Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) (26514 Views)

Placement Of Overhead Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi In Osogbo (Photos) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by dayo23(f): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Whatever PDP can do, APC can do better... Anywhere PDP go to campaign APC will double the crowd South west and North in particular.... PDP watch your back.
Massive crowd at the stadium, Southwest want change 4real....no long thing
#Buhari till Gej(mumu) bows to Tinubu!

5 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by HzRF(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:
I hope Aregbe don't squander Osun state money here and then refuse to pay salaries.

Anyway what is the going rate for attending this rally, its not one bag of Aregbe rice is it?

Eat their rice and take their money but vote PDP.

GEJ 2019

U don't know my gov.. Ordinary walk of change he borrowed crowd not to talk of this

Am at atiba Estate... NOT far from the stadium.. Buses have thronged in I would have taken pic but my friend I was visiting warned me cuz of those boys around

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Bruteforce1o1: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

U don't know my gov.. Ordinary walk of change he borrowed crowd not to talk of this

Am at atiba Estate... NOT far from the stadium.. Buses have thronged in I would have taken pic but my friend I was visiting warned me cuz of those boys around

12 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by kennyroji: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
buhari all the way.......i will always support the peoples GENERAL.

3 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
dayo23:
Massive crowd at the stadium, Southwest want change 4real....no long thing
#Buhari till Gej(mumu) bows to Tinubu!
Yes oo can't wait for the braodcast to be air live on TV

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by HzRF(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ipledge:
Osun is 100% APC,if Gej have 20% vote in osun state,believe me the election is rigged
Lolz
Keep it up
Get ur voters card and get ur hospital card ready

#Failbuahri

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by eaglechild: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Osun people, as you gather listen to the person chosen by APC.

Listen carefully and ask yourselves if someone who is as incoherent as Buhari is what Nigeria needs.

Someone who has no democratic ideology.

A serial failure that has refused to accept defeat.

He wants to fight corruption but cannot even pronounce the word.
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Hey is lies a course in your school?

8 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by naijareferee: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
APC AND THEIR PUBLIC SHOW OF LACK OF INTEREST IN SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST.

I REMEMBER THEIR CAMPAIGNS LASTING JUST FEW HOURS IN THEIR TOUR BUT TAKING A WHOLE DAY IN THE WEST.

THEY EVEN TOURED TWO STATES IN A DAY...TELLING SOUTH AND EAST THAT THEY ARE IRRELEVANT

I ALSO REMEMBER THAT NEIGTHER THE WIFE OF GENERAL OR HIS MIDGET VP WERE IN ATTENDENCE IN ALL THE RALLIES HELD IN THOSE REGION

I WONDER IF BUHARI IS CONTESTING TO BE PRESIDENT OF CORE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST ALONE

the venue is still empty sha
abi them still they negotiate price with the 'massive crowd':p
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by realsuccess: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Jona pack your load and go, I will vote u on one condition it you can

5 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Lolz
Keep it up

#Failbuahri
You know what happen in 2011 in Osun right? This will be worst..

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Mogidi: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Allow them to remain delusional but please be careful, your life is more important than a thousand picture.

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by HzRF(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Hey is lies a course in your school?
Why ask the op that created the thread to tell you the truth

Instead of showcasing gross blabbing
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by dayo23(f): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Lolz
Keep it up

#Failbuahri
Keep depending on ringing, we go clear una doubt this time around.
#februHARI

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=blemon44 post=29784952][b]
Jobless dude!
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Why ask the op that created the thread to tell you the truth

Instead of showcasing gross blabbing
Osun State is a state i know better, when you start talk 2011 should come to mind, Last year Governorship election should give you an hint.
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by HzRF(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
You know what happen in 2011 in Osun right? This will be worst..
Lol that was when he was still enjoying the next big thing after Fashola
Aug 9 gubernatorial election is a case study

Now he has thrown d citizens Into hunger, imposition in his party.. We in Ede are ready to wrk against adeleke
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Bruteforce1o1: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
eaglechild:
Osun people, as you gather listen to the person chosen by APC.

Listen carefully and ask yourselves if someone who is as incoherent as Buhari is what Nigeria needs.

Someone who has no democratic ideology.

A serial failure that has refused to accept defeat.

He wants to fight corruption but cannot even pronounce the word.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by HzRF(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Osun State is a state i know better, when you start talk 2011 should come to mind, Last year Governorship election should give you an hint.
Do u know what is happening in the state politically?

Tide is changing, masses are complaining
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Lol that was when he was still enjoying the next big thing after Fashola
Aug 9 gubernatorial election is a case study

Now he has thrown d citizens Into hunger, imposition in his party.. We in Ede are ready to wrk against adeleke
hahahaha you are a real joker, Even Fashola could not deliver Lagos then but he did, The August 9 election is between 2 indigine of a states from different tribes... and each zone go for there son and the best candidate win, This 2015 will be an open eyes to your guys cos Omisore cannot deliver Ife for GEJ...

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Do u know what is happening in the state politically?

Tide is changing, masses are complaining
Keep fooling yourself, next month is around the corner..

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sai Buhari. Sai Osinbajo. Sai APC

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijareferee:

I REMEMBER THEIR CAMPAIGNS LASTING JUST FEW HOURS IN THEIR TOUR BUT TAKING A WHOLE DAY IN THE WEST.

THEY EVEN TOURED TWO STATES IN A DAY...TELLING SOUTH AND EAST THAT THEY ARE IRRELEVANT

I ALSO REMEMBER THAT NEIGTHER THE WIFE OF GENERAL OR HIS MIDGET VP WERE IN ATTENDENCE IN ALL THE RALLIES HELD IN THOSE REGION

I WONDER IF BUHARI IS CONTESTING TO BE PRESIDENT OF CORE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST ALONE

When Ojukwu was campaigning, did he come to the West?

Statements like yours are the words to be used for GEJ's political epitaph: Division, Hatred, Acrimony and Selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by HzRF(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
hahahaha you are a real joker, Even Fashola could not deliver Lagos then but he did, The August 9 election is between 2 indigine of a states from different tribes... and each zone go for there son and the best candidate win, This 2015 will be an open eyes to your guys cos Omisore cannot deliver Ife for GEJ...
Lolz
Ifedayo senator district where I come from visited aregbe that Sen adeyeye is not their own cuz he can't deliver his polling booth in ora his home town not to talk of the district said No.. They left
He impose Sen OMOWORARE after he openly lost the primaries, they pleaded with him he said no... Goto ife and post OMOWORARE bill and see if you will come back as a whole

Iresi are currently dragging same issue with him

Civil servants, teachers, pensioners ND market women know the pit they are in

If you think that crowd is osun indigenes

Keep it up
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by manuelzz(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
But the campaign dry o. Abi I no dey see well ni?
The campaign Looks scanty. Hmmmmm
Apc una sure say southwest really like una?
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Tundeajani(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Lolz
Ifedayo senator district where I come from visited aregbe that Sen adeyeye is not their own cuz he can't deliver his polling booth in ora his home town not to talk of the district said No.. They left
He impose Sen OMOWORARE after he openly lost the primaries, they pleaded with him he said no... Goto ife and post OMOWORARE bill and see if you will come back as a whole

Keep it up
men like this are those whose case of hypertension and madness will resist modern medicine when buahri rounce gej silly in osun,,,i trust my yoruba brothers we ger adahunse plenty who attend to the case of thos guy and other tanoid after febuhari,,,
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Lolz

Keep it up
You and the person deciving you are living in denial, Omoworare is from ife so tell me another story, How about Rotimi Makinde? that guy will floor omisore in an free and fair election
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Tundeajani(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Lolz

Keep it up
men like this are those whose case of hypertension and madness will resist modern medicine when buahri rounce gej silly in osun,,,i trust my yoruba brothers we ger adahunse plenty who attend to the case of thos guy and other tanoid after febuhari,,,eyin temi losun eku igbadun ogbeni oooooo

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by naijareferee: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrMcJay:

When Ojukwu was campaigning, did he come to the West?

Statements like yours are the words to be used for GEJ's political epitaph: Division, Hatred, Acrimony and Selfishness.

ARE YOU COMPARING OJOKWU(A REGIONAL LEADER) WITH SOME ONE WHO ASPIRES TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

I CAN ONLY SAY WOW TO YOUR LINE OF TOT.
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijareferee:

How many hours did GEJ spend in both Ibadan and Ogun state, How many hour did he spend in Osun and ekiti state..... Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Yinkagbo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:

U dey mind the yeye guy....*m from ife and I can tell u that majority of ppple who voted for omisore during the last election will vote for Buhari......am currently in ede,no doubt about this,apc is ede,ede is apc......majority of the people here are ready to vote for Buhari.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Train With UK Royal Troops. PICS / "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.