Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. [a Campus Based Story] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. [a Campus Based Story] (1023 Views)

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. [a Campus Based Story] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. [a Campus Based Story] by ceeSleek(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
NOTE: Please, i'm not a proffesional writer neither is this piece a proffesional one too. Just doing this as an act of entertainment. My writing will be mixed with different types of language. 'enjoy'

*. . . . . . 1. . . . . .*

''dia papa! dia mama!! , na hu talk say me, no go enta sku diz year?! '' johnoskee exclaimed with his small Nokia c1-01 in his hands which he used to check his admission status. He just got admission into a federal polytechnic on his first attempt. - John bin dey api kon dey vex. Hapi, unto say him dun get admision into one of the most happening state in Nigeria [wer flexin sure pas surebet]; also Sad, 'cos hin dream university no click.

. . . . . ||< . . . [rewind button]
John Evbota is a young warri boy who lived an introvertic life in a very boring city thanks to his strict parents. But, 1 sure tin abt johnoskee b say: irrespective of his introvertic life showered to him by his parents hin eye dun wide pass segun arinze own, all thanks to the government school he graduated from.
. . . . |=| [pause button] ** Boring you with John's boring life, right?!
|>>| [fast forward button]
. . . . '' Wait o, u mean say u dun click am '' oghene, john's friend asked; ''e b like say cata dey yo ear wen i talk am, i jam jamb kon murda post ume, even dia granpa (the poly.) kon put my name 4 first list sef, unto say my head dey dere'' Johnoskee boastfully replied.
. . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother! How Can I Improve My Oral Articulation? / Novelist Jackie Collins Dies Of Breast Cancer At 77 / Black Bird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.