol @ am I sure I schooled in the US? If you come in with your F-1 don't you get a social security number? Don't you have one? Who's talking about coming in as a refugee. Like I said in another post I wasn't one of the students that received but I knew ENOUGH, not one, not two Naija guys and girls that were getting their tuition paid, they had free accommodation and food. This isn't ifs or maybes. My cousin was one and he wasn't a permanent resident. He probably just got his green card like last year or so. His girlfriend too was receiving as well and she's also Naija but she has a British pali. If I was a recipient I'm sure I would have been able to shed a lot more light on the exact grant or award or aid or whatever. These guys were like 3.75 and above.

P.s. I missed the part were you implied you were a citizen. Ok so just in case you don't know, if you come in with a valid student visa you get a social security number, they just stamp your card so that you can't get a job with it outside campus.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by unmask: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:

Nothing, but cretins like you who may even be more intelligent than Buhari's daughter are left to spend 6 years in Nigeria University with another one year of serving your country and then continue your selfless service in roaming the street of lagos searching for job.

You got to put your brain to use my friend, Why will buhari's daughter be schooling abroad? he goes for medical trip abroad while you struggle to get bed space in Luth. Mumu
please ask Jonathan..... The man went to a Nigerian hospital last year and almost lost his life..... So what do you think..... I have a friend that teaches in presido's children's school.... And trust me as far as atrocities go gej is king
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by unmask: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2015
manuelzz:
.............and tomorrow he'll come out and say that he has only 1 milliion naira in his account.
I've said it severally that APC is a demonic party.....How can a human tell lies with such finesse? How? Meanwhile all president jonathan's children school here in Nigeria. Well,judjment day awaits him. FAILBUHARI 14th we the masses shall judge him with our votes!!
in schools that cost way more than their UK counterparts.... Besides when is gej going to declare his assets?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by unmask: 12:27am On Jan 15, 2015
akereconfi:

TRASH

The cost of living here in the UK alone

( Accommodation 4000 pounds minimum)
(Cost of living 4000 pounds minimum)
(School fees as international student 12000 pounds minimum)

That is roughly 20, 000 pounds. Now convert that to Naira

Approximately 5.5 Million in Naira.

Now tell me which market woman in Lagos will cough out that amount yearly
5.5million a year..... A lady that trades in frozen foods with a shop not bigger than a face me I slap you room, has a turnover of close to 6m per week and she isn't even amongst the coldroom totting ones......

When you get enlightened, you will understand that 5.5million is peanuts for those women you see in oshodi, balogun, eko markets
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 12:52am On Jan 15, 2015
[s]
unmask:
5.5million a year..... A lady that trades in frozen foods with a shop not bigger than a face me I slap you room, has a turnover of close to 6m per week and she isn't even amongst the coldroom totting ones......

When you get enlightened, you will understand that 5.5million is peanuts for those women you see in oshodi, balogun, eko markets
[/s]

Mere assumption. Back up your claim withh facts. We live in the digital age now, stop talking like we are in 60's
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 2:29am On Jan 15, 2015
akereconfi:
[s][/s]

Mere assumption. Back up your claim withh facts. We live in the digital age now, stop talking like we are in 60's

LOL. He's a typical African. Don't mind him. He probably knows one or two successful market women somewhere in the whole country, as do most people, and he's now using them to make a general statement about the other millions that sell onions and tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by timilynx(m): 3:02am On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there
you too would have schooled abroad if you think it's easy to be funded abroad to school.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Ikengawo: 3:44am On Jan 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
OP, go to the South West and see large scale farmers (especially cocoa merchants in Ondo State) sending their children abroad to study. Buhari is not a public office holder for you to say he embezzled money to send his daughter abroad.
ondo na south south
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Ikengawo:
ondo na south south
Ondo State is South West.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 5:06am On Jan 15, 2015
timilynx:
you too would have schooled abroad if you think it's easy to be funded abroad to school.

So you must be a thief to be able to school abroad?Nonsense.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Flets: 5:33am On Jan 15, 2015
nas00:

Hello Sir.

You are an interesting fellow, innit?

A glimpse into your Nairaland history shouts it to the skies:

You registered on nairaland on December 3, 2014 (41 days ago, or just over a month)...

All threads you've created ever since were invariably aimed at either promoting GEJ OR trying to paint Buhari/ APC in bad light.

What's more? All your 457 posts were based on the same sentiments!!

Clearly, you are on a special assignment. I hope your employers pay well.

Well done.

**Btw, just my humble observation. As far as the February elections are concerned, I am a neutral. Before you tag me a stooge of your master's rival camp grin

Good observation.

I used to be a guest on this forum before now. And I saw the level of lies and propaganda being peddled against a performing government even with its imperfections.

I've watched Nigerians drool in ignorance on yhis forum. Of what use should I stay silent and watch the ignorant electorate take us back to the evil days because we are poorly informed.

We owe ourselves that political awareness to make the right decisions. This is a passion built on the love of Nigeria and knowing thatz my only home.

Say No to Violence
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 6:29am On Jan 15, 2015
timilynx:

schooling in some countries abroad is cheaper than some private Nigerian schools
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Jfrezzy(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2015
This should not be a topic, my father is not a politicians,but I stayed in coventry uni,skool and lived there,even invited my family to come stay with me,staying in UK or skooln there is not a big deal pls pls,don't be foolish .
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ravgach: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
We should always ask questions. We should as much as possible objectively weigh the two BIG BURDENS we have to put up with in this forthcoming elections. We have two clueless people struggling to lead us. I have the following questions for both candidates:

JONATHAN

1. What tangible achievements have u got to show us in these last six years?
2. Where are the promises you made during the fuel price increase crisis?
3. What major difference have u been able to make in the lives of Nigerians
4. What happened to the state of emergency in the power sector - what result did it yield?
5. Why were u not able to manage the goodwill you garnered at the 2011 polls?
7. Why are u not able to stop insurgency in the N/E
8. What happened to our foreign reserves
9. What did you do to ensure the issues that brought up the Niger Delta challenge does not come up again when u leave office?
10. Why are you not able to complete the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway in six years
11. Why are not able to fix Power in six years
12. Why was the Oshodi/Apapa Expressway not fixed in six years
13. Why was the Lagos/Benin/Ore/Onitsha highway not fixed in six years
14. Why can't children/the elderly/pregnant women enjoy free healthcare in Nigeria in six years?
15. Why was there no single speed train even in the FCT in six years?
16. Is only few of these refurbished locomotives our money is able to put on the rail lines?
17. Why was our Universities left to rot
18. What happened to the 2nd Niger bridge in six years?
19. Why didn't you build refineries?
20. Why is it you cannot talk, you cannot inspire Nigerian youths and adults alike?
21. Why was the modified constitution on independent candidates not passed?
22. Why do you want another chance?

BUHARI

1. Why did you overthrow a democratically elected government of Nigeria in 1983?
2. Are you aware this is a treasonable felony because it is a declaration of war on the state?
3. Why do you then portray yourself as a patriot?
4. Why did you stop the Lagos metroline making Nigeria to lose hard earned money
5. How much was your salary as the supreme leader of Nigeria in 1983/84?
6. Were you accountable to Nigerians at that time?
7. Why do you portray yourself as a poor man when you had your two hands in the treasury for that length of time?
8. What do you do now for a living? How many jobs have you created as an entrepreneur?
9. Why were innocent politicians jailed by your regime?
10. How do you want to create the jobs you are promising Nigerians?
11. What happened to Atiku and the suitcases?
12. Why was Idiagbon allowed to take an underaged boy to Mecca while it was an offence?
13. Why did you rule your countrymen with terror and intimidation?
14. What did you do about the decaying railway?
15. What did you do the decaying power sector?
16. You were the first and only Nigerian past Head of State to support the political sharia in Nigeria. Why?
17. You threatened violence before 2011 elections and after the elections it was carried out with many lives lost. Why?
18. You have threatened violence again before this election, will you allow killings if you lose?
19. Why were u the only former Head of State that the Boko Haram nominated to speak for them?
20. How did workers and students fare under your regime?
21. Why is it you cannot talk, you cannot inspire Nigerian youths and adults alike?
22. What happened to the PTF funds?
22. Why do you want to rule Nigeria again?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by SwagPower: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
bashydemy:
Pleas how much will it cost to shop in a Gucci shop oooo? Poverty is indeed a disease. You think everybody will shop in Katangwa or bend and select like you?
hey kiDdo! Shut ur mouth ! So many senseless kids on dis forum! U didn't av enof maturity to air ur view witout resorting 2 childly jibes...grow up boy
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by unmask: 6:20am On Jan 16, 2015
akereconfi:
[s][/s]

I don't need to..... Visit those shops yourself and find out
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Thatishanbabe(f): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=lurther post=29773710]Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

#SayNoToTerrorism , #SayNoToElectionViolence[/[/b][b]

GOD BLESS THE WOMB THAT BIRTHED YOU......An example we still have hope in our youths.....

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by dikeigbo2(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
brownlord:
Brouhaha, Op you have a valid point but we honestly don't care, we are fools and should be treated as such, most of the animals shouting Sai buhari, GEJ 2019, Change all over the cyberspace are jobless or trying to pay fees in one Nigeria University, Yet the idiats will be the first insult when you tell them the bitter truth.

Amaechi wanting to form a parallel govt, ask him if you find any of his kids in the field when the war begins, Buhari only brought his daughter to decieve his gullible followers, they go back to their base before election, and children of the poor like banicansta, omenka, berem and co who are either jobless or underpaid are left to shout Sai buhari on cyber space.

Give me reasons politicians won't take us for a ride

Well spoken, kpomkwem even add obiageli

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.