Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Want To Ship Goods From Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Ship Goods From Aliexpress (518 Views)

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. / [TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban / Cheap Means To Ship Goods From USA Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Ship Goods From Aliexpress by georgetwo: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Good Day,

I'm interested in shipping small quantity of electric equipments and clothes from China at aliexpress but the provided chipping companies there are quite expensive, FedEx, DHL

I was told that there are some trusted chipping companies in Lagos that can make my expenses lower to like $10 - $13 per kg. basically, I don't want to import much. can anyone please give me a guideline ?
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Want To Ship Goods From Aliexpress by arbitrage: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Search this business section for several solutions people have discussed here on China importation.
Re: Want To Ship Goods From Aliexpress by roqrules04(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Want To Ship Goods From Aliexpress by georgetwo: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yeah,
I have found enough.
I gat to read through and pick the best

Thank you
grin

(1) (Reply)

pls delete / Urgent Need Of Gallstone Supplier / Help! I Need Complete Guide How To Sell On Jumia And Konga Marketplace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.