Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion (666 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion by Lexzycane(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion by xrisdon(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
you are not making any sence,
if you think they are behind the killing without your master(PMB) taking action, then, he is not fit for the job!

3 Likes

Re: Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion by xrisdon(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion by Lexzycane(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
xrisdon:

you are not making any sence,
if you think they are behind the killing without your master(PMB) taking action, then, he is not fit for the job!

He hasn't taken any actions or you haven't seen the effect of the actions taken. Not yet anyway.
Re: Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion by xrisdon(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lexzycane:

He hasn't taken any actions or you haven't seen the effect of the actions taken. Not yet anyway.

if the effect of the action is not felt, it means there is no action after all.
Re: Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion by moderatorr1: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lexzycane:
I am not much of a blogger and I don't want to be. But recent attacks at the presidency for being in support of these boko haram extremists just leaves me to wonder.
Before the elections majority of voters believed that PDP would do anything to hold on to power. And they actually did everything they could, and dirty at it to. The reason for their actions couldn't be far fetched as it was obvious that they feared persecution after they relinquish power.
Now can it be said that these increased attacks have been master minded by the powers that was? Can it be a deliberate attempt to keep the government focused on terrorism rather than deal with corruption? Remember most Nigerian voted for a change in government because they felt Jonathan's administration was corrupt and needed to end. Just my opinion though.
How do you reconcile this with the fact that bombings have been on since 2009?
Did PDP want to make Government impossible for PDP so that PDP will loose and PDP Will win in the 2015 elections?

1 Like

Re: Increased Boko Haram Attacks! My Opinion by scribble: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
moderatorr1:

How do you reconcile this with the fact that bombings have been on since 2009?
Did PDP want to make Government impossible for PDP so that PDP will loose and PDP Will win in the 2015 elections?

Your IQ will struggle to find reason from this fellow. Don't join the dullard bandwagon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fake Doctor To Refund Nine Year Wage To FG / Joda Not An Aviation Expert, Do Not Merge Airlines – Aviation Practitioners / Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.