Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo (1811 Views)

Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi / Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by lakesidepapa(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2015
QUESTIONS POSED TO PRESIDENT JONATHAN BY
FORMER PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO WHEN
THE LATTER VISITED HIM TO PLEAD FOR
FORGIVENESS YESTERDAY WITNESSED BY PASTOR
ADEBOYE AND BISHOP OYEDEPO

1. Did you agree to run for only one term or not?
2. What did you tell me was your reason for not going
after Boko Haram insurgent even when I told you this
will boomerang?
3. What happened to the Nigeria’s external reserve
and sovereign wealth fund?
4. Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants
(Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of
their privately owned companies? If so for what
reasons?
5. Did you not get correspondence from the United
States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji
Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking ? Why did you
appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of
PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the
PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and
convicted drug baron?
President Jonathan failed to answer any of the
Questions posed to him by Obasanjo.
'After calling me a tout in your Lagos campaign flag
off, you are now leading pastor Adeboye and others
to me for mercy and suppprt. I am fighting for the
future of Nigerians and I am ready to die for
Nigerians and not PDP.
Please go with your pastors as your days are already
numbered in ASO rock'
- Obasanjo
Case closed.

5 Likes

Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by deebee13(f): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by lakesidepapa(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2015
The clueless betrayed his GF
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by Dahveydson(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2015
If this is true, then I must say, SHAME ON GEJ!!!

1 Like

Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by SirHouloo(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2015
This one pass jamb questions o.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Rubish,is obasanjo God of Nigeria?,how many votes can he deliver,can he deliver his ward for PDP?.GEJ is just massaging his ego

1 Like

Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by jingh(f): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:
If this is true, then I must say, SHAME ON GEJ!!!
buhari for president

2 Likes

Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by jingh(f): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Rubish,is obasanjo God of Nigeria?,how many votes can he deliver,can he deliver his ward for PDP?.GEJ is just massaging his ego
answer me just some question.
Aren't those question inrelevant ?
Are those right to be done by a president ?
is Jonathan right for doing the above criminious (u no) act
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by jingh(f): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2015
if GEJ can answer those question then I will start campaigning for him

1 Like

Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by KwoiZabo(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2015
OBJ i have questions for you?

Did you embezzle our power fund 15bil. dollars and several others?

Did you take ghana must go to house of assembly for third term?

Did ou use EFCC for political gains alone or for the interest of elections?

Did you in conjunction with Iwu midwife fraudulent elections in your tenure?

What do you know about harliburton scam?

Did you send thugs to anambra stet to burn govt. buildings in broad day light under the supervision of the POlice because the gov do not want you to control the state?

Did you seize Lagos LG funds for political reasons?

Did you consider it human right abuse when you sent soldiers to kill women and children in Odi and Zakibiam?

Did you buy up juicy companies in he name of privatization?

Did you impose candidate incessantly on the electorates during your tenure?

1 Like

Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2015
lakesidepapa:

will boomerang?
reasons?
convicted drug baron?
Nigerians and not PDP.
numbered in ASO rock'
- Obasanjo
Case closed.

You're now OBJ? Or your demon infiltrated the meeting? Damn! Your keyboard told you all that right?

1 Like

Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2015
jingh:
answer me just one question.
Aren't those question inrelevant ?
Are those right to be done by a president ?
is Jonathan right for doing the above criminious (u no) act
u said i should answer one question while you asked multiple question which do u want me to answer or are you confused?
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by ayindejimmy(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2015
This is fake news
First.. Nobody has spoken on the meeting.
Second... Obasanjo called the two pastors to witness the meeting, not Gej.
Third... This news has no link at all talk less of a credible link.
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by Baawaa(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Jonathan is a disaster to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by greatdeal1408: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

vote for change
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by lakesidepapa(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2015
iv4fb:

You're now OBJ? Or your demon infiltrated the meeting? Damn! Your keyboard told you all that right?

U want to know the source abi? Odesius. Incase u don't know, the clueless is a goner, nah him spoil dem yeye party(Pdp) He don lost the ground he gain before 2011 election. This is 2015 and things must be change.
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by KwoiZabo(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2015
lakesidepapa:

will boomerang?
reasons?
convicted drug baron?
Nigerians and not PDP.
numbered in ASO rock'
- Obasanjo
Case closed.
Let me answer for GEJ

1. Question one is not relevant because whether he promised OBJ or any group of people o run for one term, he did not promise Nigerians except OBJ want to tell us that he is greater than 170 million Nigerians.

2. What does OBJ mean by question 2? He should tell us what GEJ told him. As far as i am concerned GEJ has handled BH in the most civil way possible. If the Army kills at random, they will be charged wit human right abuse and Nyako would have been right in his letter.

3. External reserve and SWF were shared among the governors, in fact that is the main quarrel btw Amaechi led Gov. forum and GEJ, and we can see what FG has done with theirs (Loko-oweto bridge, Lagos Ibadan road, 9 new Univs etc) ask your Governors what they do with theirs

4. The security companies owned by former militants is part of the Amnesty programme which Yar'adua started, the militancy in the ND degenerated during OBJ's tenure and what did he do about it?

5. Mr. OBJ question 5 is laughable. US would have arrested Kashamu when he was trafficking the drugs, why allow him till he became a political force in the SW before writing a letter. OBJ is also free to charge him to court but meanwhile Kashamu is a mobilizer for the SW PDP and OBJ can hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by rozayx5(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2015
iv4fb:

too many APC goons now OBJ fans, anyone against Jona is a progressive , even its Anini cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2015
The pdp should allow bygone to be bygone! What is the relevance of Obasanjo in Ogun state politics as of today let alone in Nigeria?

No one is a saint but the continuous forceful courting of obj is irritating. One of the major financier of APC is Atiku but you dont see him at their rallies and yet heaven has not fallen.

Rather than cast your trust in man, the pdp should focus on winning nigerians heart!
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by lakesidepapa(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2015
ayindejimmy:
This is fake news
First.. Nobody has spoken on the meeting.
Second... Obasanjo called the two pastors to witness the meeting, not Gej.
Third... This news has no link at all talk less of a credible link.

Fake or no fake, are those questions not contradict with what's on ground and reason why jonathan is having problem with Obj?
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by jingh(f): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
u said i should answer one question while you asked multiple question which do u want me to answer or are you confused?
Sowi for dat, I Ve one question in mind but I got more in d middle of typing.

so can you answer dat
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by lakesidepapa(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Let me answer for GEJ

U don become bastard okupe?
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by Dahveydson(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
jingh:
then I must ask DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN AT ALL.

Isn't dat a reasonable question ?
as clueless as jonathan
What are you saying? Did you read through what I said at all?
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by bayulll01(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Let me answer for GEJ

1. Question one is not relevant because whether he promised OBJ or any group of people o run for one term, he did not promise Nigerians except OBJ want to tell us that he is greater than 170 million Nigerians.

2. What does OBJ mean by question 2? He should tell us what GEJ told him. As far as i am concerned GEJ has handled BH in the most civil way possible. If the Army kills at random, they will be charged wit human right abuse and Nyako would have been right in his letter.

3. External reserve and SWF were shared among the governors, in fact that is the main quarrel btw Amaechi led Gov. forum and GEJ, and we can see what FG has done with theirs (Loko-oweto bridge, Lagos Ibadan road, 9 new Univs etc) ask your Governors what they do with theirs

4. The security companies owned by former militants is part of the Amnesty programme which Yar'adua started, the militancy in the ND degenerated during OBJ's tenure and what did he do about it?

5. Mr. OBJ question 5 is laughable. US would have arrested Kashamu when he was trafficking the drugs, why allow him till he became a political force in the SW before writing a letter. OBJ is also free to charge him to court but meanwhile Kashamu is a mobilizer for the SW PDP and OBJ can hug transformer.
u are very dull and silly just as ur pathetic president,I pity u and ur entire generation,is this how u want to rule ur home
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2015
jingh:
Sowi for dat, I Ve one question in mind but I got more in d middle of typing.

so can you answer dat
i am not clairvoyant i cant read your mind.what question?
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by jingh(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
i am not clairvoyant i cant read your mind.what question?
you no see wetin I wrote.

hmmm smh
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by jingh(f): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:

What are you saying? Did you read through what I said at all?
nt you I wanna quote, its a mistake.
God bless you dearie
Re: Questions Posed To President Jonathan By Olusegun Obasanjo by Dahveydson(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2015
jingh:
nt you I wanna quote, its a mistake.
God bless you dearie
God bless you too..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Gets Landslide Win In Niger - Leadership / History Will Not Favour Jonathan : Junaid Mohammed / Photos: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Opens Book Of Industrialization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.