Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ (1118 Views)

Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts / Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by politifact: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2015
This thread is meant for GEJ supporters on nairaland to convince and give reasons for the teaming unemployed nigerian graduates to vote GEJ if there is any........
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Greyworld: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Weren't ppl unemployed b4 GEJ became presido?

Wat sort of lame idea av yu?
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by jingh(f): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
because they can steal and got scot free since stealing is nt corruption

3 Likes

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by cocoduck: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2015
An unemployed Graduate should back his or her degree with a practical skill, ie web designing, baking tailoring or even tattooing, your employers want you to be versatile, if you are not versatile the the civil service is the only option, of of course the civil service be it state or Federal is already overloaded. But for me I vote for GEJ because of the Automotive Policy and Agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2015
@op have you heard of Youwin?
President goodluck Jonathan does not want to give you fish, he wants to teach you how to fish. We as human beings have dreams and aspirations but sad enough the funds to actualize those dreams are not there.
Now youwin comes to our rescue by allowing us get capital from government and in turn you not only achieve your dreams but you contribute to our economy.
This is the era of Innovation, think of something you can do.

Which do you prefer, to be given fish or taught how to fish?

7 Likes

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by dridowu: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Un-employ graduate in Nigeria are indirectly Arsenal Fan, they are always hopeful no matter the condition.

1 Like

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by iluvnaija: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2015
I will create 2 million jobs yearly when I return to power - GEJ

This guy forgot he's been there for 6 God damn years.

2 Likes

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Code213: 9:47am On Jan 14, 2015
Mmadukaku:
@op have you heard of Youwin?
President goodluck Jonathan does not want to give you fish, he wants to teach you how to fish. We as human beings have dreams and aspirations but sad enough the funds to actualize those dreams are not there.
Now youwin comes to our rescue by allowing us get capital from government and in turn you not only achieve your dreams but you contribute to our economy.
This is the era of Innovation, think of something you can do.

Which do you prefer, to be given fish or taught how to fish?

You are a yamhead! Millions of youths are unemployed or under-employed, u are here blabbing about youwin! Hw many people has youwin empowered so far? Is it up to 6000?

Ajaokuta steel mill shld be put to work 2 employ engineers!
We don't need youwin's money!! We want affordable accomodation, stable electricity supply, affordable internet data cost etc. We want an ICT revolution for job creation!!! Do u know how many people Google employs?

3 Likes

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Code213: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Greyworld:

He was elected to create job, not to excuse his under-performance!! If he cannot do what he was elected to do, let him honourably step aside!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Code213:

You are a yamhead! Millions of youths are unemployed or under-employed, u are here blabbing about youwin! Hw many people has youwin empowered so far? Is it up to 6000?

Ajaokuta steel mill shld be put to work 2 employ engineers!
We don't need youwin's money!! We want affordable accomodation, stable electricity supply, affordable internet data cost etc. We want an ICT revolution for job creation!!! Do u know how many people Google employs?
You are an eediot, onukwu do you know when youwin started? Give it another 4years and it will also employ your father.
You want stable electricity blablabla, your mates are into electricity business generating power and making billions as profit, what stops you from being like them abi your lineage was cursed to remain poor?

Do you know how google started? Did the owner of google sit down at home complaining of no job? No. He was creative enough and thought of a way he can help his country by reducing unemployment which I believe led to his innovation and success.
Can't you think? Are u daft? Will you die a poor man? Why can't you look at your surrounding and think of something to invest in with or without funds, Youwin is always there to support you.
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Greyworld:

don't let me insult you ooo. Dat people were unemployed before does dat mean dey must remain unemployed forever? Why was he elected in the first place if not to create jobs?
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2015
iluvnaija:
I will create 2 million jobs yearly when I return to power - GEJ

This guy forgot he's been there for 6 God damn years.
don't mind that Otueke man, he thinks we are fools.

1 Like

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by juman(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2015
This is a country where all the useless kinds of "leaders" turn the attention into politics.

There is no life except in politics.

They should build a virile country where all sectors would be performing well.

One nigeria is destroyed and be divided.
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Sheenor: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2015
#GMB/OSIBANJO

#EL RUFAI FOR CROC CITY

#VOTE FOR CHANGE
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Code213: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Mmadukaku:

You are an eediot, onukwu do you know when youwin started? Give it another 4years and it will also employ your father.
You want stable electricity blablabla, your mates are into electricity business generating power and making billions as profit, what stops you from being like them abi your lineage was cursed to remain poor?

Do you know how google started? Did the owner of google sit down at home complaining of no job? No. He was creative enough and thought of a way he can help his country by reducing unemployment which I believe led to his innovation and success.
Can't you think? Are u daft? Will you die a poor man? Why can't you look at your surrounding and think of something to invest in with or without funds, Youwin is always there to support you.
Ewu

cheesy Lolz!!! U are such a stupi.d young man! Am not worried about myself, but about unemployed people like you that could possibly rob me. I want the enabling environment to be provided to get u off the street. I provide myself electricity when power goes off! My father is fine! Thank u. He's living well and retired!!
Do u know how Google started? Are our universities that Research friendly? Hw easy is it for start-ups to access finances in Nigeria? Isn't it more advisable for FG to create the enabling environment for Venture Capitalists and private sector participation in driving the economy?
Hw old are u? What have u achieved so far in life? What's the most ur ventures have earned you? Or do u still live and feed from your parents?

You are a very big phoool!!! Na beta slap I for give u if to say I sabi u.

1 Like

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by stanech: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
becos the alternative buhari is not even an employer of labor even after many years

the guy can only boast of 150cows
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Code213:

Rantings of a mad man, I guess you are still unemployed thus your frustration.
Dunce asking for an enabling environment even when his mates are benefitting from Youwin.
What enabling environment do you need again when you can't put into use the one available.
Keep waiting for GEJ to spoonfeed you while your mates are already Billionares.

With the way you rant here, you will die poor.
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by drshrewd: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2015
there are hundred and one reasons unemployed youths should vote for GEJ. the most outstanding is this

Immigration JOb: he saved billions in the nation's treasury for the future generation by collecting a paltry sum of N1000 from each applicant numbering hundreds of thousands. though some applicants died but hey this is one of those sacrifices you need to make in securing your country's future

enjoy the fresh air

Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by politifact: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2015
My question to GEJ is,what has he done for the families of the victims of the failed immigration recruitment because I was there that day and it was a complete fiasco
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by Code213: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Rantings of a mad man, I guess you are still unemployed thus your frustration.
Dunce asking for an enabling environment even when his mates are benefitting from Youwin.
What enabling environment do you need again when you can't put into use the one available.
Keep waiting for GEJ to spoonfeed you while your mates are already Billionares.

With the way you rant here, you will die poor.
cheesy Lmao!!! What a Clown!! You are such a bitter young man.
You walk around with ur misery hoping everyone else is as miserable as you!
Pathetic.
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by perculiarperson: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
I sincerely apologise to the unemployed graduates in our dear nation. I can understand the anguish you go through cause placing myself in your shoes, it could also have been me; with great ambitions and aspirations, with a family and dependents to feed, with bills to pay and need for self actualization.

I am very sorry and sincerely apologise.

In the current situation of things worldwide, there is a slow down in the employment rate. Businesses have streamlined their operations and cut down on budgets seriously owing to the global economic situation. Others have actually closed shop cause of varying reasons and demands. Nigerian companies and industries can not be left out. This has even affected the income of nations such as Greece and Spain that there are fears that they might not be able to meet up with their national obligations.

The situation is not peculiar to Nigeria alone in the continent. Even in other African nations there is this spate of unemployed persons and other wanton circumstances.

As I had previously said, it is very painful and I sincerely apologise.

In the midst of all the unemployment, some have indeed gotten employment. Though the rate is not that high. It is an eventuality that not all graduates will always get employed even in a buoyant economy. Most will fit the requirements of their desired employers while others will fall by the way side though the proportion might be negligible.

Others still will take to self employment in order to be able to meet up with existing life demands which do not go away.

I have met a graduate who fries and makes akara at Obalende area of Lagos. He speaks impeccable English and I pondered to myself how such a man could do this. In a conversation with a friend of mine, I saw the pride and confidence with which he executed his job. He wore dignity as an invisible cloak and there and then I realized it is not what you do that defines you, it is what you think about what you do. A lot of people stop there on a daily basis to buy from him.

I was extremely encouraged by his posture and mental state and thought to venture out to do my own small business and stop having cold feet and grave fears of the unknown. My vision is to bake bread. Every time I think of it I am afraid of what could possibly go wrong. I never see the positives and how maybe my bread could be the most preferred and out-sell all other famous loaves.

I had always known that getting into a business that people cannot do without like food, drinks (water), essentials for living and staying alive will always do well but I still had the fears. I thought to do a bit of findings on my deep desire despite the existing fears and I found that it was achievable and it depended on the level at which I wanted to play (get involved) in the market.

At the lower levels I didn't need much; all that was required was the flour, butter, eggs, baking soda and sugar which quantities could be determined by me. I could start with baking for my neighbours and friends and beg them to tell others about me for their orders if they liked my product. If I am serious about growing the business, I would place myself on a salary and put back the profits in the business in order to be able to launch out better. My salary might not be much at first as the business would be considered a micro one but I would have enough in the profit from the small sales to put back in the business; to buy more flour, and other ingredients and expand my customers.

I have began to see how I can chase my dream and feed some people someday with my own special baked bread.

there is another case in point of a guys who washes car around my area. He is a landlord; living in his own house. Although the house is in the suburbs, the fact is that he has been able to build his own house from washing cars.

I am not saying you have to get involved in these sorts of ventures. I am merely trying to encourage you.

Furthermore, as the economic situation improves in various climes, it would also pick up in our nation as well and the forces responsible for demand for labour will begin to rise again. As we are well aware that it is the private sector that controls and dictates our economic state, thus when the going gets good, there will be more businesses asking for staff and existing businesses who had streamlined their operations because of the current economic crunch will begin to expand their interest and would require more personnel.

I know I might not have been able to help you in finding a job or employing you but I hope I have been able to drop a nugget or two on how we can fight against the odds that so look us in the face and dare to take away our dignity. I hope I have been able to help you search within you to think of what you could possibly achieve inspite of the current global economic situation which ripples we also feel in our dear beloved nation.

Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to your comment.

May God bless you and May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by politifact: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
perculiarperson:
I sincerely apologise to the unemployed graduates in our dear nation. I can understand the anguish you go through cause placing myself in your shoes, it could also have been me; with great ambitions and aspirations, with a family and dependents to feed, with bills to pay and need for self actualization.

I am very sorry and sincerely apologise.

In the current situation of things worldwide, there is a slow down in the employment rate. Businesses have streamlined their operations and cut down on budgets seriously owing to the global economic situation. Others have actually closed shop cause of varying reasons and demands. Nigerian companies and industries can not be left out. This has even affected the income of nations such as Greece and Spain that there are fears that they might not be able to meet up with their national obligations.

The situation is not peculiar to Nigeria alone in the continent. Even in other African nations there is this spate of unemployed persons and other wanton circumstances.

As I had previously said, it is very painful and I sincerely apologise.

In the midst of all the unemployment, some have indeed gotten employment. Though the rate is not that high. It is an eventuality that not all graduates will always get employed even in a buoyant economy. Most will fit the requirements of their desired employers while others will fall by the way side though the proportion might be negligible.

Others still will take to self employment in order to be able to meet up with existing life demands which do not go away.

I have met a graduate who fries and makes akara at Obalende area of Lagos. He speaks impeccable English and I pondered to myself how such a man could do this. In a conversation with a friend of mine, I saw the pride and confidence with which he executed his job. He wore dignity as an invisible cloak and there and then I realized it is not what you do that defines you, it is what you think about what you do. A lot of people stop there on a daily basis to buy from him.

I was extremely encouraged by his posture and mental state and thought to venture out to do my own small business and stop having cold feet and grave fears of the unknown. My vision is to bake bread. Every time I think of it I am afraid of what could possibly go wrong. I never see the positives and how maybe my bread could be the most preferred and out-sell all other famous loaves.

I had always known that getting into a business that people cannot do without like food, drinks (water), essentials for living and staying alive will always do well but I still had the fears. I thought to do a bit of findings on my deep desire despite the existing fears and I found that it was achievable and it depended on the level at which I wanted to play (get involved) in the market.

At the lower levels I didn't need much; all that was required was the flour, butter, eggs, baking soda and sugar which quantities could be determined by me. I could start with baking for my neighbours and friends and beg them to tell others about me for their orders if they liked my product. If I am serious about growing the business, I would place myself on a salary and put back the profits in the business in order to be able to launch out better. My salary might not be much at first as the business would be considered a micro one but I would have enough in the profit from the small sales to put back in the business; to buy more flour, and other ingredients and expand my customers.

I have began to see how I can chase my dream and feed some people someday with my own special baked bread.

there is another case in point of a guys who washes car around my area. He is a landlord; living in his own house. Although the house is in the suburbs, the fact is that he has been able to build his own house from washing cars.

I am not saying you have to get involved in these sorts of ventures. I am merely trying to encourage you.

Furthermore, as the economic situation improves in various climes, it would also pick up in our nation as well and the forces responsible for demand for labour will begin to rise again. As we are well aware that it is the private sector that controls and dictates our economic state, thus when the going gets good, there will be more businesses asking for staff and existing businesses who had streamlined their operations because of the current economic crunch will begin to expand their interest and would require more personnel.

I know I might not have been able to help you in finding a job or employing you but I hope I have been able to drop a nugget or two on how we can fight against the odds that so look us in the face and dare to take away our dignity. I hope I have been able to help you search within you to think of what you could possibly achieve inspite of the current global economic situation which ripples we also feel in our dear beloved nation.

Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to your comment.

May God bless you and May God bless Nigeria.
noted but six years should have been enough
Re: Please Give Reasons Why Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Vote GEJ by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
CHANGE

(1) (Reply)

Political Thugs Attacked APC While Setting Up Campaign Ground In Rivers [PIC] / Nine Soldiers, 56 Insurgents Killed In Failed Maiduguri Invasion / Borno Declares Monday Public Holiday For Buhari's Campaign Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.