Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos (44516 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Amagite(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Singer Mr. Eazi and billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola are such an adorable couple!

The pair are giving us chilled Pre-wedding shoot vibes in these stunning new photo.

https://www.lailasblog.com/mr-eazi-and-temi-otedola-giving-us-chilled-pre-wedding-shoot-vibes/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by godofuck231: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Amagite:
Singer Mr. Eazi and billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola are such an adorable couple!

The pair are giving us chilled Pre-wedding shoot vibes in these stunning new photo.

https://www.lailasblog.com/mr-eazi-and-temi-otedola-giving-us-chilled-pre-wedding-shoot-vibes/

Cc; lalasticlala

concoction mix not compatible

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by optional1(f): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bloggers just be putting pepper inside cold tea just to make people visit their page...

Pre wedding photo ko pre weeding photo ni

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by tstx(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lucky Bastaa

8 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by HeyCorleone(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Before this time next year everyone would have forgotten that this two were ever together.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
God help me
Let me find someone to love me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Well, I hope he's got a solid back up plan, just in case the relationship goes south... just saying.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by medexico(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Love is blind

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is just a loved up pics... Bloggers are desperate to stir the pot always...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor504:
I can't still figure out how Mr Femi Otedela will ever allow his daughter to marry a rastafarian like Mr Eazi. Fact is Mr Eazi is nothing but a gold digger interested in nothing but her fathers wealth which is typical of yoruba people. They constitute the larger percentage of Nigerians married to white grannies all because of green card and wealth. Too pathetic.
Most times I look at NwaChibuzor's comments and think... Somewhere out there, there's is a village missing its Idiot.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Teewhy2: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2017
Mr. Eazi getting popular for his relationship with Temi and controversies than his music.

Are you planning for your roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by ableguy(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Some African parents will like, "I will not place a curse on you, but whatever you are doing to me your children will do same". Is that one a proclamation or a declaration?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Upon the pedigree and class it's Mr Eazi she's following

Eazi looks dirty
Love is blind truly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by KingLennon(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Mr. Eazi flex ur bae it's nobody's business...

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by justdivine: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Congratulations. For every responsible woman their is a man
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2017
ND so fucking wat?
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by tolumizzy(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Name checker
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by beple(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by zicoraads: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2017
I don't know, but I've never found any of his songs good enough.

I'm in love with Johnny Drille's songs. That's how everyone should sing.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Kenechi1: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2017
What happened to eazi with his hit songs seems like he went missing in action.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by franzis(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2017
LagosCiti:
I'm not your usual critic, but this guy seems to have gotten lost in the euphoria of dating a billionaire's daughter. Fine, it's cool and they're in love, but ambition seems to be absent in this guy's dictionary. When new acts like Mayorkun and Ycee are busy dropping hits and climbing up the ladder to becoming tier 2 and eventually tier 1 artistes, this guy is busy enjoying his comfort zone.

Well, I hope he's got a solid back up plan, just in case the relationship goes south... just saying.
That guy co-owns / owns (not sure ) phonetraderng partnering with Airtel , drop a hot single recently pour me water ... Shows in UK are always sold out ...so what are you saying

18 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by zicoraads: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Upon the pedigree and class it's Mr Eazi she's following

Eazi looks dirty
Love is blind truly
Jealousy tongue

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by mayskit4luv(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Ok. Next!

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by rs172(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2017
What has this boy done to cheapen this nutty girl wey dem spend billions of our oil money on top her head... well na karma be DAT sha. DAT her olosho elder sister too dey find another golddigger wey go dey oil am. Otedola u see ur life, stop to dey cheat masses, u no go hear word, see what your gej-partner has turned your daughters to... iish.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by highchief1: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Amagite:

ugly ppl they shouldn't dare get married o

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Femistic123: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Before this time next year everyone would have forgotten that this two were ever together.

Must u be so hateful...u people never wish anybody good for once here.....u better stop this act this year..it doesn't pay

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Teaser4(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2017
minding my business

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos / E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.