Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nairalanders... Do You Think GEJ Can Handle Post Election Violence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders... Do You Think GEJ Can Handle Post Election Violence? (558 Views)

What Do U Think GEJ & Pdp Might Be Thinking Now ? / Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders... Do You Think GEJ Can Handle Post Election Violence? by chinoify: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Dear NL I have been in the north my life. The way elections come and go with its negative effects. Going by history do you think if GEJ emerges as winner of FEB 14 elections that he can handle the post election violence??
Matured comments pls.
Re: Nairalanders... Do You Think GEJ Can Handle Post Election Violence? by KwoiZabo(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2015
chinoify:
Dear NL I have been in the north my life. The way elections come and go with its negative effects. Going by history do you think if GEJ emerges as winner of FEB 14 elections that he can handle the post election violence??
Matured comments pls.

OP you are very very Stuuuuup ...d. So because some illiterates will take to the streets we should chicken out and mortgage our future to some rifrafs. we are going to teach them a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders... Do You Think GEJ Can Handle Post Election Violence? by chinoify: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2015
KwoiZabo:

OP you are very very Stuuuuup ...d. So because some illiterates will take to the streets we should chicken out and mortgage our future to some rifrafs. we are going to teach them a lesson.

I think you smoke something dis morning. Must u write or comment??

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: PDP To Discover Crude Oil In Maidiguri Soon! / Results And Grades Of Past Presidents Till Date...grade Gej Naw..!! / New Video Shows A White Cop Shoot Unarmed Black Man As He Surrenders (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.