Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter (35490 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by realmindz: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
dmighty:
Even if there is no better alternative to PDP and Goodluck Jonathan, it's good enough to vote him out!
Voting PDP and Jonathan out this time around will make incompetent leaders and parties realize that sovereignty actually belongs to the people of Nigeria, and they will henceforth fear peoples' ability to choose,elect, deselect, remove and install leaders at will.
Is there any wisdom in enduring another 4 years of Jonathan's inept, incompetent and corrupt leadership simply because we are scared of the unknown? What else will happen if we try the unknown for the next 4 year having seen the worst under PDP led system for 15 year?
We will go for the 'unknown' instead of this 'childish' style of leadership (a leader that will never take responsibility for anything, will be quick to blame opposition and international community for his inability, will rather feast in the morning, deplete nation treasure, and cover up for the wicked).
If and when the unknown eventually comes in, who knows, they might get it better based on their characters and stature of dignity. The unknown might even 'pack well' for the fear of the peoples' sovereignty. Why won't the unknown get it right, even if it is to prove a point.
But even if the unknown comes and performs at the same level or worse, it is still a progress. We simply vote them out again, and again until the right leader shows up in Nigeria. But it would have been obvious that sovereignty belongs to the people who has capacity to hire and fire at will....
For this purpose, I will support the Sons of Noble with noble characters. I support Buhari and Osinbajo. They are the unknown, whose noble characters have stood the test of time. #VoteSonsOfNobles:Buhari/Osinbajo

I wish nigeria had more sensible people like you.

unfortunately, there are many jonathanians

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
After reading comments like a novel, I came to realize that Buhari's got more FANS perhaps not VOTERS. Watching FEBUHARI in HD.

But anyways my last point is ...

Even if there's no PDP, there'll be GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by simdam500(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
duni04: See as Nigerians dey tabon! O ma ga o! shocked

the
2hrs to got fuel
guy abi
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by krack89: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=englishmart post=29791597] Mallam Buhari and his chieftains typing gibberish on twitter claiming it's Lagosians

ok na
[/quote

God bless you my friend..... #teamGEJ
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by armadeo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
dmighty:
Even if there is no better alternative to PDP and Goodluck Jonathan, it's good enough to vote him out!
Voting PDP and Jonathan out this time around will make incompetent leaders and parties realize that sovereignty actually belongs to the people of Nigeria, and they will henceforth fear peoples' ability to choose,elect, deselect, remove and install leaders at will.
Is there any wisdom in enduring another 4 years of Jonathan's inept, incompetent and corrupt leadership simply because we are scared of the unknown? What else will happen if we try the unknown for the next 4 year having seen the worst under PDP led system for 15 year?
We will go for the 'unknown' instead of this 'childish' style of leadership (a leader that will never take responsibility for anything, will be quick to blame opposition and international community for his inability, will rather feast in the morning, deplete nation treasure, and cover up for the wicked).
If and when the unknown eventually comes in, who knows, they might get it better based on their characters and stature of dignity. The unknown might even 'pack well' for the fear of the peoples' sovereignty. Why won't the unknown get it right, even if it is to prove a point.
But even if the unknown comes and performs at the same level or worse, it is still a progress. We simply vote them out again, and again until the right leader shows up in Nigeria. But it would have been obvious that sovereignty belongs to the people who has capacity to hire and fire at will....
For this purpose, I will support the Sons of Noble with noble characters. I support Buhari and Osinbajo. They are the unknown, whose noble characters have stood the test of time. #VoteSonsOfNobles:Buhari/Osinbajo

This is my point. We need change. If APC wins and bleeps up we change them again. Simple. Not anyone thinking that leadership emperor mode is a party personal property.
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by Bruteforce1o1: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
YES

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by bolivnnaija: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
fijiano202:
first term Jonah said he had no shoe...mumu Nigerians voted for him

Now he's coming with the idea of Milk....pls tell him we are not interested

I love this part, very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East / Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal / Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.