Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] (8289 Views)

Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) / See How Men Were Staring At The Girl With The Biggest Bo*bz In Lagos At An Event / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by manchidede1: 6:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Stephanie Roche may have narrowly missed out on becoming the first woman to win the FIFA award for goal of the year but she did grab the attention of the football’s two best players.
The Irish footballer, 25, received more than one million votes for her extraordinary volley for Peamount United in front of 95 fans – but lost out on the Puskas Award to James Rodriquez.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi could not hide their admiration for her as walked past them at last night’s ceremony in Zurich.
An extraordinary photograph showed the stars both looked sheepish because it was clear they were looking at her figure.
Miss Roche retweeted the picture herself last night with caption: ‘Ah lads!’ and admitted today she enjoyed the attention.

SEE MORE GISTS HERE

1 Like

Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by ShakurM(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Pause
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by osamaBUSH(m): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
Pause
Play

1 Like

Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by englishmart(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2015
if they didn't look at beautiful figures, what would you rather they look at?

1 Like

Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by ShakurM(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Play
removes disc
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by osamaBUSH(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
removes disc
Stream from the internet.
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by CCsurplus007(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2015
I think she deserved that award. That goal was spectacular
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by ShakurM(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Stream from the internet.
werey guy! cheesy dem send u??
How u dey now?
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by osamaBUSH(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
werey guy! cheesy dem send u??
How u dey now?
Bad as e bad, boys must play. Doin good.
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by ShakurM(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Bad as e bad, boys must play. Doin good.
na zo! How market
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by osamaBUSH(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
na zo! How market
Market bad oh. Yesterday bomb explode for ma neighborhood.
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by jonsnow92: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2015
if only God didnt say the moment you look at her twice,you have sind..Messi and Ronaldo knew dis so they decided to stare stare stare just once..
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by ShakurM(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Market bad oh. Yesterday bomb explode for ma neighborhood.
yawa! Which side u dey stay
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by Swizdoe(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Dem dey checkout her sexy ostrich legs
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by Abbey2sam(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Please when is the ballon'dor
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by axortedbabe(f): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2015
Abbey2sam:
hw is Jupiter, guess u r coming frm there.
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by constance500: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by constance500: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Play

fast forward
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by fattybombom: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2015
sexy woman with that sexy goal, but wait oo! where Ronaldo eyes dey go? badt guy indeed!
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by wiezkov(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Abbey2sam:
Which year own?
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by percyoats(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
I don't see anything bemusing about these looks... What do you say about the man sitting behind them
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by Maximillian1: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Laf no go kill me

Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by akinsadeez(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2015
The smile on messi's face is very funny.

But the way Ronaldo did his hands just has me in stitches. Its as if he is saying 'If I can just grab this thing I am looking at ehn' grin
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by Franchise21(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Hmm... Their eyes for penetrate d dress seff
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by ifoundmyperfect: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
manchidede1:
Stephanie Roche may have narrowly missed out on becoming the first woman to win the FIFA award for goal of the year but she did grab the attention of the football’s two best players.
The Irish footballer, 25, received more than one million votes for her extraordinary volley for Peamount United in front of 95 fans – but lost out on the Puskas Award to James Rodriquez.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi could not hide their admiration for her as walked past them at last night’s ceremony in Zurich.
An extraordinary photograph showed the stars both looked sheepish because it was clear they were looking at her figure.
Miss Roche retweeted the picture herself last night with caption: ‘Ah lads!’ and admitted today she enjoyed the attention.

SEE MORE GISTS HERE

From my view, all I can see is;
Messi holding his breathe like something with a foul smell was walking by…

CR7 clutching his “glassy bowl” to safety in case the yams beneath Roche’s thighs fails to provide adequate support to her entire body weight being lifted by a 4-inch-plus shoes while he helped her count her steps

While the oldie (presumably a medical doctor), behind the soccer legends appears puzzled… wondering if Roche is either smiling or about getting into an epileptic seizure

2 Likes

Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
messiless Messi !!.
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lol, who no like fine babe na?
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
englishmart:

if they didn't look at beautiful figures, what would you rather they look at?
My brother I tire oooo
Person go now blind because God made u so abi..
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by osamaBUSH(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
yawa! Which side u dey stay
I dey Gombe.
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by ShakurM(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
osamaBUSH:

I dey Gombe.
Abeg take am jeje oo
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by osamaBUSH(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
Abeg take am jeje oo
Thanks man.
Re: LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] by XYZ123: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
constance500:

fast forward
Rewind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship / Fast Download: Raman Jago - 3beats (prod By Dj Yk Beats) / Video: Watch Funke Akindele’s Jenifa’s Diary On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.