Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). (3661 Views)

Let It Be Known That The Niger Delta Is Funding Oil Exploration In The North. / Should Buhari Negotiate With Boko Haram?- Opinion! / What Do U Think GEJ & Pdp Might Be Thinking Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
i would not talk much but those of us who are viewing happenings from a distance
will note the support Gej bought with OPC. We all know the payment the leader of that group
received.
Now the recent report of the same OPC infiltrating lagos now parading on the streets
with firearms and unlicensed weaponry, to intimidate the Opposition state and Governor, who is
a very vocal critic of Gej.

Now lets take a look back at Boko haram and GEJ's link, do you see a similar pattern here?
is this not what the gej govt did to bolster bh using ali modu sheriff and proxies to intimidate and bring
down the opposition states and the opposition strongholds?

11 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Jostico: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
cry
Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by SeverusSnape(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:
[s]i would not talk much but those of us who are viewing happenings from a distance
will note the support Gej bought with OPC. We all know the payment the leader of that group
received.
Now the recent report of the same OPC infiltrating lagos now parading on the streets
with firearms and unlicensed weaponry, to intimidate the Opposition state and Governor, who is
a very vocal critic of Gej.

Now lets take a look back at Boko haram and GEJ's link, do you see a similar pattern here?
is this not what the gej govt did to bolster bh using ali modu sheriff and proxies to intimidate and bring
down the opposition states and the opposition strongholds?[/s]
Barcanista wannabe... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
The militants handed over their weapons to BH.

BH have moved their weapons to OPC.

GEJ's second term, Lagos go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=31715542][/quote]

say something i have not heard before

8 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Mogidi: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ suwailad
Are you Hausas so stupid you'd allow someone from a minority state to decimate your land? You've bought the hype by those who intended keeping you on a leash to continue their feudal reign. Try one of GEJ's Almajiri schools, you deserve better than this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by SeverusSnape(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:

say something i have not heard before
GEJ all the way...

1 Like

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by SeverusSnape(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
@ suwailad

Are you Hausas so stupid you'd allow someone from a minority state to decimate your land?
Help me ask him/her. How is it possible for Jonathan to use northerners to decimate their own land

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Mogidi: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Help me ask him/her. How is it possible for Jonathan to use northerners to decimate their own land

It defies all known logic.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
@ suwailad

Are you Hausas so stupid you'd allow someone from a minority state to decimate your land?

so Hausas are stupid according to Mogidi for letting jonathan use boko haram to decimate the NE for political gains.
jonathan is not clueless after all, he saw an opportunity and used it.
so we agree on that, that jonathan is complicit in war crimes. you are very correct sir

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by SeverusSnape(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
musKeeto:
The militants handed over their weapons to BH.

BH have moved their weapons to OPC.

GEJ's second term, Lagos go hear am.
I like your signature. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please use common sense,
The BH insurgents were mostly chadians and foreigners
you need to ask how the funds were channeled through Sherif to the insurgents and not needless questions

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Mogidi: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:

so Hausas are stupid according to Mogidi to let jonathan decimate the NE for political gains. you are very correct sir

It doesn't make sense and usually if something doesn't make sense you know it was conveniently made up.
Hausas are not stupid, the notion that GEJ sponsor's boko haram is at best silly.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by SeverusSnape(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:

Please use common sense,
The BH insurgents were mostly chadians and foreigners
you need to ask how the funds were channeled through Sherif to the insurgents and not needless questions
Tah!... STOP saying what you dont know, How can you say "mostly"?... Like it or not, Boko haram is made up mainly of Kanuris(shura Council), Hausa, Fulanis (foot soldiers) and all these people are Nigerians. (... It pains me to call them Nigerians)

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:

It doesn't make sense and usually if something doesn't make sense you know it was conveniently made up.

Use common sense here
The north east is APC stronghold, would you think a Northerner as president would allow the insurgency to rage for so many years?
devoid of any political leaning? lets be honest here

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Tah!... STOP saying what you dont know, How can you say "mostly"?... Like it or not, Boko haram is made up mainly of Kanuris(shura Council), Hausa, Fulanis (foot soldiers) and all these people are Nigerians. (... It pains me to call them Nigerians)

Educate yourself boy, your assumption is baseless.
i agree there are nigerians in the mix but the main agression comes from paid mercenaries
please educate yourself, i dont have time to show you links, take time to read countless articles of
foreigners who were captured and confessed to being paid in chad, cameroon and niger to come fight in the NE

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I like your signature. embarassed
I like your wand. smiley
Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by SeverusSnape(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:

Educate yourself boy, your assumption is baseless.
i agree there are nigerians in the mix but the main agression comes from paid mercenaries
please educate yourself, i dont have time to show you links, take time to read countless articles of
foreigners who were captured and confessed to being paid in chad, cameroon and niger to come fight in the NE
Hehehehehehehehehehe... "I don't have time to show you links", as if you have links. undecided
Show me the links let me see....instead of spreading unfounded lies all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Mogidi: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:

Use common sense here
The north east is APC stronghold, would you think a Northerner as president would allow the insurgency to rage for so many years?
devoid of any political leaning? lets be honest here

Soldiers were sent there to do the job they were paid to do but didn't.
Northern soldiers saw boko haram initially as fighting for northern interest. Arms sent to our battalions were mysteriously falling into the hands of boko haram. The USA and Nato couldn't defeat the Taliban since the Taliban had local support, there's nothing any President can do if soldiers sent to war refuses to fight.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by SeverusSnape(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
musKeeto:

I like your wand. smiley
Thank you sir. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe... "I don't have time to show you links", as if you have links. undecided
Show me the links let me see....instead of spreading unfounded lies all over the place.

i have already given you a direction,
GEJ uses proxy like Sheriff to bring in paid fighters
from Niger and Chad.

These fighters were easy to get,
some of the influx were with alqaeda magreb in libya that spiralled down to mali. Remember
Gadaffi's son sold most libya armory to insurgents in mali, pocket fighters in Niger and chad
So the manpower was already there, they just needed to be bought

I will contune from here in a short while

1 Like

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by agileson: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
@ suwailad
Are you Hausas so stupid you'd allow someone from a minority state to decimate your land? You've bought the hype by those who intended keeping you on a leech to continue their feudal reign. Try one of GEJ's Almajiri schools, you deserve better than this.

I couldn't have said it better.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Soldiers were sent there to do the job they were paid to do but didn't.
Northern soldiers saw boko haram initially as fighting for northern interest. Arms sent to our battalions were mysteriously falling into the hands of boko haram. The USA and Nato couldn't defeat the Taliban since the Taliban had local support, there's nothing any President can do if soldiers sent to war refuse to fight.

so what justifies jonathan dancing at a political rally a day after horrific bomb blasts in the CAPITAL? his capital?
don't you think the corruption of these soldiers started from the top?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Mogidi: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:

so what justifies jonathan dancing at a political rally a day after horrific bomb blasts in the CAPITAL? his capital?

The corruption of these soldiers started from the mosque, lets be honest

7 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Trut(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Another useless thread from one APC id!ott

7 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by SeverusSnape(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:

i have already given you a direction,
GEJ uses proxy like Sheriff to bring in paid fighters
from Niger and Chad.

These fighters were easy to get,
some of the influx were with alqaeda magreb in libya that spiralled down to mali. Remember
Gadaffi's son sold most libya armory to insurgents in mali, pocket fighters in Niger and chad
So the manpower was already there, they just needed to be bought

I will contune from here in a short while

7 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:

The corruption of these soldiers started from the mosque, lets be honest

Now you are playing smart,
Now tell me what justifies soldiers taking up arms against their superior?
remember the mutiny? Woe betide me a similar occurence transpires in lets say USA and they
keep it under the mud, that particular show of shame is enough to question the president's motives
and raise impeachment proceedings against him, though there are a lot of gej's impeachable
offenses, but entertaining a mutiny in your army calls for the presidents probe.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by SeverusSnape(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:

For the dancing, I support GEJ, At least a message has been passed across to the foolish terrorists that they can't hold the country to ransom. Never!... SO BECAUSE OF TERRORISTS, WE SHOULD NOT HAVE FUN.... EH?
THAT IS THEIR MODUS OPERANDI; SPREADING TERROR, WE MUSTN'T GIVE IN TO THEM BY ALWAYS BEING SOBER AND AFRAID.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Flets: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
APC supporters are dumb
Northern APC supporters have their brains pulled out entirely
OP is clear evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by suwailad(f): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
For the dancing, I support GEJ, At least a message has been passed across to the foolish terrorists that they can't hold the country to ransom. Never!... SO BECAUSE OF TERRORISTS, WE SHOULD NOT HAVE FUN.... EH?
THAT IS THEIR MODUS OPERANDI; SPREADING TERROR, WE MUSTN'T GIVE IN TO THEM BY ALWAYS BEING SOBER AND AFRAID.

Its a pity you are far below my standards

When the world trade center was hit, immediately word got to
George Bush, he cut his visit to preschool short and immediately went to a security meeting
So i see why gej does not even cut it to one/eight of a President of for example, USA
it is only a president of the monkey jungle that will do what gej did on the nyanya bomb blast and not lets not forget, chibok

But its a reason to it like you just stated
At least a message has been passed across to the foolish terrorists that they can't hold the country to ransom. Never!.

Just like Mogidi who agreed GEj was using boko haram, you do agree but you just dont know even half of it.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by Mogidi: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:

Now you are playing smart,
Now tell me what justifies soldiers taking up arms against their superior?
remember the mutiny? Woe betide me a similar occurence transpires in lets say USA and they
keep it under the mud, that particular show of shame is enough to question the president's motives
and raise impeachment proceedings against him, though there are a lot of gej's impeachable
offenses, but entertaining a mutiny in your army calls for the presidents probe.

Does it surprise you the ragtag army of Cameroon and Chad came to destroy boko haram? The soldiers from Cameroon and Chad came with the sole purpose of defeating boko haram. They succeeded where the mighty Nigerian Army (3rd behind Egypt and South Africa) failed. Even our civilian counter insurgency did more in protecting their towns than the Nigerian army.
Am waiting for you to explain why our arms mysteriously ends up on the side of boko haram. Whilst at it, please explain why boko haram always know the time of attack by the Nigerian army. Some Muslims in the army failed the NE.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). by SeverusSnape(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
suwailad:

Its a pity you are far below my standards

When the world trade center was hit, immediately word got to
George Bush, he cut his visit to preschool short and immediately went to a security meeting
So i see why gej does not even cut it to one/eight of a President of for example, USA
it is only a president of the monkey jungle that will do what gej did on the nyanya bomb blast and not lets not forget, chibok

But its a reason to it like you just stated

Just like Mogidi who agreed GEj was using boko haram, you do agree but you just dont know even half of it.
Mr. Man you're funny, you're comparing 9/11 to Nyanya. undecided
Besides, that was the first time there was a terror attack on US soil, so you can't compare the two scenarios.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill / Fayose Is Right! Federal Govt Lied about the N5,000 Stipend. / Checkout Pictures From The 400-room Mansion Built By Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.