Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter (35453 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by Kingspin(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
first term Jonah said he had no shoe...mumu Nigerians voted for him

Now he's coming with the idea of Milk....pls tell him we are not interested
'MUMU' you called your fellow Nigerians just because of Pa Buhari. God bless you and your generations with MUMU's.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by holatin(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
agabaI23:
We all know that APC has ICT office in Lagos though no one seems to talk about it. The workers there are the ewarriors. The twitter handles can belong the same Nairalanders that answer holatin and so on. I give it to you APC for making good use of ICT but it is not enough. Buhari is not the change we need.
what is dis one saying, because I am campaigning for change and buhari means am an e warrior.
do you live in Lagos, I can invite you to my hood to access me
AM AN ADVOCATE OF CHANGE NT AN E WARRIOR

1 Like

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by Frankenstein: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kenai:
The only thing I can see here na gbagauns upon gbagauns.

"You thinks he needs our votes?"
"God will surprised us".

Jehovah Jireh! Na grammatical holocaust be dis so?
Lagosians, soffri soffri oh.

Chineke.
What do expect from people that support a man that never passed his exams?
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by eleko1: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin grin cool cool cool cool
Ilekeh:

Sharaaaaap is Jonathan helping matters by ignoring corrupt activities?
GOD bless U.Jonathanians are set of confusionist/miserable thieves.Common sense,them nor get/reason NORMAL sad

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by duni04(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kenai:

Na so nau!
They remindz (sic) me of this mumu on this thread trying to mock Patience Jonathan, only to get humiliated for his poor grammar as well:
https://www.nairaland.com/808020/first-lady-done-it-again

My belle wan burst! grin
Hilarious! grin
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by pauldehero(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
lets make the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by eleko1: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Frankenstein:
What do expect from people that support a man that never passed his exams?

I see am say U passed ya own abi?Read your bomb again.Chikenna! embarassed lipsrsealed. I give up sad

1 Like

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by wasuka14(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
THE HEAVY QUESTION THAT MAKE PASTOR ADEBOYE AND BISHOP OYEDEPO NOT TO HELP PRESIDENT JONATHAN OUT IN THE RECONCILATION MEETING HELD IN OBJ.HILTOP VILLA AT OGUN STATE JONATHAN & OBASANJO please who is now motor pack tout as Jonathan called some statesmen

REVEALED!!!

Questions from OBJ at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan as witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo.

Matters arising:

OBJ: "Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing
but the truth

(1) Did u agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did u tell me was ur reason for not going after Boko haram insurgents even when I told u this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?

(4) Did u give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did u appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

GEJ could not provide answers to the HOT
questions and the clergies seated could not help him

1 Like

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by Frankenstein: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
eleko1:
I see am say U passed ya own abi?Read your bomb again.Chikenna! embarassed lipsrsealed. I give up sad
What bomb?

BTW, why do you use pidgin English. Are you not literate?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by major466(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Comments from individuals with multiple Twitter accounts. Are my surprised? Of course not..
GEJ Till Buhari knows how to operate a computer.
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by eleko1: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
sad
Frankenstein:
What bomb?

BTW, why do you use pidgin English. Are you not literate?
embarassed undecided. I nor know.Read Ur post over again,U'll understand your blunder grin
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by faamo419: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pple knows the truth.. U can't fool us again GEJ abi wetin be ur name.. U have fork up big time.. Even if u give me millions I won't vote for u and we won't vote for you... We will collect your money and vote for change.. APC all the way..

1 Like

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by mcsnup: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
popcykaylah:
how did this fisherman get PhD self?smh
that na puzzle wen only Sherlock fit solve
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by texalux(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Am not sayin Buhari is d best o bt he better dat yeye man of urs Ebola Jonathan, so guys una hear wetin happen 4 Ondo state o u better decamp b4 its too late cox form go soon finish oo notin like change my brada Febuhari 2015!
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by seguntijan(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Did you know that in 1983, Chief Obafemi Awolowo contested at the age of 74 while Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe contested in 1979 at 75? Did you know that Ronald Reagan became US president at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each? Just last December, Tunisia sworn in Beji Caid Essebsi as their President. Did you know how old is he? President Essebsi is 88 years old. The election that brought him in as president was the first free and fair presidential election since the country (Tunisia ) gained independence in 1956. If a 72 years old grand "Pa" (as the haters called him) can give me constant electricity, guarantee maximum security (stop the killings up North), put food on my table and stop corruption that a 57 years old young man who is suffering from an inferiority complex can not give then I will be a very big fool to refuse such CHANGE. So those making noise about BUHARI's age should shut the hell up and give in for a great change. I'M SO PROUD TO BE AN ELEMENT OF CHANGE(positive), what about you?

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by agabaI23(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:
what is dis one saying, because I am campaigning for change and buhari means am an e warrior.
do you live in Lagos, I can invite you to my hood to access me
AM AN ADVOCATE OF CHANGE NT AN E WARRIOR
Holatin, you no remember me? Our previous meeting?
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by 989900: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Why does it feel like the president is kinda campaigning for the general indirectly.
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by holatin(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
agabaI23:
Holatin, you no remember me? Our previous meeting?
your lie get five star award.

never met a nairalander in real life so find another lie
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by 989900: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
wasuka14:
THE HEAVY QUESTION THAT MAKE PASTOR ADEBOYE AND BISHOP OYEDEPO NOT TO HELP PRESIDENT JONATHAN OUT IN THE RECONCILATION MEETING HELD IN OBJ.HILTOP VILLA AT OGUN STATE JONATHAN & OBASANJO please who is now motor pack tout as Jonathan called some statesmen

REVEALED!!!

Questions from OBJ at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan as witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo.

Matters arising:

OBJ: "Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing
but the truth

(1) Did u agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did u tell me was ur reason for not going after Boko haram insurgents even when I told u this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?

(4) Did u give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did u appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

GEJ could not provide answers to the HOT
questions and the clergies seated could not help him

True story, I was there. cheesy
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by agabaI23(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:
your lie get five star award.

never met a nairalander in real life so find another lie
If you didn't know where we met, you would have asked.
Did not say we met outside nairaland. By the way, I like to produce five star performance in anything I want to do, that includes when I want to lie. The unfortunate thing is I am not lying in this instance wink
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Views from Yoruba people not lagosians
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedEboe:
Dear NAIRALAND MODS this is pure shameful, you gather online views from a few most likely APC fans and you put it on NL front page as LAGOSIANS opinions of GEJ's Lagos campaign, of LAST WEEK?

This is too LOW even for Nairaland, what evidence do you have that these few comments are from Lagosians residing in Lagos?

Nairaland should not lose its little credibility to APC's political propaganda.

I know Seun has to eat but ..come on!
This is a forum and not a blog bro.
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by macof(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
How many "We have" has Buhari said?

GEJ till Buhari can tell us what he has done for Nigerians in his entire lifetime
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by tinacrl01(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Splashme:
[size=20pt]Whatever, GEJ till 2019[/size]

PEOPLE PLS I DNT WANNA EAR THIS GUY NAME AGAIN IS ANNOYING

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by berryworld: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
May God remove dis jonathan man frm aso rock next month,b4 he remove us frm nigeria.I neva knew jonathan is dis wicked and mean.I use 2 see him as a calm and quiet man,nt knowin he's a slow poison.Mr jonathan pls resign and ask God 2 forgive u for makin life difficult 2 live for d average and poor nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
These lagosians dey massacre English o, Chai!
Anyway, The only thing that is inevitable now is CHANGE...

GMB till Goodluck goes back to the zoo grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by holatin(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
agabaI23:
If you didn't know where we met, you would have asked.
Did not say we met outside nairaland. By the way, I like to produce five star performance in anything I want to do, that includes when I want to lie. The unfortunate thing is I am not lying in this instance wink
k identify urself
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by realmindz: 5:29am On Jan 15, 2015
englishmart:
Mallam Buhari and his chieftains typing gibberish on twitter claiming it's Lagosians

ok na

I knew someone senseless will comment just like this...
followers of jonathan with their MUMUness and shifting of blames trademarks
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by neocortex: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2015
Don't be deceived by some "selected" and "sieved" comments on twittee. Come FailBuhari 2015, Nigerians will determine who wield more power , whether it is the twitter commenters or the men and women in the market.
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by happydays1(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2015
i and every well meaning lagosians will vote Massivly for Goodluck Jonathan come feb. i av my PVC sharp n ready.
cant wait for presidential debate to see how APC Alkaida peoples congress go fall their hand. cant go back to d days of " pellow nigeriens contry men and women" military mode" NO!

GEJ TILL 2019....
Re: Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter by dmighty: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Even if there is no better alternative to PDP and Goodluck Jonathan, it's good enough to vote him out!
Voting PDP and Jonathan out this time around will make incompetent leaders and parties realize that sovereignty actually belongs to the people of Nigeria, and they will henceforth fear peoples' ability to choose,elect, deselect, remove and install leaders at will.
Is there any wisdom in enduring another 4 years of Jonathan's inept, incompetent and corrupt leadership simply because we are scared of the unknown? What else will happen if we try the unknown for the next 4 year having seen the worst under PDP led system for 15 year?
We will go for the 'unknown' instead of this 'childish' style of leadership (a leader that will never take responsibility for anything, will be quick to blame opposition and international community for his inability, will rather feast in the morning, deplete nation treasure, and cover up for the wicked).
If and when the unknown eventually comes in, who knows, they might get it better based on their characters and stature of dignity. The unknown might even 'pack well' for the fear of the peoples' sovereignty. Why won't the unknown get it right, even if it is to prove a point.
But even if the unknown comes and performs at the same level or worse, it is still a progress. We simply vote them out again, and again until the right leader shows up in Nigeria. But it would have been obvious that sovereignty belongs to the people who has capacity to hire and fire at will....
For this purpose, I will support the Sons of Noble with noble characters. I support Buhari and Osinbajo. They are the unknown, whose noble characters have stood the test of time. #VoteSonsOfNobles:Buhari/Osinbajo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo / Lady Complains After Attending Party Ward Meeting And Asked To Serve Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.