Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari (2416 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu / Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock / Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari by saharachic(f): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
iiichidodo:
We don't see how GEJ will lose the SE/SW block with the ethnocentric policies of an archaic association that is quickly turn into a toothless dog by the minute....and will somebody please remind them that GEJ only needs a robust showing in their areas never mind block votes in the middle belt,SE,SS and a split in the SW...GEJ till 2019.

Yes oh Yes oh
Back to Otuoke Here i come
From where i started my reign of blood

Re: Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari by kestolove95(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Am I d only one still supporting gej?
Re: Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari by Mogidi: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
The Forum, also warned against disenfranchising Nigerians in the next elections. Part of the communique read, [size=15pt]“It is the policy of the ACF to support any northerner in any presidential election.[/size]

And any one from the south who shares same sentiment is riddiculed, bullied and castigated. The north must think we all lack school certificates (apology General Buhari).
This is tribalism at its most obvious and when Government Ekpemupolo and Asari Dokubo deride these groups they're labelled militants.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari by hushmail: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
not in the least surprised

before na me Arewa go endorse?

tribal and ethnic jingoist
Re: Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
donphilopus:
Yea, he should be endorsed. Whatever reason they gave for endorsing him (Buhari) is none of my business because Jonathan caused this. If Jonathan hadn't divided Nigeria along ethnic and religious line, it wouldn't have been like this. When he said a certain group of people were better off in his government, he didn't know it was blunderous. Now, he's reaping what he sowed!
My position too
Re: Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:

And any one from the south who shares same sentiment is riddiculed, bullied and castigated. The north must think we all lack school certificates (apology General Buhari).
This is tribalism at its most obvious and when Government Ekpemupolo and Asari Dokubo deride these groups they're labelled militants.
Let us not be hypocritical. Even if they endorse Jonathan, the people of the North will overwhemly vote Buhari. ACF is a group that is protecting some interest, Sambo is from the north, it doesn't mean that all northerners must vote GMB. Sambo and his family will vote PDP. Ijaw National Council endorsed Jonathan, it doesn't mean that all the Ijaws MUST vote GEJ, nor does it mean that Timpre Sylva and my humble self will vote Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari by gratieao: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
APC and Buhari are just wasting their time, GEJ have already won. Election have never won in Nigeria without rigging, it will be normal Nigerian election.
My only problem with the north is they think the own Nigeria, I have no problem ACF supporting buhari but saying they will support any candidate from the north sound foolish and this is tribalism at the highest level, so if boko leader come they will support him, ye ye people.
Re: Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari by Justbright(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Collynzo9:

Absolute nonsense.
So an umbrella body of the north can only endorse a northern candidate? Will you be saying the same if it was an umbrella body of the east?
By the way the made it clear that it wasn't about Buhari's personality or capability but the fact that he is a northerner.
If you can't come up with a sensible explanation to this, don't bother quoting me again.

stop crying here on nairaland...just go to court to challenge a cf for been tribalistic for their son....
A Yoruba adage says " omo eni o no sedi bebere ka first lieke siding omo elomi"....meaning if u have a data whose waist deserve to be decorated with beads,u won't put such beads in another man waist........and come to think of it,does gej deserve d endorsement of any Nigerian?..
even his own pple knows he's a monumental failure
Re: Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari by Justbright(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Collynzo9:

Absolute nonsense.
So an umbrella body of the north can only endorse a northern candidate? Will you be saying the same if it was an umbrella body of the east?
By the way the made it clear that it wasn't about Buhari's personality or capability but the fact that he is a northerner.
If you can't come up with a sensible explanation to this, don't bother quoting me again.

stop crying here on nairaland...just go to court to challenge a cf for been tribalistic for their son....
A Yoruba adage says " omo eni o no sedi bebere ka first lieke siding omo elomi"....meaning if u have a data whose waist deserve to be decorated with beads,u won't put such beads in another man waist........and come to think of it,does gej deserve d endorsement of any Nigerian?..
even his own pple knows he's a monumental failure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wiki-leaks: Obasanjo Owns An Expansive Hotel In Ethiopia / Breaking News!!! President Appoints Barr Kefas As New Chairman NLRC / Radio Biafra Now In Yenegoa, Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.