Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Our Political Leaders & Lies (MY VIEW) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Political Leaders & Lies (MY VIEW) (750 Views)

Top 20 Highest Paid Political Leaders In The World (photos) / Why Political Leaders Fail To Protect The Interest Of Their Followers / Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Political Leaders & Lies (MY VIEW) by great664(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
I don't know where to start, having read and listen to speech of the suppose political leaders in the country now I know where the problems and backwardness of Nigerians lies

1. In the hands of our Political Leaders
2. You and I that imbibe all the lies being thrown at us.

I watch something that prompted me to write this yesterday, Some PDP members who supported GEJ but unluckily failed their respective PDP primary election decamp to APC and was seriously shouting and echoing CHANGE, some are even contesting primary and some have won APC primaries, so is the CHANGE general of just self, I keep asking myself that question.

In this era you watch what to say so that you won't appear political or in support of one party, so Should I start with PDP or APC I don't want to be biased so am staying on the fence and start Alphabetically.

APC - In 2014/2015, when APC is mentioned its synonymous with BUHARI or what many refers to as GMB, its such a shame that we don't have better people to be the flag bearer of this great party that we went back to history to pick someone who have ruled, lie and kill democracy in our country. Now that he has been choosing to represent APC in the forthcoming election I haven't see any good reason to vote him or his party all I can hear from his campaign is how the opposition party has FAILED, accusing and insulting other political leaders and parties on how corrupt they are, but if I look closely to people around you and also you in particular, I will point out how corrupt you are too so live and let others live, Remove the pebbles in your eyes first so you can see clearly to help others with theirs.

Sir, you made it clear to us that you borrowed N27 Million from the bank to purchase APC Presidential form yet you declared N5Million as asset, if I may ask Sir, how would a Financial Institution loan you 27 million with a collateral of N5 Million to use to GAMBLE(Politics)? How would you repay if you fail? And why will bank loan you with such collateral when our graduate can secure N100,000 loan to start up business to better the economy and oneself too? Teach us your children the trick Sir?

Your Children and Grand Children lives and study in the UK and also drive the best cars there, so how do you not having "27Million" be able to finance them abroad? and if they are independent of you, how will they not be able to raise "27 Million to purchase Presidential Form for their father?

They are so many things I want to ask you Sir, so that I can know and understand and probably vote you.

Please Sir, forget the hate and bashing of other political parties and tell us what you can do for us if elected as President of FRN. Its only a ripe fruit that they throw stone at, so retaliating not only makes you a kid or a foolish grandpa but also makes you a failure and a fearful General.

To APC party members and E-Warriors, I listen to Pa Tinubu yesterday and I can't get a single statement from him apart from bashing and insulting other political party and accusing them of failure to tackle Insurgency instead of telling us that his party will fight Insurgency if elected. Now let me remind you of this, Boko Haram is an organized Terrorist group like Al Qaeda, ISIS, Talibans etc, if the US and other great countries cannot tackle the Terrorist group for more than 20yrs, how do you expect President Jonathan to eliminate them ASAP? Also remember that other countries like Nigeria, even the US does not and has never blame Terrorist activities on their President why should Nigerians blame theirs on Her President,

Please Pa Tinubu and other APC members, its time we should remove hate from our heart and campaign peacefully, You as a leader openly and violently accuse your President, what are you teaching us to do Sir, if you can do that then we can carry gun for u, yet you teach us NO VIOLENCE but all around you is HATE and VIOLENT speech.

All over the country hate and anger filled the heart of the youth because of the message your party pass across, Pls Sir help us to Love and Vote You or any of our choice and not Vote you and hate others.

You can shake each other after election so stop the character assassination, I remember in Pri Sch, no one has ever defeated me in race, In Pri 5 a new boy came to my school and defeated me though it was Practice, I went to him and tell him congrat and raise his hand, the whole school run towards us and raise me up and chanting Champion!!! That's the love, accept defeat if defeated and earn your respect.

To the E-Warriors they are so many wrong post I read online,
Examples, If GMB win the masses has spoken but. If GEJ wins then PDP rig the election, how possible is that theory?

PDP receive Millions as Donation but they didn't donate to fight EBOLA, Corruption or Insurgency, why quick to castrate others when APC also receives donations for campaign without donating to fight the above too, why look one side of the coin,

Its free to support APC but when you support PDP they accuse you of having receive bribe or shared the "National Cake"

Please my Compatriots let's CHANGE the way we think before accepting CHANGE from outside. They lied to us, they use us, they call us fools and expect us to fight for them, remember none of the so called political leaders children, live in Nigeria or get medical here , if they like we the masses so much and want to fight for us as they claim why send their children out, why not build the same standard school and equip our hospitals.

Let's say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH to name callings and let's vote whoever we want silently without anyone knowing where our vote count and pray to God for our choice to win, let's stop this name calling by our leaders.

WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO
Re: Our Political Leaders & Lies (MY VIEW) by temitemi1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Our Political Leaders & Lies (MY VIEW) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
God bless you
Re: Our Political Leaders & Lies (MY VIEW) by great664(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
malonephills:
God bless you
Amen, and God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially the Youths

1 Like

Re: Our Political Leaders & Lies (MY VIEW) by olaboy001(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
[/s]
You want start for here again?
Re: Our Political Leaders & Lies (MY VIEW) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
I made this same post to one then forum on fb you knw what someone said "I know many people wouldnt like to comment
here,because your point are too striaght and clear unlike what they are made of criticising and violent speech"
Re: Our Political Leaders & Lies (MY VIEW) by great664(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2015
malonephills:
I made this same post to one then forum on fb you knw what someone said "I know many people wouldnt like to comment
here,because your point are too striaght and clear unlike what they are made of criticising and violent speech"
Honestly, that's the problem with we Nigerians, we don't want to hear the truth, we only want to hear and be comfort with lies, even Men of God has notice that in us and only preach what we want to hear to increase their membership, Nigerians only need miracles and motivational speech but the truth is a NO for them. I pity for my generation

1 Like

Re: Our Political Leaders & Lies (MY VIEW) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
May God help!!!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Trying To Cover Gen. Buhari On Petroleum Trust Fund Fraud:FFK / Keyamo: Jonathan Has Almost Destroyed Nigeria - PART 1 / Must See Photos........... Pdp Vs Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.