Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption (39018 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful / Comedian Bovi Shares His Childhood Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by akksplendor: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2015
The comedian shared the photo of himself laughing with some policemen with the caption;

"That cheerful moment. They respected me for my works. I respected them because of them guns. ��. In the words of d late great comedian CD John, "my only fear is God...... and gun"

https://instagram.com/p/92sc17JRF8/?taken-by=officialbovi

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by akksplendor: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2015
lol@ God and gun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by axortedbabe(f): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2015
So na news b dis

8 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Airforce1(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Police is your friend grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Pogite: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2015
lol
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Webbet(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2015
The moment there is nothing important to post, you see news like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Sandydayz(f): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2015
I trust grin
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Airforce1:
When they're on mufti

23 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by sinaj(f): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Airforce1:
bros how market na
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by youngberry001(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2015
sinaj:
bros how market na
bros dey bussy now his on the studio cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Chestar5(f): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2015
Lolsss @ My onli fear is God and gun.... C.d john late embarassed
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2015
When you're rich, all the forces are your friends.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
-Have they released him from detention?

-Has Jonathan refunded his N1mil contribution towards reelection?

Jonathan sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Software202(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
lol
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by EngrAbiola: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
LMAO

Hey guys do u know that tiwa reveals her sons name today. wow. i love the name SEE it here http://www.musbizubeat.com/2015/11/finally-tiwa-savage-reveals-sons-name-via-her-twitter-handle-see-it/
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by braine(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bovi don dey fine o.. Money is good. grin
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by profeoo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lemme think before I comment

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by eph12(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
axortedbabe:
So na news b dis
So na comment be this?
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Sparrow13: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
C.D John.
how time flies
We shall one day be only memory, what a world

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by LesbianBoy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
NOT FUNNY!
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Mega005(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by bisdam9086(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Only in Nigeria .... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by feeshoy(f): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
funny

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by onosprince(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
No better gist to post, Abeg any MTN news?
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by saint047(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
The fear of God is the beginning of all wisdom. While the fear of accidental discharge is the wisdom from running away from the Nigerian police force
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Tman66(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy okay now grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by 900warriorz: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bovi, na God ah take beg you, i still dey gbadun your thing..

No follow police smile too much oo! Their brain dey touch! Na laugh una go laugh so tey one go kick gun blow your ballz comot!
Abeg ooo! Demola wey dem blow him ballz for agege no do anything ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by emmaliveth10(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
angry grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by wellmax(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Policemen----shey na you dey yab us for your joke

Bovi-- Na play I dey oo, abeg make una no vex

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by leahcimzil: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fear GOD,GUNS and WOMEN.
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Alwaystruth: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fear of God and Gun!.
He should have included fear of hunger,disease and poverty.. ha ha ha.

Anyway i dedicate this front page to those my fearless,courageous and wonderful members of IPOB who risks
their lives for our freedom. I duff my cap for you all. If I am in 9ja i would have joined and lead the protest more ferociously.
It is Biafra or nothing.... NIGERIA is a skeleton of itself...There was a country indeed.

Up Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) / Festus Oladunjoye & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Wear Super Eagles Jersey / Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.