Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! - Autos (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! (238819 Views)

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! / Search, Buy And Export Any Vehicle Of Your Choice With Auctionexport! / Buy Your Car At Auctionexport.com And Sell It On Carxus.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2016
As a registered user of Auction Export.com you will have the ability to order a car.

Simply click "Order a Car" button from your profile, fill out the information about the car that you are looking for and our team will search through millions of car listings and will get back to you with offers.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2016
To prevent unauthorized access to your account, please be cautious when responding to any email seeking your personal information. There are some scammers who may use companies' similar domain names and email examples to make clients believe that an email has been send from the real company.
Be aware that AuctionExport Bank Wire Instructions can be found in your client's profile and we will never send you any bank wire instructions via email. Promptly report any suspicious emails, requesting you to make a payment.
Also, please make sure you have strong email passwords and your user ID is secured. We would like to make your online experience a pleasant one, so please be careful when responding to any suspicious emails.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mr. Bright posted on 6/28/2016 5:44 AM

Auction Export is good for dose that import goods they give you discount on each car or goods you purchase form them also your goods will arrival safety for u they are the best guyz i also do business with them too so noting to worry about my name bright from Nigeria am into shipping too.

Click this link to check this post: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mr. Cheta‎ posted on 6/28/2016 5:35 PM
Auction Export is the best for shipping ur cars and so on etc the provide u the best in times of shipping i love Auction Export bcoz they are the best

Please check the post here: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Here are some reviews and testimonials of our company that can also be found on our facebook fan
page at www.facebook.com/auctionexport

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2016
Mr. SUNDAY posted on 5/29/2016 12:39 AM

I'm happy doing business with AuctionExport, and I will continue doing business with AuctionExport. Auction Export is trustworthy as long as business is concerned. And I will like to use this media to thank these named persons. Victoria, Mr Robert and Mr Eliot they are wonderful and experienced staff. I'm happy doing with AuctionExport you people should keep it up. Thanks
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2016
The mission of AuctionExport.com is to ensure a safe and legal business route for North American cars to the global market. Please refer to the list of legal credentials to familiarize yourself with our company.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mr. ADAJI posted on 7/1/2016 6:27 AM

It's very nice website and affordable.

Click the link to check the post: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mr. ABASS posted on 7/2/2016 5:52 AM

I am extremely satisfied with your services from Leo to the shipping department and to the agent. I will not hesitate to recommend auction export to any body.

Follow the link to check this post: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Here are some reviews and testimonials of our company that can also be found on our facebook fan
page at www.facebook.com/auctionexport

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dear clients, there is a large growing number of companies that may offer you online buying options and shipping service for incredibly low prices.
However, please pay attention and do as much research as possible about the company of interest before making any sort of payments! Please be aware of scams and fraud. We don’t want you to lose your hard earned money.
Please think twice before making any sort of payment to untrustworthy sources and to companies that do not have proofs of legitimacy of their activity, existence, certified business license and simply a real office address. We do not want you to be a victim of someone’s fraudulent ideas, please be careful.
As a suggestion simply search the information about the company you are interested in on www.google.com or other major online search engines. These websites will provide you with as much information as possible about the company of interest, you will also be able to read reviews that other clients have left.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
To prevent unauthorized access to your account, please be cautious when responding to any email seeking your personal information. There are some scammers who may use companies' similar domain names and email examples to make clients believe that an email has been send from the real company.
Be aware that AuctionExport Bank Wire Instructions can be found in your client's profile and we will never send you any bank wire instructions via email. Promptly report any suspicious emails, requesting you to make a payment.
Also, please make sure you have strong email passwords and your user ID is secured. We would like to make your online experience a pleasant one, so please be careful when responding to any suspicious emails.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Mr. Chijioke posted on 7/6/2016 10:10 AM

Its not fake at all. A lot of guys deal with them. Safe. Do u know u can even see the video of a car u are interested in, confirm it starts and moves, before u pay!

Link to check this post: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Save time and Money with Auctionexport.com

- Online status update notifications of shipping process

- Complete ground transportation insurance coverage (ocean shipping insurance extra)

- Canada and USA Customs clearance

- Live chat support

- Auction Export Profile 24/7 access

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
REPO means repossessed car. It is a car that was repossessed from our client who failed to pay for it. This car is listed to resale again.

Your benefits:
- all repossessed cars are sold at discounts;
- you will have to pay minimum fees for such a car;
- the most of the REPO cars are in a shipping process or have been already delivered to your country.
- you save your time to get it and your money.

Dealer & Repo Inventory
You can easily find repossessed cars, which are marked with the sticker REPO following the link:
https://www.auctionexport.com/cars/repo

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (278) (Reply)

My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / BBC - Bigger Boys Club!! ***Exotic Cars Only***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.