Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) (46305 Views)

Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / 12 Gospel Artiste To Watch Out For In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by dimensional(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rev Igho and the Glorious Fountain Choir, Shola Allyson
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
We do not have gospel artistes in Nigeria. We only have bunch of s.lowpokes capitalising and franchising on the name of Jesus, while they sleep with "back-up" choristers and collaborate with the likes of M.I, Davido, and the likes.

Take away Panam Percy Paul, and others are just non - entities. One of them is currently singing in the East for PDP campaign rally.

Imagine the likes of Don Moen in such a gathering.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Adedoks(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
imsparkling:
Nathaniel Bassy anytime. He's ma best
we Av the same HolyGhost jere... God bless Nathaniel
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Realtouchnot: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
OP, where is Agape love band (Israel Anyanele) and Cornelius Benjamin ( Mercy hymn and Mmiri ndu)?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by greatdave(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
The list aint complete without Chioma Jesus! That woman killed it at the Experience last year.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by ayGodsdelight(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nathaniel bassey all the way
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by amacastel: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Team chinyere udoma anytime anyday she knows how to praise God anytime anyday with sweet name and wonderful voice for woship sinach rock
David agbara egwu nwuye ya si na owi ga ara,
hannah agbara egwu eli si na onuru mmanya,
amaralam ihe aga ako na nkem .
amaralam ihe ago ako na azum,
onwere ihe omerem ewo 2ce
ekaro baba mi eshe
I have a reason to praise d lord for d good thing
Eto dike na nke omere ome ozo
Ekaro babami eshe

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Pheals(f): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
LordVoldemort:
Biko add macheeda to the list
ah ah maheeda for where ? U this guy hmmm
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Pheals(f): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Psalm ebube ,tope alabi with shola allyson dat all
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Princesschi(f): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
There are no "best", their grace are just different plus they all touch/bless lives tru their ministrations.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by chonchoro(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
As for me is between Buchi and Sinach these two sings from their heart
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by clevvermind(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
I think frank edward should be first.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by sirnoah(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
#TeamSinach rocks!, anytime, anyday and anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by yokiti: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Isiterere:
...as in gospel music?
Smh, where is FUNMI ARAGBAYE and BOLA ARE?

ALL IZZ WELL
God bless these great gospel artistes.
Dont also forget Evangelists Niyi Adedokun and Ojo Ade.
Panam Percy Paul too.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by ProfGday(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
KENNY KORE-For beign musically versatile and good vocals
SAMSONG-For a good voice that can melt d stony heart
MIDNIGHTCREW- For their gospel effizy
SINACH-For her lyrics
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Realtouchnot:
OP, where is Agape love band (Israel Anyanele) and Cornelius Benjamin ( Mercy hymn and Mmiri ndu)?
you really touched me with agape love band Aba, Oga Israel is the bomb.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by 100Cents: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ome Mma Eee,

Aga m eburu hallelujah eburu..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by adedayourt(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Werz Pasuma
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Nowenuse: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
tchidi:
Abeg, how did Gozie Okeke get on that list? angry angry ... na small thing de vex me o! undecided

Nathaniel Bassey
Chris Morgan
Frank Edwards
Lara George...

It wasnt me d OP who put him in the list o. It was someone else who comented on the thread earlier.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by neyur: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pej
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Mortiple(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
BUCHI ... till eternity!
He is the undisputed Christian Gospel Reggae, Ragga and Dancehall King. Even in the Caribbean world he is highly recognised and appreciated. Check out his lyrics! Buchi ... you too much!!

ROSEMARY CHUKWU-ONUMAEGBU
She is my best Igbo artist. Originality is it. Call me old skool, you won't be far from the truth. cheesy

GODWIN OGHENEBRUWIE TOM
I remain a big fan of Isolo/Uhrobo gospel. As much as I love Emma Ofano, Jerry Ekpekuro, Lizzy Okpa (Ofano), Benji Osiaje etc, this fellow is my favourite. He is a born worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Nowenuse: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Where is olamide baddo?

Are u sure u read d title of the thread well b4 comenting?
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by LadyAmaka(f): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Where is CHINYERE UDOMA?
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by 0merta(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tope Alabi...

Though an Atheist, she melts my heart with her soulful and poetic songs.

...not forgetting her mastery of the Yoruba language and her sonorously melodious voice.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by okestev: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lara George, Frank Edward and Madam Tope Alabi are simply Wonderful singers ...
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Ololanla: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
What about the King of Gospel Tungba.....YINKA AYEFELE
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by ransomed: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yemi Adanri, Sola Rotimi, Ojo Ade, Pastor Joseph Adelakun, Bola Are, Funmi Aragbaye, sister Naomi Ehigie, Chioma Jesus, Vero Adedoyin, panam percy paul, senwele Jesu, Debo Ojubuyi, Heveanly lovers club, omo Dafidi, Tope Alabi . These are real gospel artistes unlike entertainers listed as gospel artistes.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by UcGadaz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bro Cornelius Benjamin nkoh?
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by QuiverBox(f): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Steve Crown - You are Great

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by karoenajemo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Should gospel artist be measured by their performance ability or the level or rate, at which God uses them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. / Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.