Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State (13252 Views)

Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics / Just In: Boko Haram Captures Askira Uba Town In Borno 2 Hours Ago / Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedArrow:
Their end is near

You mean after Buhari must've taken over aso rock? It's a faling dream already.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=16pt]BOKO SYMPATHIZERS SHOULD PLEASE TALK TO THEM LIVES ARE BEING LOST PLEASE [/size]
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by celeron40(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
blemon44:
so this buhari boys no dey rest

buhari should talk to this people or he will never smell ASO ROCK
Idio,t of the highest order..who will benefit from the insurgency more? GEJ or buhari? This is all an endgame to make the North as unsafe as possible so that elections won't hold in the conflict zones..You TANnite trash.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by kay1one(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Islam is cursed!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Swiftboy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
wakacome:
And the clueless president will tell us that they are winning the war...the man is as useless as P in the word "psychology"
Blame the president for the sinfulness of these stupid fools just to put your GMB into power. Sey una dey talk am say e no do anything.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by kay1one(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
True?

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Swiftboy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
celeron40:
Idio,t of the highest order..who will benefit from the insurgency more? GEJ or buhari? This is all an endgame to make the North as unsafe as possible so that elections won't hold in the conflict zones..You TANnite trash.
And to think you failed to point out to the fact that the main reason why GEJ might not have the vote on the people is cos he could not stop insurgency. The same people thats recommending GMB.lol
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by JayJustus(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
hmm .......i doubt this story

I swear adonbilivit! they are always coming in Toyota Hillux or whatever they call the jalopy!...BokoHaram made up of 70% propaganda
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Nuezha(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=wakacome post=29784531]And the clueless president will tell us that they are winning the war...the man is as useless as P in the word "psychology"[/quot

...he's overwhelmed. Pity the president.
Pray for him to have a successful completion of his (first) 4 year tenure. What happens next is in the hands of God and the acts of Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by ogene007: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

[size=18pt]You guys that accuse either GEJ or APC of being behind Boko Haram.....please can you tell me whatever it is that you are smoking? Because am sure if I smoke am...the girls that I used to fancy in junior secondary school will all agree to pack into my ten bedroom house!(ok...my one bedroom, sorry my room and parlour). grin[/size]

Seriously.....using Boko Haram as a political mudslinging weapon......so trite and childish. Better leave those toys behind, sons.
Please, save your advice for the BH sponsors, APC, whose popular past time is to issue a press statement with every bombing/killing done by boko haram, sometimes they even give the press conferences in advance of the bombings, and sometimes they time the bombings to coincide with any significant event that the GEJ wants to embark upon. Moreover, when our gallant troops register major success against their boko haram boys, they form 'deaf and dumb', temporary lose of speech. Who is deceiving who? This issue of insecurity has become for them, one of the only topic in their campaigns, of which I'm sure the electorate are already tired of. Recently, in France, there was a terrorist attack, and we can see how the entire country has rallied round the government of the day in condemning the attacks, with all the political parties exhibiting bipartisanship in their support, with nobody trying to make political capital out of it. That is how to build a nation, but in Nigeria, the reverse is the case. Have we all of a sudden forgotten those who promised to make the country ungovernable? Are we not observing the sabotage of the war efforts against BH, primarily from some group of senior military officers, both serving and retired, all from a particular part of the country, all working to distabilize GEJ's government and portray him as weak in an election year, so that power will go back to them? The rest of the country are not under any illusion that the BH crisis in the north is not primarily as a result of the results of the 2011 presidential elections. Unfortunately, for the sponsors of the crisis, BH has now gone out of control with the elections around the corner, there is then that unfactored possibility that elections may not hold the three northeastern states affected.So my friend, kindly direct your criticisms to APC and their deluded supporters who want to use boko haram to blackmail the rest of the country in handing power over to them. I repeat that by the grace of God, GEJ will not only win the elections overwhelmingly, but also bring a permanent end to BH within the shortest possible time.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
op na so dem take dey capture town 4 ur village abi Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nigerian army re surely on indefinate leave, shame on them.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by koikoi2(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Their end will surely come. God will intervene for us.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Adminisher: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
wakacome:
And the clueless president will tell us that they are winning the war...the man is as useless as P in the word "psychology"

This is a good one, 'P' is really useless in 'Psychology'. I am actually beginning to feel we should blame the leadership of the military for most of the lapses. The NAF has not been able to react quickly to raids by BokoHaram and the President might be too scared to call the military to order. Maybe an ex military man will do a better job. Remember most American presidents have been ex servicemen.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by 14(m): 12:58am On Jan 15, 2015
This just goes to show that Nigeria is vulnerable, it can be invaded any time by any country, simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa Varsity Reopens, Recruits 80 Hunters / Troops Kill 4 ISWAP Terrorists In Mafa, Borno / Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.