Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) (28009 Views)

MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Nigerian Musicians With Shehu Shagari In 1982 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by makzeze: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Certificate or no certificate, BUHARI THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA COME FEB 2015.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by olaboy001(m): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Billyonaire:
Is it not a shame, that Buhari was in the rulership class of Shagari, overthrew that Government over 30yrs ago, and now he still wants to be your President ? No chance for your fathers, no chance for your grandfather and apparently no chance for you....little APC mosquitoes.

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
No matter how good your intentions are, there are people that will never get it. And that's very ok tbh
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Franchise21(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2015
olusolaj:
Imagine O. See life here. Shagari never knew buhari had evil thought against him.
May God save us from our enemies that pretend to be our friends.

But op this one no be certificate now
Shagari never knew Buhari's evil plans towards him, it's fine. Atleast, we knw GEJ's bad intentions towards Nigeria n we r still planning to vote for him... CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Onwe101(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2015
sexyseun:
isnt that IBB standing by the left hand side of shagari?
na him ohhh...wicked creature
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by AreaFada2: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2015
olusolaj:
Imagine O. See life here. Shagari never knew buhari had evil thought against him.

Wrong.

Shagari heard rumours. Many rumours. In fact Umaru Dikko pressured Shagari to "exile" Buhari to Jos as GOC. Buhari would have been GOC at Ibadan. But Dikko was VERY suspicious of Buhari's plans.

In fact, when Shagari visited Plateau State on official visit, he informed Chief Solomon Lar (Governor) of alleged Buhari's coup rumours. At the airport seeing off Shagari, Buhari as GOC was there of course. Lar told Buhari he would visit him (Buhari) at home later. Buhari was jittery and wanted to visit Lar (Exec Gov.) instead. But Lar insisted.

Anyway, during Lar's visit, he told Buhari of circulating rumours. Buhari denied it saying the Fed Gov should sack him if they cannot trust him.
That denial convinced Lar enough. You know civilians don't really understand the mind of military men.

Even the coup initially planned for October 1st 1983, it was to be during swearing in Ceremony was widely rumoured. The army had to hold back a bit. Shagari wore a bullet proof vest during that swearing in ceremony. A coup attempt was expected. They struck on New years eve.

Shagari was too much of a gentleman. In today's selfish and aggressive world, we call it weakness.

NOW TO DIKKO.

The crating of Dikko was an act of vengeance. Buhari had an informer in the presidency. He got to know that his "exile" to Jos was the handiwork of Dikko. Dikko was corrupt like most politicians since 1960. But vengeance was the main reason. Anyway Buhari incarcerated politicians, even if not corrupt (Ekwueme, Pa Ajasin, etc) to silence influential politicians that might speak and lobby against his regime locally & internationally.

BUHARI DIDN'T OVERTHROW TO FIGHT CORRUPTION.

There is this myth that GMB overthrew to fight corruption. A fat lie.
Buhari & cohort tried to stop OBJ handing over to a civilian govt. in 1979. Buhari wanted to rule.

OBJ knew he must do something: Stop Awo becoming president otherwise Northern officers would overthrow Awo.
OBJ quickly changed part of the constitution (after election o) that was taking Awo to the presidency. Because in the absence of clear electoral victory, the NASS would vote to chose the president. Awo & allies had a majority already.

OBJ thought putting an Hausa-Fulani (Shagari) in the presidency would appease Northerners enough to prevent coup. OBVIOUSLY IT DIDN'T!

How do I know? Well, my very close relative was a top journalist then. He suffered seriously later under GMB's regime for doing a thorough job.

When I hear young people shouting Sai Buhari, I shake my head.

5 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
this is one of the problems of the dwindling education sector in the nation. Comment out of ignorance!

You comment is the unfortunately the useless one without any message
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by olusolaj(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
AreaFada2:

Wrong.

Shagari heard rumours. Many rumours. In fact Umaru Dikko pressured Shagari to "exile" Buhari to Jos as GOC. Bahuari would have been GOC at Ibadan. But Dikko was VERY suspicious of Buhari's plans.

In fact, when Shagari visited Plateau State on official visit, he informed Chief Solomon Lar (Governor) of alleged Buhari's coup rumours. At the airport seeing of Shagari, Buhari as GOC was there of course. Lar told Buhari he would visit him (Buhari) at home later. Buhari was jittery and wanted to visit Lar (Exec Gov.) instead. But Lar insisted.

Anyway, during Lar's visit, he told Buhari of circulating rumours. Buhari denied it saying the Fed Gov should sack him if they cannot trust him.
That denial convinced Lar enough. You know civilians don't really understand the mind of military men.

Even the coup initially planned for October 1st 1983, it was to be during swearing in Ceremony was widely rumoured. The army had to hold back a bit. Shagari wore a bullet proof vest during that swearing in ceremony. A coup attempt was expected. They struck on New years eve.

Shagari was too much of a gentleman. In today's selfish and aggressive world, we call it weakness.

NOW TO DIKKO.

The crating of Dikko was an act of vengeance. Buhari had an informer in the presidency. He got to know that his "exile" to Jos was the handiwork of Dikko. Dikko was corrupt like most politicians since 1960. But vengeance was the main reason. Anyway Buhari incarcerated politicians, even if not corrupt (Ekwueme, etc) to silence influential politicians that might speak and lobby against his regime locally & internationally.

BUHARI DIDN'T OVERTHROW TO FIGHT CORRUPTION.

There is this myth that GMB overthrew to fight corruption. A fat lie.
Buhari & cohort tried to stop OBJ handing over to a civilian govt. in 1979. Buhari wanted to rule.

OBJ knew he must do something: Stop Awo becoming president otherwise Northern officers would overthrow Awo.
OBJ quickly change part of the constitution (after election o) that was taking Awo to presidency. Because in the absence of clear electoral victory, the NASS would vote to chose the president. Awo & allies had a majority already.

OBJ thought putting an Hausa-Fulani (Shagari) in the presidency would appease Northerners enough to prevent coup. OBVIOUSLY IT DIDN'T!

How do I know? Well, my very close relative was a top journalist then. He suffered seriously later under GMB's regime for doing a thorough job

When I hear young people shouting Sai Buhari, I shake my head.

Thank you sir for this enlightenment
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ochiske:
Saw this old photo of General Buhari in a meeting with Fmr Head of state Shehu Shagari

would he have reached this level without a certificate?
...I wonder oooo.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
olusolaj:

...there were severe indiscipline at that time,and the military has no choice than to getting rid of that corrupt civilian regime...
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Mentlee: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ochiske:
Olusolaj bro can an illiterate sit and discuss issues with a president? Besides, that was a top military meeting. Perharps, they were all choosen given their qualifications before they could sit with Shehu Shagari.

Forget pdp and propaganda

There shouldn't be any unnecessary argument about his certificate. Let him just produce it

GMB was recruited into the army not based on his certificate but based on the people behind his recruitment.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by olaboy001(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
Mentlee:

There shouldn't be any unnecessary argument about his certificate. Let him just produce it

GMB was recruited into the army not based on his certificate but based on the people behind his recruitment.
[/s]
Try again later
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by datribune: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
natureblack:
If Shagari had taken a look at Nigeria's history books,he would have noticed that the country's military coups have almost always been carried out by the same group of soldiers......

Had Shagari acted decisively early during his term and retired these men,his government may have survived(the only notable senior officer he retired was Major Gen.Joe Garba)....

Disclaimer- a constant guest is not always welcome.

Nothing could hav saved Shagari's govt. It was a disaster waiting to happen. He inherited a nation in economic boom & surplus but due to his weakness & inability to curb corruption on d part of his ministers he bankrupted d nation. His ouster was a big relief to Nigerians. Shagari was not corrupt but he was surrounded by d most corrupt individuals like d defacto president Umaru Dikko.
d retirement of Major General Joseph Nanven Garba, who is undoubtedly d brightest diplomat & foreign affairs minister dat Nigeria has ever produced was unfortunate. His contribution to d prestige & importance of Nigeria in international politics particularly his contribution to nigeria's leadership in ending apartheid & d freedom of d nations of southern africa is unequalled.
Shagari can not in honesty blame d army who acted patriotically to end d suffering of d nigerian masses. He was an honest man but he was weak & fell an easy prey to d members of his rabidly corrupt party, d NPN.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by elohorayodele: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
MORNDEW:

He wont show you. Is it ur business?

He doesn't have it, if he does he would be wearing it round his neck now
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by porka: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Instead of posting a certificate, they are posting pictures.

Is that the change they are talking about?
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by natureblack(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
datribune:

Nothing could hav saved Shagari's govt. It was a disaster waiting to happen. He inherited a nation in economic boom & surplus but due to his weakness & inability to curb corruption on d part of his ministers he bankrupted d nation. His ouster was a big relief to Nigerians. Shagari was not corrupt but he was surrounded by d most corrupt individuals like d defacto president Umaru Dikko.
d retirement of Major General Joseph Nanven Garba, who is undoubtedly d brightest diplomat & foreign affairs minister dat Nigeria has ever produced was unfortunate. His contribution to d prestige & importance of Nigeria in international politics particularly his contribution to nigeria's leadership in ending apartheid & d freedom of d nations of southern africa is unequalled.
Shagari can not in honesty blame d army who acted patriotically to end d suffering of d nigerian masses. He was an honest man but he was weak & fell an easy prey to d members of his rabidly corrupt party, d NPN.

pls don't forget the bone of our discourse,which sits conspicuously in your first sentence .....

....oversight of history and military posting played a prodigious part in Shagari's downfall.Had he in his position as the Nigeria Armed Force's commander-in-chief,paid more attention to sensitive military postings he would have noticed that many of the officers who took part in the coup were stationed in or in close proximity to the country's commercial nerve center in Lagos........

Remember that the NCOs and Lieutenants that danmed Major-General Aguiyi Ironsi from power in 1966,became Colonels that overthrew his successor General Yakubu Gown in 1975,and subsequently became the Brigadiers and Major-General that rescind Shagari's government...

Now you can see why my previous comment you quoted about "Shagari retiring these men MIGHT have saved his government" was conceived....

Disclaimer - I never stated supporting Shagari's government.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by mauriceju2(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT DEAREST NIGERIANS, Let me not talk about the PDP's, but THESE ARE THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS: (1) SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (former PDP) (2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP) (3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP) (4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP) (5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP) (6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP) (7) BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP) (cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP) (9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP) (10) ADAMAWA - Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP) (11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP) (12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP) (13) TARABA - Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP) (14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside (former PDP) (15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP) (16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP) (17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP) (18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP) NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State & National Assembly Candidates are also all former PDP members! Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE, APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP (2001-2005). Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar? Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor for 7 years? The list goes on and on. If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the names listed above and many more are part of these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted these our resources. They were and are part of the people who lied and lie to us. My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief because I changed gang? Some of us will always argue that the states controlled by these thieves are better than the others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did for Rivers in the past 1 year that he became a memebr of the APC? Was it last year that APC was formed that the transformations in KANO took place or began? Was it APC's Government that did the stuffs in IMO? Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which person in this APC has not been in the corridor or close to the coridor of power in these past 16 years? Not only am I so disapointed in us as citizens, I am ashamed to be a part of this generation. We revolved & continue to revolve aroung the same group of people since Independence yet we seem to be comfortable with it. If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be where we are today. Do I need to start mentioning their names and potfolios? If I cant mention all, at least I know for a fact that as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a speaker of his state assembly, he also was a Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial positions. I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari apart from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the President of Nigeria as far as 1983. Very resently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years Vice President. I cant believe that at 72 some one who was President at 41 wants to be president again. I cant also come to term with my self when ever I read that Gen Yakubu Gowan was about 23 years old when he became Nigerias President. Well, I am above 23 now and I cant even feed myself. My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we continue rotating our leaders and expect to move forward? Do we expect to be in 2015 and have some one who ruled us decades ago rule us? As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a teenager, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as president. When do I see Akpan, Taofeek, Olanipekun or Emeka at 25 , 35 or 45 year old be my president? When do we see a 25 or 31 year old Nigerian from any part of Nigeria be governors or senator or even ministers? Dearests, Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE- P. David Mark, former governor of 2 different states is today our Senate President. Tomorow, if PDP no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC or which ever party there is. We are where we are today because our fathers failed in their reponsibilities to plan for us. Are we going to let our children suffer what we suffer by allowing these people rotate offices among themselves? Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former president recieves a Pension of 22.7 million. Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan completes his tenure, he will also recieve his millions as pension and the cycle will continue. One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his presidency next year, he will not employ me in his government. One thing is also sure, if Buhari wins, he will not employ you in his government. Who will they then employ? Ofcourse, they will employ the same old crooks to help them out. This is not Change, APC is not change. When we see change, we go know! God Bless Your Hearts! Apc has their slogan as change but on this note i think pdp is the party that represent change because all the old thieves has gone to rival APC
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by olaboy001(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
mauriceju2:
BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT DEAREST NIGERIANS, Let me not talk about the PDP's, but THESE ARE THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS: (1) SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (former PDP) (2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP) (3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP) (4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP) (5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP) (6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP) (7) BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP) (cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP) (9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP) (10) ADAMAWA - Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP) (11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP) (12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP) (13) TARABA - Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP) (14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside (former PDP) (15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP) (16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP) (17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP) (18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP) NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State & National Assembly Candidates are also all former PDP members! Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE, APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP (2001-2005). Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar? Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor for 7 years? The list goes on and on. If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the names listed above and many more are part of these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted these our resources. They were and are part of the people who lied and lie to us. My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief because I changed gang? Some of us will always argue that the states controlled by these thieves are better than the others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did for Rivers in the past 1 year that he became a memebr of the APC? Was it last year that APC was formed that the transformations in KANO took place or began? Was it APC's Government that did the stuffs in IMO? Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which person in this APC has not been in the corridor or close to the coridor of power in these past 16 years? Not only am I so disapointed in us as citizens, I am ashamed to be a part of this generation. We revolved & continue to revolve aroung the same group of people since Independence yet we seem to be comfortable with it. If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be where we are today. Do I need to start mentioning their names and potfolios? If I cant mention all, at least I know for a fact that as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a speaker of his state assembly, he also was a Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial positions. I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari apart from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the President of Nigeria as far as 1983. Very resently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years Vice President. I cant believe that at 72 some one who was President at 41 wants to be president again. I cant also come to term with my self when ever I read that Gen Yakubu Gowan was about 23 years old when he became Nigerias President. Well, I am above 23 now and I cant even feed myself. My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we continue rotating our leaders and expect to move forward? Do we expect to be in 2015 and have some one who ruled us decades ago rule us? As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a teenager, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as president. When do I see Akpan, Taofeek, Olanipekun or Emeka at 25 , 35 or 45 year old be my president? When do we see a 25 or 31 year old Nigerian from any part of Nigeria be governors or senator or even ministers? Dearests, Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE- P. David Mark, former governor of 2 different states is today our Senate President. Tomorow, if PDP no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC or which ever party there is. We are where we are today because our fathers failed in their reponsibilities to plan for us. Are we going to let our children suffer what we suffer by allowing these people rotate offices among themselves? Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former president recieves a Pension of 22.7 million. Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan completes his tenure, he will also recieve his millions as pension and the cycle will continue. One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his presidency next year, he will not employ me in his government. One thing is also sure, if Buhari wins, he will not employ you in his government. Who will they then employ? Ofcourse, they will employ the same old crooks to help them out. This is not Change, APC is not change. When we see change, we go know! God Bless Your Hearts! Apc has their slogan as change but on this note i think pdp is the party that represent change because all the old thieves has gone to rival APC
Same post on every trend but still you can't change our heart
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by MalcoImX: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
olusolaj:

Oga it's not at all about any enemy. It's patriotic to shove aside anybody who is destroying the country.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
olusolaj:

Amen oo
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
makzeze:
Certificate or no certificate, BUHARI THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA COME FEB 2015.
So desperate you don't want GEJ again you can even vote for devil to become a president
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:57am On Jan 15, 2015
olusolaj:

When the guy said "comment out of ignorance", u replied with "d comment dey pain u?....". You ought to ave reflected on that for a while.

Ask urself if d coup was a bloody one.

Ask urself if Shagari was administering Nigeria well at the time

Ask yourself how much debt Nigeria would ave have to clear(u knw hw much was used to upset it during d OBJ/NOI days?)

Ask uself others...

One thing I love about Nairaland is the opportunity it provides to learn....

I just learnt today the reason why Buhari had to stop the Lagos mega rail project.

My advice: support the man u want, don't view those who oppose ur views with enmity and don't take everything u'r told, see or hear hook, line and sinker

I'd be glad if u get my points and take it with love. Gracias!!!
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by ignatusamson: 4:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari has no certificate....what is so difficult for him to provide it? plssss let's nt deceive ourselves plssss....he does nt have a certificate that's all
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by ignatusamson: 4:55am On Jan 21, 2015
Makzeze Plsss stop deceiving urself.....buhari will neva be the president of Nigeria again...do u hv conscience @ all....think of the past b4 u make such statement plssss
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by olaboy001(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
ignatusamson:
Buhari has no certificate....what is so difficult for him to provide it? plssss let's nt deceive ourselves plssss....he does nt have a certificate that's all
So Sad that those who call themselves lawyers don't know that Form CF001 is itself an affidavit! Those are the ones who use 'Barrister' as title. And I pity what would happen to those military guys saying trash about General Buhari's result when change hit him.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by honeyseller291(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yes he reached dat level Becus northerners were busy promoting themselves....infact education in the military was the business of southerners while the north were only with WASC.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 / Funeral Mass Of Caroline Chinweolu Onoh In Enugu / Arise TV Invitations, PDP Reunion And Tinubu's Bluff, Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.