Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. (13358 Views)

Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion / Boko Haram: Election, Likely Cause Of Increased Attacks – US - / Election, Cause Of Increased Boko Haram attacks – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by SUBMARINE: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
peckhamboi:
Everybody now knows Boko Haram is a weapon used by the government to blackmail the opposition and thank goodness the US is now aware of this.

I was speaking to a highly ranked army officer recently and he told me if there is more than meet the eye regarding Boko Haram and that if the army is really serious, they would wipe out Boko Haram in a week.

Did you read the report at all

No wonder some of you failed comprehension grin

3 Likes

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by wazobiaN9(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
NairalandOP:
We all know that the perpetuators of these dastard Boko Haram attacks are Buhari foot soldiers. They thought they could intimidate us into bowing to their demands. Well they thought wrong. We are Nigerians. We shall not be intimidated!

We say NO to islamization

We say NO to violence

We say NO to illiteracy

We say NO to nepotism

We say NO to dictatorship

We say NO to senility

We say NO to negative change

We say NO to Buhari!

can you remove your mask and have some fresh air, and then some common sense!!!

all these tirade and vitriolics have no logic, and you cannot sell rubbish to Nigerians anymore. enough is enough!!!

let's have a change. we know GEJ has exhausted whatever his capabilities are. Let's give another man the chance... then we vote him out if he fails like his predecessor... and so on and so forth, till we get it right!!!

Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing all over and expecting a different result.

logic: are you insane?

4 Likes

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by SUBMARINE: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
lollystiver:
did u notice dis that most of all the eastern region is hating on dis man Bt u like it or not all we want is change And believe dis buhari hold the change APC Na we

Its a shame that your region has endorsed illiteracy

How has the most so called sophisticated region fallen because of greed for VP position

See education praising illiteracy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by SUBMARINE: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
james669:
Come to think of it it's true before we hear of 1-3 BH attacks in a week but now its every day they attack

Policemen jailed for losing rifles to free food in Lagos
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/2082-policemen-jailed-for-losing-rifles-to-free-food-in-lagos

Chai see wetin Buhari free food go cause grin
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by deletrue: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Why use the word likely in this thread? Every normal being knows that Buhari and Atiku brought boko haram to strangulate GEJ. As the military intervened and killed many of them, they became seriously pained and brought in new members and at that point boko haram decided to attack both muslems and christians. Otherwise the actual motive was to distract, cause trouble, label GEJ government bad light. This recent killing of muslems was just an hijack by other sects outaide the real staters. By all standards, the word likely is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by successking: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
wazobiaN9:

can you remove your mask and have some fresh air, and then some common sense!!!

all these tirade and vitriolics have no logic, and you cannot sell rubbish to Nigerians anymore. enough is enough!!!

let's have a change. we know GEJ has exhausted whatever his capabilities are. Let's give another man the chance... then we vote him out if he fails like his predecessor... and so on and so forth, till we get it right!!!

Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing all over and expecting a different result.

logic: are you insane?

Trial and Error will be highly disastrous at this time of our national life.

Although a change is required but not from disgruntled group of persons who want to fight back using the instrument of power.

Remember, a vote for Buhari is a vote for boko haram!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Akpan107(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
KidProgrammer:
anyway..FEBUHARI on the way
Yeah, Failbuhari is actually next month.

1 Like

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by lollystiver(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Its a shame that your region has endorsed illiteracy

How has the most so called sophisticated region fallen because of greed for VP position

See education praising illiteracy undecided
for ur mind u too. Den day quote post Well that is the power of change #Omo ode #
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by tunjidj3: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
should Nigeria continue with insurgent or change to normal way of life and fear of unknown its now imperative that change is imminent because without change in power rotation the system remain static of which is no longer functional .as Yoruba adage did say "Omo inan ni aran si inan, nitori were ita ni ase n ni were ile" so let there be change
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Akpan107(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
peckhamboi:
Everybody now knows Boko Haram is a weapon used by the government to blackmail the opposition and thank goodness the US is now aware of this.

I was speaking to a highly ranked army officer recently and he told me if there is more than meet the eye regarding Boko Haram and that if the army is really serious, they would wipe out Boko Haram in a week.
hmmmm... I highly blem GEJ on this one...

Because he once said ''he will make the country ungovernable for himself if he eventually wins''

my brother, that is what is happening now, i really wonder why GEJ will make such inciting comment and nobody in the North is really talking againt him.

God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Babaji111(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
The US has spoken, APC states are under attack. Who then is responsible?
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Akpan107(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
lollystiver:
did u notice dis that most of all the eastern region is hating on dis man Bt u like it or not all we want is change And believe dis buhari hold the change APC Na we
Buhari will actually bring the desired change we need. Since he's now working hand in hand with Obj that really transformed Nigeria(durring his time) to what it is today.

Obj may have blessed them(APC) to go on with their kind of Change.
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by lollystiver(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari will actually bring the desired change we need. Since he's now working hand in hand with Obj that really transformed Nigeria(durring his time) to what it is today.

Obj may have blessed them(APC) to go on with their kind of Change.
you see even akpan self. want change Bt not all Omo INA want change day keep saying give us back our BEHAFRA Bt ojukw self day fight for change phase Hoo
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by wazobiaN9(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
successking:

Trial and Error will be highly disastrous at this time of our national life.

Although a change is required but not from disgruntled group of persons who want to fight back using the instrument of power.

Remember, a vote for Buhari is a vote for boko haram!

if you can, just reason for a minute...

If you are GEJ, and GMB who is your main challenger (and a formidable one at that) is a boko haram founder or supporter, won't you use the state resources at your disposal to indict him and knock him out before you lose the election to this formidable opponent

just in case you can still reason... try

1 Like

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
NairalandOP:
We all know that the perpetuators of these dastard Boko Haram attacks are Buhari foot soldiers. They thought they could intimidate us into bowing to their demands. Well they thought wrong. We are Nigerians. We shall not be intimidated!

We say NO to violence

We say NO to illiteracy

We say NO to nepotism

We say NO to senility

We say NO to Buhari!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-SYcmiItYYEY/VKwCMuQ8xlI/AAAAAAAAFhE/9D90ZN90WH4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
n we say yes to corruption, cluelessness of d president on security matters, joblessness, devaluation of health sector to name a few abi........goat

1 Like

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
u sure about this?

NairalandOP:

We say NO to violence

We say NO to illiteracy

We say NO to nepotism

We say NO to senility

We say NO to Buhari!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-SYcmiItYYEY/VKwCMuQ8xlI/AAAAAAAAFhE/9D90ZN90WH4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by lovelyadeola(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Some1 in power didn't want election to hold at North east....

1 Like

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by IBROHIM: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Proxy001:
yeah Yanks we already know.... since their grand master is contesting and in order to drive fear down the spines of the masses they wanna show off... Let nobody get me wrong "I don't like Jonathan" but because all the APC could offer us is Buhari it becomes crystal clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that worse things will happen if we give the Draculas power. oh!!! only if there is a third major opposition
clap for urself! So Buhari is defeating the President with all the trillions he used to fight insurgency!! Jonathan is just a born thief! He should know that that is blood money and he is going to pay come 29 may, 2015. I also know that you would do better if you are in Jonathan's shoes!! He is the main sponsor of Bokoharam!!! That's where our reserve and proceeds from crude oil theft went!!!
Meanwhile :

QUESTIONS OBASANJO ASKED JONATHAN AT THE ABEOKUTA MEETING IN THE PRESENCE OF BISHOP OYEDEPO AND PASTOR ADEBOYE:

"Questions from Obj at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth:
(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?

(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

Jonathan could not utter a word and the clergy men at the meeting were both utterly shocked.

Jonathan has a hidden agenda of destroying Nigeria and God destroy him before he destroys Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by repogirl(f): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Duh? Before nko? What else would be the factor? Boko are ram are trying to threaten us into voting in their brother but the ret'ards don't understand that there will likely be no voting process in violence prone areas and therefore their brother will lose many votes from those areas..... Talk about shooting oneself in the foot!

1 Like

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by eejo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Proxy001:
yeah Yanks we already know.... since their grand master is contesting and in order to drive fear down the spines of the masses they wanna show off... Let nobody get me wrong "I don't like Jonathan" but because all the APC could offer us is Buhari it becomes crystal clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that worse things will happen if we give the Draculas power. oh!!! only if there is a third major opposition
Nigerians never liked Gej or buhari a third major candidate will just win landslide election
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Flets: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Now it makes sense why Buhari is totally in support of Bokoharam and against the Nigerian Army

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by OLADD: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
NairalandOP:

We say NO to violence

We say NO to illiteracy

We say NO to nepotism

We say NO to senility

We say NO to Buhari!

God bless you.
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Kingspin(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari take note even if u cannot write.... Because where am standing now is peaceful.
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by ogbronx(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
peckhamboi:

Exactly! All the military personal I have met and asked about boko haram unanimously agreed that PDP / Gej deliberately allowed the insurgency . I see innocent pples blood all over Jonathan and his wicked thieves . Fortunately, their time is up and proper investigations into the cause and real motive of boko haram would be done. Some heads must roll. Its only an irredeemable f**l that's wouldn't decipher the hand of the present admin in boko haram.
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Proxy001(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
eejo:
Nigerians never liked Gej or buhari a third major candidate will just win landslide election
that's why I was against their useless merging. imagine Nigeria having only a two horse race for presidency.... it so sucks maaan
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Proxy001(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
IBROHIM:
clap for urself! So Buhari is defeating the President with all the trillions he used to fight insurgency!! Jonathan is just a born thief! He should know that that is blood money and he is going to pay come 29 may, 2015. I also know that you would do better if you are in Jonathan's shoes!! He is the main sponsor of Bokoharam!!! That's where our reserve and proceeds from crude oil theft went!!!
Meanwhile :

QUESTIONS OBASANJO ASKED JONATHAN AT THE ABEOKUTA MEETING IN THE PRESENCE OF BISHOP OYEDEPO AND PASTOR ADEBOYE:

"Questions from Obj at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth:
(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?

(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

Jonathan could not utter a word and the clergy men at the meeting were both utterly shocked.

Jonathan has a hidden agenda of destroying Nigeria and God destroy him before he destroys Nigeria!!!
I appreciate your points but who the hell is Baba ijebu to castigate anyone when he and iyabo did worse things when they had a similar opportunity. I don't know what you think but I think obasanjo spewing out pieces of advice on how to better Nigeria is tantamount to Osama bin laden advicing America on how to develope her economy
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by kenrish2(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Proxy001:

same taught my bro, in nigeria the head of states is also the commander in chief of the army wat happens if u vote in buhari and he imposes sharia on all state. in dis world we have seen men do terible tins so i just wish nigerian should vote with wisdom and caution
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by kenrish2(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
OLADD:

God bless you.

bless u abundantly
Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by Proxy001(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
kenrish2:

same taught my bro, in nigeria the head of states is also the commander in chief of the army wat happens if u vote in buhari and he imposes sharia on all state. in dis world we have seen men do terible tins so i just wish nigerian should vote with wisdom and caution
trust Nigerians they will never vote with sense instead they are busy waiting for one so called man of God or traditional prime minister to endorse one jonkey for them then when the jonkey bleeps up they start to lament as if they are the ones who wrote the book of lamentation... I pirry our dear nationhood

1 Like

Re: Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. by cjrane: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
We should ask ourselves in whose interest is it to create an impression that the government cannot protect the people?
Then you will have unraveled the sponsors of Boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Deregistration Of 74 Political Parties / Oshiomhole 2023 - Oshiomhole Dismisses Rumours Of Presidential Declaration / Protests: FG Mulls Food Import If Hunger Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.