Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt (42043 Views)

Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful / Comedian Bovi Shares His Childhood Photos / Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by teejah03(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
dre11:

He said nothing happen according to his posting

But, who am I to question your thoughts
Obatala...ask ur yoruba friend if u r not
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by afangide(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bovi lie pass Nwinch. No place like Ojuelegba in Ph, it's just a make-believe story. No be we get ph again?
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by notoriousbabe: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by prettyjo(f): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
so what's with this sentence abi grammar "I tries to"
its not making sense at all
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by smacby(f): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
How About This!
How about you
. Have your music video aired on MTV BASE and Soundcity FREE?
. Have your song promoted online for free?
. Get deals of thousands of dollars weekly (whether or not you have a music video)?

Yes you can have all these by just becoming a member of Sheba Entertainment.

So what are you waiting for?
Call +2348160838898 for information on how to become a member now!

Remember: Delay is dangerous, the time to act is now!
Note: This is not spam!
This is powered by Sheba Entertainment
www.shebaentertainment.com
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:

Whats funny from the stale joke? undecided

hahahaha shut up rilwon lol the joke is so lame but i have to support him he is my friend lol
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
If the story is true,then is it possible he is trying to locate the said prostitute.
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by bigtt76(f): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Wow ....what an experience. I always take solace in reading and viewing pix of these comedians when they were nothing undecided it gives hope of a better tomorrow if only we persevere. I wish Bovi will institute a foundation or trust to repay that unforgettable kindness by trying to help those 'babes' at the Presidential Hotel PH. Maybe in the form of organizing free comedy night and feting them all day in commemoration of the day undecided
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by zukky79: 6:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Tinubu:
Moral of the story...

Ugly circumstances don't necessarily creat ugly hearts.... embarassed

Btw

The story isn't complete now.... Bovi missed out the part where she deflowered him. undecided

A nice person shuld b nice despite life's circumstances.

Btw

Guy! Deflower ke? Bovi don dey nack b4 we write ssce in 1997 sef!
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by Pamcrest(f): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
U see....Girls are generally kindhearted to d men folk. If d story was d other way round, d ashii boy wd have demanded sth from d stranded lady. Guys, learn.......everything must not be abt "it" grin
My humble submission
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2015
MhizVee:
wow,and do you visit her regularly

This was in 2009. I lost her contact in my phone that was stolen, i went to look for her and i was told she had moved out. I have never seen her since then nor contacted her. She was like a good luck charm.
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2015
walata75:
I have had the same experience before and funny enough i was stranded with then my girlfriend(now my wife) in a war torn town in the south west of nigeria. The local vigilantes took us there after certifying we were not armed robbers. The prostitute actually vacate her bed for us. Initially i said i would not sleep on the bed, but when fatigue sets in, i never knew when i dozed off.
My girlfriend later told me that she did not blink till day break because of fear and was just watching the girl for any suspicious move thruout the night. Till date my wife used to make jest of me that i slept soundly on that ashawo bed to the extent that i was even snoring loudly.

The local vigilantes came back for us the next morning and we just tipped the prostitute. since then i have stopped looking down on them.

and your Gender on your profile is 'F' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
women now marry women for naija, abi?
Re: Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt by hadleyk: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2015
he lost me at prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.