Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? (1395 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by engrsyer(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Considering the continuous attacks or war between the Nigerian soldiers and the 'rag-tag boys' Boko Haram happening in the Northern part of Nigeria which have killed not less than 10,000 Nigerians since their emergence and of recent killed over 2,000 indigenes of Baga in Borno state and the most recent Biu town under siege by this Boko Haram. Would you say Abubakar Shekau is a better chess player to President Goodluck Jonathan as similar to that of President Putin of Russia is is to President Obama?

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by jaysniggs: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2015
engrsyer:
Considering the continuous attacks or war between the Nigerian soldiers and the 'rag-tag boys' Boko Haram happening in the Northern part of Nigeria which have killed not less than 10,000 Nigerians since their emergence and of recent killed over 2,000 indigenes of Baga in Borno state and the most recent Biu town under siege by this Boko Haram. Would you say Abubakar Shekau is a better chess player to President Goodluck Jonathan as similar to that of President Putin of Russia is is to President Obama?

Lol you flatter Jonathan a lot.
Does he even know what chess is?
Our president is busy getting high as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by engrsyer(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2015
jaysniggs:

Lol you flatter Jonathan a lot.
Does he even know what chess is?
Our president is busy getting high as usual.
lol.... An information reaching me dat the Boko boys have been repelled by the Nigeria military with for now no seen casualty on the Nigerian Soldiers. Isn't that a plus to GEJ and showed that he's a good chess player?
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by nakedwire(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2015
lolz...Op u funny o...u don ever see drunkards the play chess...na draft hm go sabi play gaan

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2015
The only thing e sabi play na "Ludo"
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by jaysniggs: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2015
engrsyer:
lol.... An information reaching me dat the Boko boys have been repelled by the Nigeria military with for now no seen casualty on the Nigerian Soldiers. Isn't that a plus to GEJ and showed that he's a good chess player?

Lol for where?
In Bayelsa?
Face it, face the truth.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by engrsyer(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2015
jaysniggs:

Lol for where?
In Bayelsa?
Face it, face the truth.
If he's not a good chess player then what did u think of him and the war against terrorism in Nigeria.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by engrsyer(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2015
nakedwire:
lolz...Op u funny o...u don ever see drunkards the play chess...na draft hm go sabi play gaan
lol.. At least draft is like a lesser chess game where sometimes u sacrifice some pawns to sack senior officers and also u sacrifice one piece in other to sack like two, three or four pieces and go to crown. Judging from your opinion dat he only knows how to play draft den i could say he have an idea of chess game even if not good.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by ba7man(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2015
engrsyer:
lol.. At least draft is like a lesser chess game where sometimes u sacrifice some pawns to sack senior officers and also u sacrifice one piece in other to sack like two, three or four pieces and go to crown. Judging from your opinion dat he only knows how to play draft den i could say he have an idea of chess game even if not good.
Wrong, I play chess so I know draft is not even close in any aspect apart from chequered boards.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by nakedwire(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2015
engrsyer:
judging by what you just said, it implies that GEJ has sacrificed the 2,000 people killed in baga, the over 200 chibok girls, the missing 20b and the faceless Audus and Aishas suffering from the terror of Bh for a 2nd term which you referred to as a crown.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by engrsyer(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2015
nakedwire:

judging by what you just said, it implies that GEJ has sacrificed the 2,000 people killed in baga, the over 200 chibok girls, the missing 20b and the faceless Audus and Aishas suffering from the terror of Bh for a 2nd term which you referred to as a crown.
No! Misquotation of my post.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by engrsyer(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2015
ba7man:
Wrong, I play chess so I know draft is not even close in any aspect apart from chequered boards.
Well, let's not deviate from point of discussion. So to u he is more or less not a good chess player therefore loosing the war against insurgency?
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by jaysniggs: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2015
engrsyer:
If he's not a good chess player then what did u think of him and the war against terrorism in Nigeria.

I think he is being sabotaged no doubt and he has no plan on how to rid this nation of boko haram.
Moreover he hasn't placed among him strategists who can solve this issue even as he himself can't. Rather he surrounds himself with people who have little or no idea on how to solve this nation's numerous problems.
In a nutshell he is basically clueless as most people say.
Jonathan was a good man who had the nations cause at heart. Unfortunately today with the people around him, that dream of rebuilding Nigeria, transforming Nigeria has been shattered.
Rather than rebuilding, the nation is collapsing.
Following the civil war, Nigerians have never been this divided untill now.
His administration says it all.
Need I say more?

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan A Good Chess Player? by engrsyer(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2015
jaysniggs:

I think he is being sabotaged no doubt and he has no plan on how to rid this nation of boko haram.
Moreover he hasn't placed among him strategists who can solve this issue even as he himself can't. Rather he surrounds himself with people who have little or no idea on how to solve this nation's numerous problems.
In a nutshell he is basically clueless as most people say.
Jonathan was a good man who had the nations cause at heart. Unfortunately today with the people around him, that dream of rebuilding Nigeria, transforming Nigeria has been shattered.
Rather than rebuilding, the nation is collapsing.
Following the civil war, Nigerians have never been this divided untill now.
His administration says it all.
Need I say more?
Yep, i may agree with u in most areas especially sabotage in fighting the war which led to running off an ideas in fighting the war because of d people around him. Hence not a good chess player.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Amaechi Gay? / Police Raid: MASSOB Seeks International Assistance. / If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.