Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) (26516 Views)

Placement Of Overhead Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi In Osogbo (Photos) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijareferee:

ARE YOU COMPARING OJOKWU(A REGIONAL LEADER) WITH SOME ONE WHO ASPIRES TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

I CAN ONLY SAY WOW TO YOUR LINE OF TOT.
Please remind me what post did he(OJUKWU) contest for then?
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by mrmetoo1: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

U don't know my gov.. Ordinary walk of change he borrowed crowd not to talk of this

Am at atiba Estate... NOT far from the stadium.. Buses have thronged in I would have taken pic but my friend I was visiting warned me cuz of those boys around

Yeah right!! Do you have PDP written over your forehead? How would know you're not a supporter?
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by papalumi29(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Can you please give us the pictures outside
So that this pple with stop thinking that GMB don't borrowed crowd... That is if you can be truthful enough

I arrived omo West. 2hrs at atiba Estate

Have seen buses not from Osun

Oyinbo!, or nuclear weapon!, You don't make sense. Chai only u waka go? .
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Yinkagbo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Lolz
Ifedayo senator district where I come from visited aregbe that Sen adeyeye is not their own cuz he can't deliver his polling booth in ora his home town not to talk of the district said No.. They left
He impose Sen OMOWORARE after he openly lost the primaries, they pleaded with him he said no... Goto ife and post OMOWORARE bill and see if you will come back as a whole

Iresi are currently dragging same issue with him

Civil servants, teachers, pensioners ND market women know the pit they are in

If you think that crowd is osun indigenes

Keep it up

U can lie oooooooooo....shey ife where I am from or another ile-ife......personaly I don't like rotimi makinde,he is very useless,but as for tearing poster and beating supporters of omoworare,its big lieeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yinkagbo:

U dey mind the yeye guy....*m from ife and I can tell u that majority of ppple who voted for omisore during the last election will vote for Buhari......am currently in ede,no doubt about this,apc is ede,ede is apc......majority of the people here are ready to vote for Buhari.
Please tell them ooo
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by naijareferee: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Please remind me what post did he(OJUKWU) contest for then?

PLS SHOUT ALSO WHEN CANDIDATES OF UPP....AA...SDP AND OTHERS DONT GO ROUND NIGERIA.

OJOKWU KNEW HE WAS IN THE RACE TO MOTIVATE APGA...BUT WE ALL KNEW THE MAJOR CONTENDERS.

ALL I ASK IS...INSTEAD OF TRYING TO JUSTIFY...JUST A SIMPLE REASONABLE LOGIC WOULD SUFFICE BUT NO....U GO AROUND LOOKING FOR EXAMPLE

REMEMBER YOU ARE SELLING A MARKET...AND YOUR APPEAL MATTERS
THIS IS WHERE THE GEJ TEAM IS WINNING...BECAUSE THEY TEND TO BE MODERATE EVEN DURING PROVOCATION
THANK GOODNESS...YOU HAVE BEEN CORDIAL FOR A APC MAN. PEACE
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by papalumi29(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijareferee:
APC AND THEIR PUBLIC SHOW OF LACK OF INTEREST IN SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST.

I REMEMBER THEIR CAMPAIGNS LASTING JUST FEW HOURS IN THEIR TOUR BUT TAKING A WHOLE DAY IN THE WEST.

THEY EVEN TOURED TWO STATES IN A DAY...TELLING SOUTH AND EAST THAT THEY ARE IRRELEVANT

I ALSO REMEMBER THAT NEIGTHER THE WIFE OF GENERAL OR HIS MIDGET VP WERE IN ATTENDENCE IN ALL THE RALLIES HELD IN THOSE REGION

I WONDER IF BUHARI IS CONTESTING TO BE PRESIDENT OF CORE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST ALONE

the venue is still empty sha
abi them still they negotiate price with the 'massive crowd':p

Stop Crying!
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijareferee:

ARE YOU COMPARING OJOKWU(A REGIONAL LEADER) WITH SOME ONE WHO ASPIRES TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

I CAN ONLY SAY WOW TO YOUR LINE OF TOT.

What are you saying? Was Ojukwu aspiring to be a village chief or the President of Nigeria?

I guess I must have been overrating your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by naijareferee: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrMcJay:

What are you saying? Was Ojukwu aspiring to be a village chief or the President of Nigeria?

I guess I must have been overrating your intelligence.

DID WE EVER HAVE AN INTELLIGENCE CONTEST?

AND WHY MUST YOUR RESORT TO PERSONAL INSULT WHEN ASKED A GENERAL QUESTION.

YOU ARE REALLY AN APC AGENT...PLS REFER TO MY POST ABOVE TO GET YOUR ANSWER
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by cleancarsauto: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Just laugh and keep ur PVC safe.
A teacher asked his students, 1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in this country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to be
4!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by uariko(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Someone should pin me if my best General is available at the venue via: 28F61FD3
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by HzRF(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
You and the person deciving you are living in denial, Omoworare is from ife so tell me another story, How about Rotimi Makinde? that guy will floor omisore in an free and fair election
Who told u OMOWORARE is not from ife

The same senator that could not deliver for aregbe
The same man that was beaten in the primary by a man working for Ogun state govt b4 aregbe void the. Primary and conduct another primary

http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/23228-apc-members-protest-alleged-imposition-of-candidates-in-osun/23228-apc-members-protest-alleged-imposition-of-candidates-in-osun.

https://www.nairaland.com/2065812/osun-rep-aspirant-drags-apc
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijareferee:

DID WE EVER HAVE AN INTELLIGENCE CONTEST?

AND WHY MUST YOUR RESORT TO PERSONAL INSULT WHEN ASKED A GENERAL QUESTION.

YOU ARE REALLY AN APC AGENT...PLS REFER TO MY POST ABOVE TO GET YOUR ANSWER

You also are a saTANic agent of the kingdom of Principalities Demonic Powers and your reign of bloodshed, division, poverty, wickedness and death would soon end.

I wont glorify you further with a response.
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by dhaewood(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=48pt][b]APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1)Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2)Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3)George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4)Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5)Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6)Audu Ogbe – 2 years National Chairman of the PDP. 7)Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP. coolChris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9)Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10)El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE Chairman under PDP. 11)Tambuwal-3years as Speaker House of Reps under PDP; and to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clear that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by force :- let's get it right ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )" anonymous. https://www.facebook.com/debo.akinwale/posts/884148631606353[/b][/size]

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by NugesCapable(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
General Buhari on stage at the APC Presidential Campaign in Owerri, Imo State.
Hear Him!
A-FI-CEE!!!
The Imolites responded...- Fawer!!!
A-FI- CEEEE,.........Fawer!!!
Then he began the speech with so much effort that even Amaechi, Rochas and Fayemi become obviously uncomfortable. I was pleasantly surprised that the General could not pronounce the name of his running mate properly ! Anyways, he fromised to pight caraption, rebibe za economy, make abailable sopt- loan for za feafle. He did not porget za scuruty froblem in za kwantry and frobition op emfloyment por za youths. Finally, he fromised us kwanstant fawer suffly. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Yinkagbo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Those two guys above me need help.....
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijareferee:

PLS SHOUT ALSO WHEN CANDIDATES OF UPP....AA...SDP AND OTHERS DONT GO ROUND NIGERIA.

OJOKWU KNEW HE WAS IN THE RACE TO MOTIVATE APGA...BUT WE ALL KNEW THE MAJOR CONTENDERS.

ALL I ASK IS...INSTEAD OF TRYING TO JUSTIFY...JUST A SIMPLE REASONABLE LOGIC WOULD SUFFICE BUT NO....U GO AROUND LOOKING FOR EXAMPLE

REMEMBER YOU ARE SELLING A MARKET...AND YOUR APPEAL MATTERS
THIS IS WHERE THE GEJ TEAM IS WINNING...BECAUSE THEY TEND TO BE MODERATE EVEN DURING PROVOCATION
THANK GOODNESS...YOU HAVE BEEN CORDIAL FOR A APC MAN. PEACE
Let me ask you one question, Did GMB visit South South and South East or not? did he campaign there or not?...The problem we have is INEC... GMB have 36 states and Abuja making 37 states to go round and the time frame is not enough... In 2011 election was held in April, Why did they want it to be hold now in Feb so as to not give APC much time to campaign round and also to rig it wont work..
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by emiye(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
eaglechild:
Osun people, as you gather listen to the person chosen by APC.

Listen carefully and ask yourselves if someone who is as incoherent as Buhari is what Nigeria needs.

Someone who has no democratic ideology.

A serial failure that has refused to accept defeat.

He wants to fight corruption but cannot even pronounce the word.

Why are you bothered about his speech coherence. Moses the isrealite too could not speak too well, based on such weakness, he disqualified himself in being eligible to lead the isrealites, but God choose him, and gave him an Aaron.

4 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by demelza: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijareferee:
APC AND THEIR PUBLIC SHOW OF LACK OF INTEREST IN SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST.

I REMEMBER THEIR CAMPAIGNS LASTING JUST FEW HOURS IN THEIR TOUR BUT TAKING A WHOLE DAY IN THE WEST.

THEY EVEN TOURED TWO STATES IN A DAY...TELLING SOUTH AND EAST THAT THEY ARE IRRELEVANT

I ALSO REMEMBER THAT NEIGTHER THE WIFE OF GENERAL OR HIS MIDGET VP WERE IN ATTENDENCE IN ALL THE RALLIES HELD IN THOSE REGION

I WONDER IF BUHARI IS CONTESTING TO BE PRESIDENT OF CORE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST ALONE

the venue is still empty sha
abi them still they negotiate price with the 'massive crowd':p
That is to show you people over there that you dont matter.
The rest of Nigeria have left you guys behind. Wallow in continuity and mediocrity while we want change.
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by demelza: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
NugesCapable:
General Buhari on stage at the APC Presidential Campaign in Owerri, Imo State.
Hear Him!
A-FI-CEE!!!
The Imolites responded...- Fawer!!!
A-FI- CEEEE,.........Fawer!!!
Then he began the speech with so much effort that even Amaechi, Rochas and Fayemi become obviously uncomfortable. I was pleasantly surprised that the General could not pronounce the name of his running mate properly ! Anyways, he fromised to pight caraption, rebibe za economy, make abailable sopt- loan for za feafle. He did not porget za scuruty froblem in za kwantry and frobition op emfloyment por za youths. Finally, he fromised us kwanstant fawer suffly. Shikena!
Brain-washed slave making fun of a man's accent.
Later you will be the one hailing Jose Mourinho when you hear him speak English.
Nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by HzRF(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yinkagbo:

U dey mind the yeye guy....*m from ife and I can tell u that majority of ppple who voted for omisore during the last election will vote for Buhari......am currently in ede,no doubt about this,apc is ede,ede is apc......majority of the people here are ready to vote for Buhari.
Yeyenatu keep deceiving ursef
I live at owode ede, Apc can win ede oo but PDP will get more vote than u think take it or leave it ...Adeleke should watch. Out for revolt.. U know how. Many APC members was bench for him to take the ticket
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by ibkgab001: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pari
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
emiye:

Why are you bothered about his speech coherence. Moses the isrealite too could not speak too well, based on such weakness, he disqualified himself in being eligible to lead the isrealites, but God choose him, and gave him an Aaron.
Welldone bro we have we have given GMB Osinbajo... TANoids should go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by NugesCapable(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
demelza:
Brain-washed slave making fun of a man's accent.
Later you will be the one hailing Jose Mourinho when you hear him speak English.
Nincompoop
bro if u want to talk wen dnt you side ya party instead of hurlin abusin words on sum1 else SMH 4 U
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by demelza: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
NugesCapable:
bro if u want to talk wen dnt you side ya party instead of hurlin abusin words on sum1 else SMH 4 U
Gibberish.
Go learn how to type.
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by HzRF(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
donphilopus:
I can feel the crowd. If you compare these pictures to that of Jonathan's Campaign in Osun (which took place at a railway), you'll discover that the difference is clear. Jonathan's days in Aso Rock are numbered.

#Aregbesola is working.
#Sai Buhari
All I can say is lolz
APC sef fear

Olaiya to igbona was on lock down
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by tolmega01(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
The crowd at APC rallies must be a source of worry to the ruling party and other parties ....

This election would surely be a tough one
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Osun let's do it

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by ziccoit: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
The people of my state never carry last. We told Nigerians 2011 through ballot papers that we didn't believe in GEJ. Osun was the only state in SW where GEJ didn't have a free day. We are going to repeat that come FeBuhari. If you don't believe this, turn your TV set to channels tv and see crowds.

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by NugesCapable(m): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
demelza:
Gibberish.
Go learn how to type.
Lol actually you have passed where you ought not to pass.. Is buhari your father bfor u blazed up at me haz if he feed ya relatives
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by Larriekay: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
bobasuo1:
Osun let's do it
Aregbesola is really loved in osun mehn
Re: Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
The crowd is Massive.... Osun Is not for PDP even PDP knows DAT..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister / OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) / Gbenga Daniel Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.