Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! - Autos (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! (237093 Views)

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! / Search, Buy And Export Any Vehicle Of Your Choice With Auctionexport! / Buy Your Car At Auctionexport.com And Sell It On Carxus.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Vessel tracking: AuctionExport introduces its new innovative feature - Live Vessel tracking. Now, You can track your cargo live through our new profile feature. You can View the Location of your ship through your profile under the vehicle status tab. You will receive a notification if this option becomes available for your vehicle, after it has been delivered to the exit port.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by mufubaba: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
If you guys want to be serious with your company (auction export) you need to have a face in Nigeria that customers can relate with. Establish a customer relations outlet in Nigeria that people can buy your cars through, not all this internet transactions that people are bound to make mistakes in purchasing, aside that many Nigerians are still sceptical when it comes to Internet transactions. I sincerely hope you take a cue from this and do the needful if you really want big customer base in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by rozayx5(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
mufubaba:
If you guys want to be serious with your company (auction export) you need to have a face in Nigeria that customers can relate with. Establish a customer relations outlet in Nigeria that people can buy your cars through, not all this internet transactions that people are bound to make mistakes in purchasing, aside that many Nigerians are still sceptical when it comes to Internet transactions. I sincerely hope you take a cue from this and do the needful if you really want big customer base in Nigeria.

same reason why i avoid them
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
mufubaba:

Hello,

Auction Export is a legal and safe international web platform to deal with. We have been at the market for almost 9 years years dealing with customers from all over the world, major auto dealers and auctions from the North America.

Auction Export is 100% genuine company. https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/AboutUs

On our web site you can check all necessary licenses and certificates that we have from Canadian government institutions.

You can also check reviews and video testimonials from our clients who have already bought several cars with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL1AEeULZ3s
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Here are some reviews and testimonials of our company that can also be found on our facebook fan
page at www.facebook.com/auctionexport

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Get a chance to WIN 300$

Dear ‪#‎AuctionExport‬ clients, thank you for being our loyal customers. We know that some of you are doing a great work by repairing ‪#‎damaged‬ ‪#‎vehicles‬ back home. Let us invite you to participate in competition ‪#‎Before‬ ‪#‎After‬ ‪#‎Repair‬ to get a chance to win 300$. To participate:
- you would need to be a registered member of Auction Export and have an account in a good standing
- you have to have purchase a car through Auction Export
- you have to send us Before and After repair pictures of the vehicle that you have purchased with us
***We will accept your pictures till September 30, 2016 11:59 PM EST. How the winner will be selected:
Winner will be selected online on September 30st, 2016 via independent software selection.

Contact marketing@auctionexport.com if you have any questions
For details please visit www.auctionexport.com/en/Landing/BeforeAfterRepair

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Mr. Tony posted on 4/4/2016 8:14 PM
I've been dealing with Auction Export since 2013 and during these period I've never had any cause to complain about their EXCELLENT SERVICES.
So far I've bought ten(10) vehicles from their system and no regrets at all.
What even adds to their Excellence is that i receive all the vehicles without blemish.
I will seriously recommend AUCTION EXPORT to everybody and will not regret doing business with them.
I'm preparing to go for 3 vehicles now since those I bought vehicles for, have recommended me to their friends because of trust, which I'm proud of because I'm dealing with Auction Export.
Their motto speaks volumes.
AUCTION EXPORT "A BUSINESS YOU CAN TRUST"
That's why my clients also trust me. Yes I'm really in a TRUSTWORTHY FAMILY as AUCTION EXPORT.

LINK: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mr. Quophi posted on 7/21/2016 3:44 PM

Just received my 2013 Hyundai Elantra GL. Good buy! Thanks auction export. I'm buying a second car already.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mr. Malangana posted on 7/28/2016 5:17 PM

It's very easy to export car from USA to Africa with AUCTIONEXPORT.

Please follow the link: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mr. Jerome posted on 7/18/2016 10:50 AM

I bought my car from Auction Export. Whosoever says Auction Export is fake,I won't say a thing to that person but I can only tell the public that ,doing business with AUCTION EXPORT is HEALTHY

LINK: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
The mission of AuctionExport.com is to ensure a safe and legal business route for North American cars to the global market. Please refer to the list of legal credentials to familiarize yourself with our company.

Auction Export is 100% genuine company. https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/AboutUs

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Mr. Asante posted on 3/5/2016 7:26 AM

OMG, auction export is so awesome inside out, they are very credible in all aspects, the agents was very good, polite and patient understanding. the services was so great in all respect. I will always use auction export whenever i want to buy and ship a car from Canada and the USA.

Check this post here: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Here are some reviews and testimonials of our company that can also be found on our facebook fan
page at www.facebook.com/auctionexport

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Get a chance to win $ 100!

Take part in our new promotion dedicated to the 50th anniversary of Toyota Corolla!!

Share your pictures with your Toyota vehicle on our Facebook page.

On October the 31st three winners with the biggest quantity of likes will get $ 100 promo credit towards the next purchase with us!!!

**Please contact us for more details: marketing@auctionexport.com

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
AUCTION EXPORT.com is a web portal to the world of North American wholesale auto auctions. This innovative technology allows international buyers to search, buy and export any vehicle of their choice. Our logistics department uses the combination of in-land and oceanic transportation to deliver the purchased vehicles from the auction directly to you.

AUCTION EXPORT is a corporation established by entrepreneurs with over ten years of experience in the automotive industry. We are looking forward to satisfying all of your auto-export needs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (278) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.