Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) (44512 Views)

Isabella Ayuk Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Joke Silva Is An Ageless Beauty In These Gorgeous Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguna Looks Gorgeous In African Prints Choker Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tinubu:
She is soo cuteembarassed

*Nairalanders, please is it normal if I have erectiion for another man's wife?

Because these pishures are making me feel somehow embarassed
Better hol urself dia oo!!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Igbo Amaka!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by bidexmat(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2015
Tinubu:
She is soo cuteembarassed

*Nairalanders, please is it normal if I have erectiion for another man's wife?

Because these pishures are making me feel somehow embarassed
ogun o! Nairaland ti ko weyre mero oooo!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by bidexmat(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2015
*in kanu's voice* "that ease ma gale, u knour! Good to be on top orfya game!"

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by agrovick(m): 1:35am On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
She is pretty
I want to marry a footballer grin
Do u know I play for Enyimba Fc?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 1:58am On Jan 15, 2015
wynie:
[b][/b]Hi guys am a girl schooling outside the country and so is dis guy am talking about but we are both in different countries (names withheld) i wouldn't say we were friends back then in secondary school but we weren't enemies either we were just there but we never spoke to each other most probably cos i was a prefect and he was sort of one of the stubborn or should i say rule breakers as at then so i really didn't want to associate myself with him and i think he also had a reason about why he refused to talk to me too but to cut the whole long story short secondary school ended and we all parted ways........... became friends on Facebook and all spoke once in a while especially cos he travelled b4 me just wanted to know what been abroad felt like and he kept me on track.
Note: we didn't talk the whole of 2014 maybe cos i was in a relationship and so was he
My relationship ended in may 2014 and since then I've been single haven't even had any fling well early this year i saw a picture of his on fb and went to his inbox to just caution and should i say advice him one thing led to another after i asked him about his girlfriend and he told me they were over and he has been single for about a year, truth be told i wasn't really surprise cos for a while their picture hasn't been on fb and even the previous ones he had had been deleted and we continued conversing and then after that day we talked like two or three times and if i really want to be frank i like him already and he said the same for me but that his started a long time ago but he couldn't tell me cos my cousin was overprotective of me back then in school he said a whole lot of things that got me tripping even though i said i wasn't going to date after what happened with my ex but i just found myself falling uncontrollably for him within the space of 4 years he's changed from a boy to a grown man understanding,concerned and loving and would do just anything to be with me and he has already asked me out i want to do this cos its long distance and wunt be easy tho but we've both got nothing to lose thing but his behavior back then really gets me scared sometimes like he may not love me but just want see if am cheap or not i really want to believe he loves me cos he's been on my mind all week long and even when i told my frnd she was like he must have really changed for u to be in love with him he doesn't care about the distance and so do i he said wen we get to that bridge we will cross it cos he's even invited me over but i cant go for some reasons but am convinced i like/love him just want to be sure he loves me b4 i say yes
so now i need u guys advice am open to questions plzzz just help me out thank u and i trust to make d best decision out of all ur contributions..... should i date him or not?THANK YOU smiley smiley smiley smiley
First of all try and open a thread for it , but mind that you will see some comments like F.......u.C.k him or S.u...Ck him from some guys tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 2:08am On Jan 15, 2015
She is so beautiful!!!

I love her...

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Slim101(m): 4:42am On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
LOL

Footballer's wives are high maintenances na
. Ask Yobo grin

...And what is Yobo's net worth @d moment? if I may ask?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by smartardy(m): 5:11am On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
She is pretty
come make I marry u I play for gombe united grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Emilord(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
She is pretty
hehehe...Taye Taiwo is good suggestion.I can give you his contacts
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Defcon1(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Oyecute:
Sagna is searching. I guess I cld recommend him for U
Sagna is actually married...to a very beautiful white chic.
Google is your second cousin.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm, beautiful as ever.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
She is pretty
Hey!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Onyiido: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Dchandel $ co, una no go kill person ooo
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Eleganza33:
Aw nd dats baby pinky,i luv them so much,shine on name sake
Your name is Eleganza, and not Amarachi! tongue
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2015
Lolz my name na amarachi, ndi bu so mma.eleganza baby is jus a frnd dats kals me dat
JoeCutie:
Your name is Eleganza, and not Amarachi! tongue

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Mkpari kwa?
No na
After one year on an exotic island with the kids,The 26million go just finish

I'm only looking out for our future here cheesy
Go and marry and stop being choosy. Biological clock is perpetually ticking.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eleganza33:
Lolz my name na amarachi, ndi bu so mma.eleganza baby is jus a frnd dats kals me dat
So mma kwa? Ka m leenu foto gi ka m mara na ibu so mma n'ezie. grin tongue

Oh, amarachi20? Yeah, I remember now. Nne n'ezie, ibu so mma. To be frank, all the Amarachi's I've seen are nothing short of beautiful. smiley

Eleganza baby! cheesy
*FYM* tongue
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
She is pretty
Demba BA just broke up with his girlfriend. You have a real chance now. Maybe. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by shakrullah(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
englishmart:
nobody will see this comment and won't decide to view her picture!
As a matter of fact, the likes have increased to 135

You are advertising her the more.... grin
na their own headache be that
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by shakrullah(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
Demba BA just broke up with his girlfriend. You have a real chance now. Maybe. smiley
Demba Baaaaaaaaa. a perfect match

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by aziza222(f): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
something i truly observe.... #the slim ones look more beautiful as they age gracefully, wink while the thick fat ones look horrible with time undecided the choice is yours cheesy
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by nyangoma: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
She is pretty
am here
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by sexyjob(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
She is pretty
Hmmmm
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by junaid2000(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
I just found Xpango, a website where you can get Free Mobile Phones, Gaming Consoles, Mp3 Players & HDTVs by earning Credits – check it out here http://www.xpango.com?ref=93333301
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lolz
JoeCutie:
So mma kwa? Ka m leenu foto gi ka m mara na ibu so mma n'ezie. grin tongue

Oh, amarachi20? Yeah, I remember now. Nne n'ezie, ibu so mma. To be frank, all the Amarachi's I've seen are nothing short of beautiful. smiley

Eleganza baby! cheesy
*FYM* tongue

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
This kalu wife nah original nwa nnu udara kiss.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by executiveman: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is my first time of posting on nairaland; am shy!!! pls give me some likes to encourage me!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Oyecute(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Defcon1:

Sagna is actually married...to a very beautiful white chic.
Google is your second cousin.
U don't understand d humour. Pls get lost!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by Defcon1(m): 4:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Oyecute:
U don't understand d humour. Pls get lost!
Ode,you should have tried explaining the humour (which l perfectly got)
Now buzz off,critter!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by donnaD(f): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Too much money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos / Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People / Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.