Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) (29880 Views)

President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) / Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by 1stola: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2015
sai buhari
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

Action speaks louder than the words.

GMB supporters in the north burning other political party vehicles

APC Management in Lagos removing other political parties posters.

[size=18pt]
FELLOW NIGERIANS WHERE IS THE CHANGE [/size]
U DEY MIND THEM NI, NA DAURA THERE CHANGE GO LAND COME FEB 14

2 Likes

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
go and ask the LASAA not me... if the PDP did make payment and this happen , then they PDP should approach court of law ASAP..

You should be able to validate the reasons of LASAA removing other parties posters
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by podosci(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

[size=18pt]
Dont be biased
PDp supporters Bombed APC secretariat in Rivers, PDP supporters attacked APC supporters in Rivers

2 Likes

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2015
perculiarperson:

I totally agree with you...

where is the change that we so badly yearn for APC is definitely not that change going from the current happenings as it draws nearer to the elections...

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by reborn1: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
Firefire:
In a statement by its CEO, George Noah, LASAA, said it had equally received complaints from members of the public on the increase in political posters and had undertaken this task without any favour. “Over 100,000 political posters are illegally deployed in the state on a daily basis in the last three months in contravention of laid down guidelines.

Mr. George Noah, posterity is waiting for you. angry

"There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone". - Sylvester Stallone
[/s]

I once told you when you support evils of your paymasters. You see now, your tears and rant cant save your master from going back to otueke. I know you gonna lose your job on Feb 15th. Pele aburo mi

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Bruteforce1o1: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
Redoil:
using burteforce to achieve ur aim as always been the wont of APC cyber dogs in nairaland
[/s]

You are pained and shedding more tears, continue to cry forever.

2 Likes

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by fishkaveli(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

[size=18pt]
D change dey with conductor...
never mind d change is already here
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2015
ANGRY PEOPLES CONGRESS

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

I once told you when you support evils of your paymasters. You see now, your tears and rant cant save your master from going back to otueke. I know you gonna lose your job on Feb 15th. Pele aburo mi

I can only laugh at your myopic statements some time grin

I am NOT employed by any government body or agency. I am an employer of labor. Ask Fashola to tell you how much I pay monthly as PAYE, Yearly on Land use charge and several other double taxes in Lagos.

the only 'thank you message' is the yeye attached card of season's greeting sent to my mail with nothing to show for the money collected angry

Fellow Lagosians,

We shall ensure you get returns for your taxes

We shall stop the double taxation system that favors one man

We would put to use the taxes you pay, Good infrastructural facilities in all streets of Lagos

We shall ensure you have good hinterlands roads across the entire state not only in Alausa (BUT: From Alagbado, to Badagry, to Ikorodu to where ever you live)

We need your vote to stop the day light robbery by one man who owns Alpha Beta, TVC, Intercontinental Hotel, The Nation Airline, The Nation Newspaper etc.

Please give your vote to JIMI AGBAJE

Eko oni ba je oooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by reborn1: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

I can only laugh at your myopic statements some time grin

I am NOT employed by any government body or agency. I am an employer of labor. Ask Fashola to tell you how much I pay monthly as PAYE, Yearly on Land use charge and several other double taxes in Lagos.

the only 'thank you message' is the yeye attached message of season's greeting with nothing to show for it angry

Fellow Lagosians,

We shall ensure you get returns for your taxes

We shall stop the double taxation system that favors one man

We would put to use the taxes you pay, Good infrastructural facilities in all streets of Lagos

We shall ensure you have good hinterlands roads across the entire state not only in Alausa (BUT: From Alagbado, to Badagry, to Ikorodu to where ever you live)

We need your vote to stop the day light robbery by one man who owns Alpha Beta, TVC, Intercontinental Hotel, The Nation Airline, The Nation Newspaper etc.

Please give your vote to JIMI AGBAJE

Eko oni ba je oooo
[/s]

I expect you to deny for sure. So nothing new...

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

I expect you to deny for sure. So nothing new...

na that card go represent good road

You guys should start asking for more development instead of following blindly angry

1 Share

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Oceemo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Toks2008:
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, A VICTIM OF AVOIDABLE MEDIOCRITY.

Your excellency,i salute you sir on your courage to lead the most populous black nation on earth and i must state the fact here that you are indeed favored by GOD and i really thank GOD for your life because on November 20, 1957, when a peasant farmer named Jonathan and his wife gave birth to a baby boy at their humble homestead in Otuoke, they never imagined that the boy would become famous beyond the rural confines of Ogbia kingdom. Not for once did it occur to them that this boy would one day become the first Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State rising, by dint of hard work and the intervention of fate, to become Governor of same sate and within few years rise to become the vice president and subsequently the president of the most populous black nation in the world,a position many have died in the bid to occupy but was handed over to you on a platter of diamonds.

Sir,before i continue,i would like you to check my records at INEC and you will find out that four years ago,i voted for you with such a great passion and even mobilized many people to do same in and outside my family but today,i weep not because i regret casting my vote for you but because many people who i influenced to vote for you now look at me in such a way that usually makes me wonder why i had to involve them in making same mistake.

I must also state that i am not a pro Buhari and i have absolutely nothing against you as a person and that is why i will never make the mistake of cursing you because as a thorough breed Yoruba man,i am trained never to talk down on people especially the elderly.

Nevertheless,i want to state emphatically that in my humble opinion as well as that of many Nigerians,YOU HAVE FAILED US and you have allowed yourself to become a victim of avoidable mediocrity because for 6years you have made mockery of that exalted seat especially in the area of corruption and insecurity which have characterized your administration.

In a country where graduates die like chickens in the bid to get a job after going through the stress of acquiring a degree,where millions live below 1usd per day,where the masses suffer because of gross incompetence of the people at the elms of affairs,where million of lives have been lost to insurgency,i will start by asking you just two questions out of countless ones that may need urgent answers through any of your spokes men and maybe a logical answer to these questions might just make me and millions of Nigerians risk that mistake once more by voting for you come February 14th.

1.As the commander in chief of all the armed forces in Nigeria, can you tell us in clear terms why you have not been able to curb the insurgence of Boko haram to the bearest minimum despite the intelligence we have and the resources available to the government.

2. Why is it still difficult till this moment why Nigerians still do not know what happened to the missing $20billion crude oil money which is over N3.2thrillion which is equivalent of the 2009 national budget gone just like that.

Mr president,do you have an idea what can be done with this money? do you know that this money alone can transform the economy of this country and bring a new lease of livelihood to million of Nigerians in just one year?

Mr president,we love you so much but loathe your governance and we will not hesitate to try another hand whether he is old,uneducated,forgetful,sick and so on,we will not hesitate this time around to experiment once again just the same way we gave you the chance.

Of what use is it if we have an educated president who can not give us succor but will have the guts to inflict pains and hardship on us so lackadaisically?, and i will never forget how you woke up on the 1st of January 2012 to increase pump price by over 100% and i can only wonder what sought of human will do that.Of what use is it when we have a Phd holder who can not administer proper governance for 6years and of what use is it if we have a young man who have surrounded himself with charlatans and have intentionally made himself a victim of avoidable mediocrity?

Yes we know Buhari is an old man,yes we know he is an illiterate as claimed by some people,yes we know he may have ill-health and yes we know he is so forgetful that he can not remember his phone number but nevertheless,i believe that logically speaking,an old man with a presumed ill-health will do what he can to leave a good legacy knowing he has little time left on earth.

We are not saying Buhari is the messiah neither are we saying that he has the magic stick but for just two years that he was the head of state,Nigerians can attest to his doggedness in fighting corruption and if in 6years of your leadership, we have only seen same corruption been legalized with indicted individuals refusing to resign and acting with unequal impunity,people with criminal records been chosen by you as appointees,the best we can do is to try another hand.

If after 4years Buhari does not give us a good reason to retain him, we will vote him out.

For 16years we have tried the PDP government and a girl child born 16years ago by stroke of rare fate would have given birth to another and it is unfair for a mother and child to suffer same wicked fate.

We are tired of mediocrity,we are tired of excuses,we are tired of lackadaisical governance. WE NEED A CHANGE.

Those days of rigging are gone, we are wiser now,its time for us all to use the power we have which is our voting power to create the change we need.
bro u hit d nail on d head love ur piece that's jst d truth. I remember 2011 very well cus I was an electoral officer how we all want d man called Goodluck 2 win but 2day see. D thing is that am confuse abt naija. I can believe this kind of person will still have followers haba naija.
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by FOLLOWJESUS: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Toks2008:
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, A VICTIM OF AVOIDABLE MEDIOCRITY.

Your excellency,i salute you sir on your courage to lead the most populous black nation on earth and i must state the fact here that you are indeed favored by GOD and i really thank GOD for your life because on November 20, 1957, when a peasant farmer named Jonathan and his wife gave birth to a baby boy at their humble homestead in Otuoke, they never imagined that the boy would become famous beyond the rural confines of Ogbia kingdom. Not for once did it occur to them that this boy would one day become the first Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State rising, by dint of hard work and the intervention of fate, to become Governor of same sate and within few years rise to become the vice president and subsequently the president of the most populous black nation in the world,a position many have died in the bid to occupy but was handed over to you on a platter of diamonds.

Sir,before i continue,i would like you to check my records at INEC and you will find out that four years ago,i voted for you with such a great passion and even mobilized many people to do same in and outside my family but today,i weep not because i regret casting my vote for you but because many people who i influenced to vote for you now look at me in such a way that usually makes me wonder why i had to involve them in making same mistake.

I must also state that i am not a pro Buhari and i have absolutely nothing against you as a person and that is why i will never make the mistake of cursing you because as a thorough breed Yoruba man,i am trained never to talk down on people especially the elderly.

Nevertheless,i want to state emphatically that in my humble opinion as well as that of many Nigerians,YOU HAVE FAILED US and you have allowed yourself to become a victim of avoidable mediocrity because for 6years you have made mockery of that exalted seat especially in the area of corruption and insecurity which have characterized your administration.

In a country where graduates die like chickens in the bid to get a job after going through the stress of acquiring a degree,where millions live below 1usd per day,where the masses suffer because of gross incompetence of the people at the elms of affairs,where million of lives have been lost to insurgency,i will start by asking you just two questions out of countless ones that may need urgent answers through any of your spokes men and maybe a logical answer to these questions might just make me and millions of Nigerians risk that mistake once more by voting for you come February 14th.

1.As the commander in chief of all the armed forces in Nigeria, can you tell us in clear terms why you have not been able to curb the insurgence of Boko haram to the bearest minimum despite the intelligence we have and the resources available to the government.

2. Why is it still difficult till this moment why Nigerians still do not know what happened to the missing $20billion crude oil money which is over N3.2thrillion which is equivalent of the 2009 national budget gone just like that.

Mr president,do you have an idea what can be done with this money? do you know that this money alone can transform the economy of this country and bring a new lease of livelihood to million of Nigerians in just one year?

Mr president,we love you so much but loathe your governance and we will not hesitate to try another hand whether he is old,uneducated,forgetful,sick and so on,we will not hesitate this time around to experiment once again just the same way we gave you the chance.

Of what use is it if we have an educated president who can not give us succor but will have the guts to inflict pains and hardship on us so lackadaisically?, and i will never forget how you woke up on the 1st of January 2012 to increase pump price by over 100% and i can only wonder what sought of human will do that.Of what use is it when we have a Phd holder who can not administer proper governance for 6years and of what use is it if we have a young man who have surrounded himself with charlatans and have intentionally made himself a victim of avoidable mediocrity?

Yes we know Buhari is an old man,yes we know he is an illiterate as claimed by some people,yes we know he may have ill-health and yes we know he is so forgetful that he can not remember his phone number but nevertheless,i believe that logically speaking,an old man with a presumed ill-health will do what he can to leave a good legacy knowing he has little time left on earth.

We are not saying Buhari is the messiah neither are we saying that he has the magic stick but for just two years that he was the head of state,Nigerians can attest to his doggedness in fighting corruption and if in 6years of your leadership, we have only seen same corruption been legalized with indicted individuals refusing to resign and acting with unequal impunity,people with criminal records been chosen by you as appointees,the best we can do is to try another hand.

If after 4years Buhari does not give us a good reason to retain him, we will vote him out.

For 16years we have tried the PDP government and a girl child born 16years ago by stroke of rare fate would have given birth to another and it is unfair for a mother and child to suffer same wicked fate.

We are tired of mediocrity,we are tired of excuses,we are tired of lackadaisical governance. WE NEED A CHANGE.

Those days of rigging are gone, we are wiser now,its time for us all to use the power we have which is our voting power to create the change we need.
Well I don't know how close you are to GOD and your spiritual background, I quite appriciat all your points and the fact that you realise that the hands of GOD was upon the imagence of GEJ as the president of this country, I am not pro GEJ or GMB. I strongly believe that GOD can never make mistakes,believing the word of GOD that says all things work together for good to them that love GOD,our ways are not GODs ways,I still believe that GOD is working out something good for nigeria, surely there will be surprises,but my prayer is let the will of GOD be done, I am not even seen the two contestant as what we need for now,Nigeria need what is more than fighting corruption. In the case of insurgency the northerners are not coorporating with govt.and most of the northern commanders in the army who are sympertisers of boko haram weakened the moral of the army from the begging. Therefore in all our shouting and critisesm let us remember the position of GOD, that power is in the hands of GOD,no president can be without GOD permiting it.
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Oceemo(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
vigasimple:
Only the truth will set us free in this country. Unfortunately we do not like the truth. All the problems in those posters only happen under the GEJ administration ?

APC is a party that thrives in propaganda, intimidation, Bullying and blackmailing.

The greatest problem we have are Tribalism, Religion, untruthfulness, born to rule mentality of the Fulani's and lack of historical perspective.

The North is dragging this country down big time and packaged it as GEJ government failure.

Majority of northern leaders are selfish and deliberately backward in order to control and keep their people in perpetual bondage of ignorance.

EDUCATION EDUCATION EDUCATION . policy failure including Bhuari lack of vision create millions of Alamajiri in the North which the whole country are paying for today.

Bhuari has no vision of any kind other than 'fighting corruption". You cannot fight something successfully without fighting the root cause.

All APC are doing is what we call political sound bites for ignorant people.
Oga or mallam abi mazi wch one anyway. Who is more ignorant like u? Or mayb u benefiting from d said government if not u are d real ignoramous times 1000000.
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
FOLLOWJESUS:
Well I don't know how close you are to GOD and your spiritual background, I quite appriciat all your points and the fact that you realise that the hands of GOD was upon the imagence of GEJ as the president of this country, I am not pro GEJ or GMB. I strongly believe that GOD can never make mistakes,believing the word of GOD that says all things work together for good to them that love GOD,our ways are not GODs ways,I still believe that GOD is working out something good for nigeria, surely there will be surprises,but my prayer is let the will of GOD be done, I am not even seen the two contestant as what we need for now,Nigeria need what is more than fighting corruption. In the case of insurgency the northerners are not coorporating with govt.and most of the northern commanders in the army who are sympertisers of boko haram weakened the moral of the army from the begging.

Therefore in all our shouting and critisesm let us remember the position of GOD, that power is in the hands of GOD, no president can be without GOD permitting it.

I concur tongue
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by egbamio: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Those posters and banners are what PDP demanded for when they asked for issue based campaign.

@op: Go figure that out with PDP
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by slimmingcare(f): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Its your turn
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by XYZ123: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sai GMB/PYO
Sai CHANGE
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by kelvin2yk: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari's message to Nigerians!
"LET US TALK AS NIGERIAN TO NIGERIAN."
As we enter a year, let us talk NIGERIANS. Many of you believe that something is wrong with Nigeria. Many of you have given up. Some of you think that this country can never be good; can never get better. And so you forgive politicians for stealing and for mediocrity because you say to yourselves, they are all thieves,
they are all selfish and nothing will change. But is that really true? It is not.
Many people ask me: why am I still running for office again? And I ask them – what has changed since I began this
mission? Can you honestly, truly say to yourself that our country has changed for the better? Are our children safe when they go to school? Are our parents safe when we leave them at home? Is the naira in your bank account of greater value today than it was four years ago? People accuse me of many things. But one thing they never accuse me of is corruption. They never accused me of mediocrity. They never accuse me of lying. I have led this country and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we were effective, and we solved problems, and we made Nigerians proud to be Nigerians. In our government, we fought corruption, we stabilised the naira, and we shut down insurgencies. We shouldn't forget so soon that there was Maitatsine ravaging the northeast and we dealt with it; we also over ran the Chadian rebels that invaded Nigeria. In our government we rebuilt industries. Nigerians queued up and treated each other with respect; Nigerians took pride in our reputation for discipline. The world admired us. We were proud to be Nigerians. Because they can't attack my record, they accuse me of ethnic jingoism; they accuse me falsely of religious
fundamentalism. Because they cannot attack our records, they accuse us falsely of calling for election violence - when we have only insisted on peace. And yet I was
Head of State of this country and of course we never imposed Sha’riah. All my vice-presidential candidates have been either Igbo or Yoruba, and always Christians. I
have and will continue to condemn those who burn God's places of worship, be they churches or mosques and wish God's judgment upon them. As your President, their punishment won't stop there - we will also ensure such elements are found, are arrested and face the full wrath of the law as punishment for their crimes against our country. So don’t let anyone attempt to blind you with fear so they can continue to plunder our nation’s resources, and to
keep you away from the wealth that they share. How can 219 girls be missing in our country, and our leader appears incapable of action? How can 12 young people die because they were looking for jobs in Abuja and justice is not met? How can so many corruption scandals remain unsolved? How can we allow the cowards of Boko Haram take over any part of this country - a sovereign state? What is going on here? In this our country? In a country
that belongs to all of us? This is very important to note: It doesn’t matter if you
are Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere, Urhobo Igala: neither does it matter if you are Christian, Muslim, animist or atheist: we need a new direction under a new leadership. This is why I am running for the office of the president of Nigeria. This is my promise: We will work hard and fast for you. Our children will go to school and they will return safe. Corruption will be a thing of the past and we will ensure that wealth goes around citizens in an equitable manner. Government will conduct itself in a disciplined and responsible manner; we will identify problems and fix them.
The task ahead will be challenging and daunting but it is surmountable. That is what leadership is about. My only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can truly
work. Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime, you and your children can be proud of this country. Change is inevitable. The road to change however comes
if we all go out on February the 14 to vote for the APC (All Progressives Congress) as the instrument of change. Let me make you this promise today. We will protect your children. We will protect your wealth. We will make this country work again, for everyone. My name is Muhammadu Buhari. Vote APC. Vote CHANGE. Vote Muhammadu Buhari....
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by fckmn24seg(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

[size=18pt]

bros, you have not mentioned the APC members that were shot in Portharcourt on their to Buhari's campaign and the Bombing of APC secretariat in PH, as well the foiled attempt by PDP memebers to bomb APC secretariat in Ebonyi state a day before yesterday...

You need to think before you talk.
SMH
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Do you think all you need is just erect billboards? you need to pay LASAA and if you dont they will pull down your billboards.. simple
they pull it down anyway.. it is their job sha.. driving a wedge deeper that it already is.. but hey somebody has to do the dirty work
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by wasuka14(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:
Injustice being practice in Lagos State shall not go un-answered, posterity will judge the type of politics of bitterness in Lagos.

Lagos State Signage & Advertisement Agency (LASAA) busy removing other parties posters and leaving only that of APC.

God is watching... ako da oro, ko da bi ada gbeyin. angry

“The Lagos State Police command wishes to advise LASAA to desist from any act that will call to question its purpose. I have also held a meeting with personnel of LASAA to that effect. Various agencies of government are encouraged to be fair in all that concerns their oversight functions to ensure that no political party is shut out of the electoral process.”

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/01/lasaa-caught-in-between-politicians-police/#.VLYvWGBOVes

I didn't nt support electoral violence. Equally, I believe u no dey alive durin d election in Ekiti n Osun. PDP ppl do unthinkable thins, arrest, arrass opposition without any justification. But dere r stil postals everywhr. At d same time dere must be Law n order. If u spoil lagos na otuoke wil go go?? EKO oni baje oooo.
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by simdam500(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
what is it again
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Redoil:
They even went futher to employ some touts with claw marks on their face to remove PDP poster in my local govt. The even went ahead to beat up any body who tries to reason or argue with them
ogbeni shut up....PDP did just same in ma area....n u hav been ranting online since....lyk some1 who is owed
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by bolivnnaija: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Redoil:
They even went futher to employ some touts with claw marks on their face to remove PDP poster in my local govt. The even went ahead to beat up any body who tries to reason or argue with them

That is what they are known for. They employ tout to carry out their mischief not their sons and daughters. Is a shame that they feel that they can instill fear in the heart of the electorate.
I will never vote for a government that would allow youth to roam about on the street, so that they can be used to foment trouble or cause mayhem. I hope they know that elections are not won on the streets. Elections are won in the heart of each and every NIGERIAN, the Nigerian in the office, farm, factory, hospital,casual worker,driver/conductor, midwife,and in villages.
The tout you parade are not going to win elections for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / PHOTOS: Ikorodu Roads Heavily Flooded Following Early Morning Rain / Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.