Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family (42779 Views)

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2015
I just came across this lovely picture of Bishop David Oyedepo and his family
The two men at the extreme are his sons with their wives and children while his two daughters are the ones behind
Aren't they such a blessed family
Live long Papa

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by jingh(f): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2015
change the heading to picture of africa richest pastor and his family

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Tolexander: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2015
11 People? This is a football team o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Maczeelly(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
#Greatfamily

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by mtprofessor5(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
This man inspires me a lot

Poverty is not just lack of money
It's a thing of the mind

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by jchima14: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Nice looking family God is really doing it for him

4 Surefire Signs You're More Than "Just Friends"
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/2575-4-surefire-signs-you-re-more-than-just-friends
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by LordMecuzy(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
lovely Family I must say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by datguru: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
You call this the ENTIRE family ? Something is missing. Only the wise will see and know

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nutase: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
donpope1:
Ugly..... tongue tongue tongue tongue
datguru:
Entire
LordMecuzy:
jchima14:
wow
mtprofessor5:
Ok
Maczeelly:
#Greatfamily
Nobleval:
owk. Typing..
mrking3:
Ok seen
mrking3:
Ok seen
Japhet04:
angry Make una stop this bad habit o.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by donpope1(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Ugly..... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Aizebioje(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Cute picture. Outdated sha. One of his daughters is now married.
See that cute little baby in front.
God I need a kid cuter than her!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by jayblinx(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
lord make me a billonaire also...i tap into ur grace sir

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by sharon763: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
May u live long papa..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by lomprico(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
What are we suppose to do with this? Open our own church?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Babaneh(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
oyedepo the multiple jet owner.. i hail oooo. how many jet will u buy this year? grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Sir Bishop Oyedepo

many might not understand what you past through before you reached this great level of your prosperity

many might not understand the sacrifices you made before you built that wonderful edifice

indeed many might not understand that because of the quality of your faith and your dedication to God in your latter days has made your church the largest gathering of christians in Africa

But sir Bishop oyedepo I want to tap into this your wonderful grace and gain this great quality of your faith

help us as nairalanders in general o lord and we shall be forever grateful to your name in Jesus Name. Amen

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by McGeorge1(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Dis is so so lovely. Their smiles can calm even the wildest beast.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by mrking3(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Ok seen
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
I pray God forgives him his numerous sins sad
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Akon419(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
jingh:
change the heading to picture of a pastor who is also a billionaire and his family
so what is preventing your family from bin billionaire . Maybe they are dumb lazy,waiting for government for everything

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by hotgunz(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
How does ds post affect or enlighten us pls?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by bomijuwon(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
smartshadow:
I just came across this lovely picture of Bishop David Oyedepo and his family
The two men at the extreme are his sons with their wives and children while his two daughters are the ones behind
Aren't they such a blessed family
Live long Papa

Blessed is the Man.............. David Oyedepo.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by mtprofessor5(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
jingh:
change the heading to picture of a pastor who is also a billionaire and his family

Yes he is billionaire
Do you have a problem with that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by malbro(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
So wetin u wan make I do nw
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by cynthia3d(f): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
WoOw GOD bless ur family

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by rabbaba: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Papa live long and may u see ur great grand chiled and may ur chidren take ur step too. Am one of them

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Einsthawkton(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2015
GMB TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by ignis: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Lovely family

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by seedord247(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2015
They are getting fat while the masses that produced the milk cant even taste it.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by NuellaJ(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
11 People? This is a football team o!
Na wa 4 u o gringringrin
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Psalmpy(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Sweet like lolipop family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.