Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln (25340 Views)

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by kyrios: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
The Oodua Peoples Congress on Wednesday sent a congratulatory message to President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, over his election victory.
The National Coordinator of the Congress, Gani Adams, in the congratulatory message made available to PREMIUM TIMES said the success of Mr. Buhari at the election across the country proved he is the choice of the people. Mr. Adams commended him for his resilience and tenacity over the years.

“I wish to send my congratulations to the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, on his success in the recently-concluded presidential election. By his resounding success in the election across the country, General Buhari has proved that he is the choice of the people,” Mr. Adams stated.

“I commend his resilience and tenacity over the years which have seen him equal the record of great leaders like Abraham Lincoln of the USA. His victory is a lesson to all of us that we can be what we want to be if we are patient and persistent in our legitimate pursuits in life”.

“His speeches before, during and after the election are also commendable because they went a long way in dousing the tension in the country.
This actually shows that the ‘Peoples General’ as he is fondly called is indeed a statesman’.

The Congress leader called on Mr. Buhari to begin to see himself as the president-elect of all Nigerians and not just that of the All Progressives Congress.
“However, having won the election, I want the president-elect to begin to see himself as the president-elect of all Nigerians and not just that of the All Progressives Congress (APC). For him, it is time to mend whatever differences that may have arisen as a result of the election.

“It is time for all Nigerians, irrespective of political affiliation, to come together to continue to build our nation in a positive way, which of course, should be the focus of the president-elect himself and every other political leader across the various political parties in the country”, Mr. Adams said.

“And for all of us, it is a new dawn in the annals of the country for an opposition party to win in a popular election.

Mr. Adams also congratulated President Goodluck Jonathan for creating a level-playing ground for all the parties that contested the election and the high spirit of sportsmanship he displayed when he called to congratulate the president-elect even before all the results were released.

“By his action, President Jonathan has truly lived up to his statement that his ambition is not worth the life of any Nigerian. This is an exemplary feat, which any other presidents coming after him must not fall short of achieving.

“And to all Nigerians, who by their participation in the election also deserve kudos as they defied the weather, distance and other hurdles to cast their votes. Their actions have revealed that democracy in the country has come to stay”.

“I urge them not to rest on their oars as their consistency in holding leaders accountable to their promises will go a long way in bringing out the best from the public office holders.

Mr. Adams was among notable personalities in the South-West opposed to Mr. Buhari’s election.
Shortly before the election, he organised a pro-Jonathan rally in Lagos which turned violent.
He promised to deliver six million votes to Mr. Jonathan, but he was unable to do so.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180464-gani-adams-praises-buhari-says-hes-nigerias-abraham-lincoln.html

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Good! a case of dog going back to eat its poo.
Gani adams just ate his poo!

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by Fourcade(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
No one wan carry last grin

I can't believe GEJ banked on this thug to produce 6 million votes out of thin air.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by Jk210(f): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol, It's all good. Success is definitely not an orphan. Good to see all the naysayers retracting their words

11 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by ramdris(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
*Singing: One by one, dey don dey beg* Waiting for massob and boko haram grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by Toosure70: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
haba dupping jonah

9 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by CR77(f): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Na today dey wake up from sleep since on monday way buhari win.

shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by ezeagu(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Abraham Lincoln.
Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by ayukdaboss(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Shameless man!! Abraham Lincoln ko?? Buhari defeated Jonathan with just a meagre 3 million votes as compared with the 6 million votes you promised him. #fail grin grin grin

47 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by Tosin007(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol see him. No pipeline contract for you oga. This is what yoruba call 'oju-aye' or 'eye-service' in english

31 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by BlackGirlsCode: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
ramdris:
*Singing: One by one, dey don dey beg* Waiting for massob and boko haram grin grin

And OPC

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Now that he's the president elect. Gani has no choice now

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by cycline404(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hungry Man!!

Elebi

18 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by Opiosko: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
A foolish version of Lincoln

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by omenka(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Thesame Gani Adams that was yarning trash. Smh.

They would all fall in line even without the General lifting a finger.

26 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by dosht(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
CR77:
Even you

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by alienvirus: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
He just realized PDP scammed him. Mr Gani, you are not recognized in the scheme of things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by adesegun121(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gani omo Ale jati Jati...

Smelling

omo Akoti le taa...

Alegbe oshi...

Aleye baje...

Am very sure oduaa and obatala dey vex for him...

Tani ari bawi.. Ti ko ba shey awo baba nla yoruba ti won ti daale....

Shame on you Adam...

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by efilefun(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
what i have learnt from this election so far,
learn to be patient like buhari , don't ever give up even when they say you cannot do it,
be calm and slow to anger like jega,, .
never disgrace yourself like orubebe in public,
always watch your words, they might come back to hunt you like they hunted patience Jonathan,
never disrespect ur elders like fayose , so that you may live long.
always try and see the future like obasanjo.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by DesChyko: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
If I hear??
Don't even mention Lincoln's name jare.
Nigeria have their own Lincoln but he's not here yet.
Buhari simply did what many Nigerians have been doing all these civilian years. Struggling to fulfill their dreams inspite of the difficulties and not giving up.
But Abraham Lincoln?? Big names kill a puppy, Gani.

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Everybody don dey align.
Jonathan must be awed! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by Abbott(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Disgusting!
Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by pharmow: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Everyone can see that the downfall of GEJ was as a result of associating with hypocrites and sycophants like this Gani Adams. Imagine presidential election is not even upto a week, and this dude is already singing Buhari praises. Jonathan did himself well by accepting defeat which helps cool down post election violence. If violence had erupted has a result of GEJ utterance, this is the way someone like Gani Adams would have denied him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by mcprince32(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.
alienvirus:
Lol

I agree!
Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by fromnigeria(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let them say when they say.
So long as you are on the right part.
Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Not so fast

All the money you collected, the pipeline contract and the show of power in Lagos Last week wont be forgotten

8 Likes

Opiosko:
A foolish version of Lincoln
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by RichDad1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
[b]May thunder fire that you stinking, dirty mouth. You useless traitor.
The other day, this useless mofo was busy ranting at Ikeja in company of Alex Osifo, shouting "oyel well" "Tinubu suppress us", "SW governors did not give us contracts" "the northerners are leech" "Jega must go" e.t.c
Somebody should ask the dumbašš who is going now? Jega or his clues less pay master?
Gani, you never see anything. Now your suffering starts. Let's see where you're gonna secure the "pipeline monitoring contracts that is almost polarizing your useless cult.
For your information, henceforth, you lots will be treated like a common criminal that you are.
So it's now the time GMB should be the president of all Nigerians and not APC abi? You wan reap where you did not sow? Dream on dumbo. Btw, where is your 5million members your were boasting of the other day?
It's only a clueless person like GEJ that trusts a hooligan like you and he's the one I pity cos he's been scammed by you and other irrelevant saboteurs in the SW.

Awon smello oshi. [/b]

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln by stiles009(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Look at this old fool. .. It's over for u.

It's better you go look for civil servant work cos no one is gonna pay you salary again for being a nuisance to the society.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency / Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) / Governor Wike Dancing At NAFEST 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.