Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

These Have No Root - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Have No Root (353 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince / The Word 'SOUL' Is Of Which Language Origin Or Root? (your Opinion On This Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Have No Root by overcomersfaith(f): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Beloved, praise the Lord! Praying time; Breakthrough time. Say with me dearly, Thy face O Lord, will I seek (Ps 27:cool. The Lord will show forth His Might in the midst of His people. For lo, thy pharaoh will know that the Hand of the Lord did this amongst you, Amen (read Exo 3:19-20).

I come to you this day as the prophet of the Lord to declare your freedom from your captors. Because in their zeal they rekindle the angry of God against themselves and the Lord repented of His anger against you and set you free. Therefore repent of your evil ways and experience the goodness of Lord in the land of the living (read 1 Chr 28:9-11; 14-15).

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Worship / Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of January 2015 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.