Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Lamido Praises Buhari At PDP Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Praises Buhari At PDP Rally (570 Views)

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lamido Praises Buhari At PDP Rally by dulaman: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2015
Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State yesterday reversed his earlier criticism of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen Muhammadu Buhari, and sang praises describing Buhari as an incorruptible and honest leader.
Lamido who recently has been critical of the APC presidential candidate, surprised his audience when he showered praises on Buhari at a local government campaign tour in Maigatari, Jigawa State, where he presented the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Malam Aminu Ibrahim Ringim, to the people.
“I agree like every other person that Buhari is an incorruptible, honest, clean and patriotic Nigerian. I don’t have any problem with Buhari as is perceived in some quarters. My concern has always been the defectors who our party PDP had made ministers, governors, speakers and members of National Assembly who left us after benefiting so much from the PDP,” he explained.
Lamido called on party supporters in the area to vote for PDP candidates in the upcoming elections.
He said the party has delivered on its electoral promises in the last eight years adding that the PDP governorship candidate and his running mate, Dr Nurrallyudeen Mohammed, would continue the developmental projects in the state if elected in the February polls
http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/44136-lamido-praises-buhari-at-pdp-rally
Re: Lamido Praises Buhari At PDP Rally by temitemi1(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari, where is ur certificate GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Lamido Praises Buhari At PDP Rally by dulaman: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari, where is ur certificate GEJ till 2019!!!

sambo where is your certificate?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Hale And Hearty, Still In Nigeria – Buhari / Obafemi Martins Endorses (Akinwunmi Ambode) As The Next Governor Of Lagos State / Boko Haram: Shekau Mocks Jonathan And Buhari In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.