Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test (33405 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by heneversleep: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
browncube:
Are they receicing Cv at their office ? Or one should send it online
.Its online, try the email addys provided by Oyecute,best of God.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Bluekapon(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
heneversleep:
I applied day before yesterday. Were you invited also? Mine is 21st

Same with me o. But I'm in Abia State currently. I'm yet to decide whether to go for it or not.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by ikuserudele: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2015
A food delivery company needs suitable candidates for a Sales and Business Development Position in Victoria Island and it’s environ. The ideal candidate will:
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
• Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
• Identify new opportunities for sales campaigns
Qualifications: 1 year relevant experience in a sales/marketing role; Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
If interested, send your CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, January 20 2015.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Oyecute(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
heneversleep:
I applied day before yesterday. Were you invited also? Mine is 21st
so there is a test on 21st too. Tot monday's own is d last ooo. Dat means pple can stil apply
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by enet1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
HI HOUSE, CAN A PERSON GATECRASH? This qGod bless uuestion is directed to people who have gone for the previous tests.Plas ur ansas are needed tonight.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Oyecute(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
enet1:
HI HOUSE, CAN A PERSON GATECRASH? This qGod bless uuestion is directed to people who have gone for the previous tests.Plas ur ansas are needed tonight.
My Broda! U cannot gate crash because the customised mssg sent from PZ wld be checked and they already have a list of all the pple for each day wh they cross check and call 1 afta d oda. Try to send a mail to d human resource (olugbenga.olufeyisan@pzcussons.com). U myt get lucky. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Bluekapon(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Oyecute:
My Broda! U cannot gate crash because the customised mssg sent from PZ wld be checked and they already have a list of all the pple for each day wh they cross check and call 1 afta d oda. Try to send a mail to d human resource (olugbenga.olufeyisan@pzcussons.com). U myt get lucky. Shalom!

How was the test on Monday? How many stages were completed on that day?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by gbemmy0209: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Bluekapon:

They can't complete more than 2 stages per test day. I guess d result of the entire batch wud be processed together for the successful ones to be invited for d 3rd stage (assessment day)
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Oyecute(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Bluekapon:

the 1st and 2nd stage. Seems to be d most important according to d H.R .............. Awaiting d 2nd stage result
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Bluekapon(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Oyecute:
the 1st and 2nd stage. Seems to be d most important according to d H.R .............. Awaiting d 2nd stage result

I couldn't make it to the venue... I wonder if one can reschedule
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Have been invited for the role of sales manager scheme on friday . Anyone info abt these test format
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by gbemmy0209: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
browncube:
Have been invited for the role of sales manager scheme on friday . Anyone info abt these test format
Read the thread up from d beginning.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by gbemmy0209: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oyecute:
Efiko Oyecute! That's brilliant of u to cross over d next stage. When did u write ur test and wot was ur score? Ges we were in the same batch. Any idea on wen they'l get back?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Bluekapon(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
browncube:

What time re u writing? Re u already based in Lagos? I was to write on Wednesday but couldn't make it. I don't know if they will attend to me on Friday.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bluekapon:

What time re u writing? Re u already based in Lagos? I was to write on Wednesday but couldn't make it. I don't know if they will attend to me on Friday.
the time is 10am but u should have called the number attached to the text message
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Arios: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2015
The test format consist of verbal such as sentence correction antonym and synonyms and passage while in numerical shl

2 Likes

Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Bluekapon(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2015
browncube:
the time is 10am but u should have called the number attached to the text message

I tried that number but it wasn't going through.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by theoophilic: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Has anybody that wrote the CBT test gotten any feedback?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by gbemmy0209: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
theoophilic:
Has anybody that wrote the CBT test gotten any feedback?
We'l get it at the same time. Keep calm.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thanks To Oyecute For Providing Those Emails.. Just Got A Text For An Aptitude Test On Monday 26th. Am Based In Aba But I Must Be There.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by JAGZZ: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
@ Oyecute , gbemmy0209 , Please will they request to see one's credentials or anything before one takes the test?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by gbemmy0209: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
JAGZZ:
@ Oyecute , gbemmy0209 , Please will they request to see one's credentials or anything before one takes the test?
Nope. Just the text message, and an ID-card. Dey should av included all in their text.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2015
gbemmy0209:

Nope. Just the text message, and an ID-card. Dey should av included all in their text.

Gbemmy0209, oyecute, theoophilic, arios, browncube, amygal01, heneversleep, please I now have the info about the format of d stage 1, Please What Do We Expect In The Stage Two??
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by heneversleep: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
ebukasoso:

Gbemmy0209, oyecute, theoophilic, arios, browncube, amygal01, heneversleep, please I now have the info about the format of d stage 1, Please What Do We Expect In The Stage Two??
@ ebukasoso am so sorry, would have given you some heads up but couldn't make it for the test.@ gbemmy0209, oyecute nd co..please,someone needs your help.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by gbemmy0209: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
heneversleep:
@ ebukasoso am so sorry, would have given you some heads up but couldn't make it for the test.@ gbemmy0209, oyecute nd co..please,someone needs your help.
Stage 2 is done almost immediately. Serville test format.7 sets of questions containg 4 questions per set. Each set to be answered in 3minutes. Same for maths and verbal. Speed and accuracy is of the essence. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
gbemmy0209:

Stage 2 is done almost immediately. Serville test format.7 sets of questions containg 4 questions per set. Each set to be answered in 3minutes. Same for maths and verbal. Speed and accuracy is of the essence. All the best!

Thanks Gbemi
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by tope24(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please house can i still send my CV?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by theoophilic: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
gbemmy0209:

We'l get it at the same time. Keep calm.

Thank you, Gbemi. Was just checking.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by theoophilic: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
tope24:
Please house can i still send my CV?

Why not
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by charlesoladipo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hi house.Could someone tell me how to get to the venue for the Pz territory sale manager interview?
I stay around Iporin-Costain and my interview is taking place on 26th,January 2015.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Kentnickole(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
charlesoladipo:
Hi house.Could someone tell me how to get to the venue for the Pz territory sale manager interview?
I stay around Iporin-Costain and my interview is taking place on 26th,January 2015.

Is it an interview or an invite for an "APTITUDE TEST"?

1 Like

Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kentnickole:

Is it an interview or an invite for an "APTITUDE TEST"?

Apt Test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form / CONOIL Is Collecting CV / ¤ JONATHAN KING LIMITED ¤ Canadian Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.