Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

"Love At First Byte"! Your Story - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / "Love At First Byte"! Your Story (983 Views)

What Made You Want To Learn Programming? Share Your Story / I don't have a story. What is your story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Love At First Byte"! Your Story by KazukiIto(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Hello, fellow brothers of "The Keyboard Brotherhood" grin, how are the springs in the keyboard? wink. Okay I was just reflecting (like I do most times), and I reminisce about that magical moment that made me embrace programming. So I decided to share that moment, and possibly get your story too...

Okay it was back in 2007, Independence day 2007 to be precise. I was in SS1 then and my school gave an external free-day for the boarders to go out and return before 6pm. So I and my friends decided to go to a game centre and just play our freedom away. When we got there, the first sight I beheld on that 20' screen stunned me. That sight was GTA: San Andreas on the Xbox. I was in awe, it was if I discovered God for the first time. I had a zing with that game and in that moment, I knew deeply, I had/wanted/needed to learn how to make that cool stuff before me. I still play that game till today and I smile anytime I'm on it. Anytime I have difficulty understanding a new and think of quitting, I remember that moment, and I strive on

I'm still pursuing that dream and the journey is going, well, okay (baby steps). I know you have one too. Please share yours...
Re: "Love At First Byte"! Your Story by omoelu1(m): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2015
that's a cool story there

*just here to read though*
Re: "Love At First Byte"! Your Story by KazukiIto(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
omoelu1:
that's a cool story there

*just here to read though*

Thanks bro...
Re: "Love At First Byte"! Your Story by codemarshal08(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
hey kAz, its been a while o... nice 1 though !
Re: "Love At First Byte"! Your Story by KazukiIto(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
codemarshal08:
hey kAz, its been a while o... nice 1 though !

Wassup broda. Hw r ya doing?
Re: "Love At First Byte"! Your Story by codemarshal08(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
KazukiIto:

Wassup broda. Hw r ya doing?
cool. hope u still on da c++ matter ! any contact info ?
Re: "Love At First Byte"! Your Story by KazukiIto(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
codemarshal08:

cool. hope u still on da c++ matter ! any contact info ?

It's still cpp bro - I still dnt understand my hardware well enough! If u r on whatsapp, pls buzz - 08067490432
Re: "Love At First Byte"! Your Story by codemarshal08(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
KazukiIto:

It's still cpp bro - I still dnt understand my hardware well enough! If u r on whatsapp, pls buzz - 08067490432
seen

(1) (Reply)

Era Trainings-hadoop New Technology Online Training Class Room In USA / Security System Installations! / Microsoft Will Only Allow Cortana To Use Edge And Bing From Now On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.