Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (83080 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Dem never enter aso rock Mrs osinbajo don' already begin wash plate for the buharis
Na wa o

See outfit self
What is that Aba na anya she carry sew that shapeless maxi

16 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 15, 2015
When war is the topic of a discussion the wagging tongues of a yoruba man is an insult to the gathering

19 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2015
I only pity innocent generation of biafran kids trapped in Nigeria and never able to actualise their dreams of leading their own nation.

The story of the ibos has taught me a lot of lessons about extending a hand of fellowship and forgiveness. These simple virtues have caused a whole race untold hardship since 1970.

Lord Please teach me to forgive and move ahead.Amen.

God will judge the present generation of ibos for dashing the hopes of future generations because of hate.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by DerKaiser: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!

Guy, deep within you, you know that you cannot approach any Igbo man, one on one, and talk smack with him.

One on one, an average Igbo guy will beat you to stupor even in front of your family.

Do not talk much, it makes you look like an I.d.i.o.t, just take the action and come back later to tell us how it went, if you survive it.

Quit your pathetic and childish Internet thuggery and attack the next Igbo guy you see, I dare you.

These Wimps should know their place, seriously.

60 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 15, 2015
DerKaiser:

Guy, deep within you, you know that you cannot approach any Igbo man, one on one, and talk smack with him.

One on one, an average Igbo guy will beat you to stupor even in front of your family.

Do not talk much, it makes you look like an I.d.i.o.t, just take the action and come back later to tell us how it went, if you survive it.

Quit your pathetic and childish Internet thuggery and attack the next Igbo guy you see, I dare you.

These Wimps should know their place, seriously.
Maybe you should post your address anywhere in the Southwest.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ibnapine(m): 2:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmmnnnn
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:54am On Jan 15, 2015
I guess she is a humble lady....But I wont like to see my dear wife looking like a maid beside another woman....Mbanu!
My wife is a queen and all women must bow before her.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by DerKaiser: 3:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Maybe you should post your address anywhere in the Southwest.

Number 7 Deji Odunuga Street, Anthony Village, Lagos. If you do not show up by Sunday then know that your father was sacrificed to the gods as burnt offering. Go ahead and prove your bravery. The mouth wey u don make for this thread don too much.

Come prepared too because you may never make it back home.

I am waiting for you.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by DerKaiser: 3:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Oh and one more thing, drop your name here so that I can personally identify you, if you are too scared to drop it on this thread, send it through PM.

When you get to the gate to Deji Odunuga, ask the security men for "Ceasar", they will direct you to my house.

Your name will be "sorry", it is a promise.

51 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 15, 2015
It has got to a point where members are threatening each other with deaths or bodily harm and the mods are watching this unfold without closing the thread. They would rather ban members that disagree with their demi god policy.

Shame

16 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Mrs Buhari, I knowgringrin...Mrs Osinbajo, I know;cheesycheesy..But, who is theseundecidedundecidedundecidedcrycrycry

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by PassingShot(m): 4:30am On Jan 15, 2015
donphilopus:
Silly thread created by a demented fellow.

Brought to the fp by an empty skull.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
When we keep sying it that ibo can never be President or. Control their Political destiny in Nigeria,people will say the other ethnic groups are marginalising the ibo.

Please OP,what is the significance of this thread?

Do you know that millions of ibo are in danger of genocide from Feb 15th,2015 if Jonathan tries to rig the Elections?

Keep stoking the fires of genocide by creating these Ethnic and religiously inciting threads.Everybody is just waiting for next month.
ode,if u and whoever dumbarsse is pushing u got balls,try or do anything stuppid come post 14 02....u just gonna be da 1st guinea pig n u gonna have da pleasure n honor of seeing ur goddamm brains blown off n spread on ur laps..tail_in_pup coward..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

God bless you, you seem to be a more level headed person.My reason for stating what I did above is because for the past 4 years,the ibos consistently been seen to support this administration's corrupt and inept policies without recourse to the morality or otherwise of such acts by Jonathan.

It is even rumoured in certain quarters that the ibos feel and hope that the mismanagement and misrule of jonathan might likely lead to the dismemberment of Nigeria so that the can exit the country and form their Biafra republic.

Their is an alleged general consensus in the north that the Boko Haram Crisis is a plan by the ibos and South South to pay back the North for the genocide of the Civil war.The ibos have not helped themselves too by making inciting statements which border on outright hate of the yorubas and the north for the ills of the Civil War.

In conclusion,whatever electoral malpractice(s) which the ruling PDP concocts or exerts will be resisted and largely revenged on the ibos especially in the north due to their unflinching support of this administration in the face of glaring inept Leadership exhibited by Mr Jonathan which is so glaring even to a blind man.The general mood in the Country is that of Change and any attempt to test the will of the Nigerian masses will be met with stiff resistance.This is not a threat but a reality.

We all know that its only the ibos that are still vigorously supporting jonathan because they know they have insulted all other Nigerians (Especially Yorubas who have been hospitable over the years) because of this one man...Jonathan.The ijaws and south southerners don't even support him as much as the ibos do.

These are the reasons why I stated what I did earlier.I hope this will help clarify my earlier point.

Selah.
ABC..of how to foam in the mouth grin yaba left escapee

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Acidosis(m): 5:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Buaahahahahahah

She bi na mama peace una like to insult? hehe he, I pity these women cheesy grin

We shall replicate same gesture on a Buhari led administration cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by MayorofLagos(m): 5:20am On Jan 15, 2015
Hey OP, dont worry about how Mrs Osinbajo is looking in that picture for now. We were ready for this...we knew it would happen before this picture was taken. The Northerner shores up his power with regal drama...so we foresaw it.

In fact if you look in the picture you see her guard also dressed in traditional clothe and waiting to receive her. Its hard to tell if thats Mrs Osinbajo's guard behind her or not but if he is thats ok too.

We are putting out message and warning the Osinbajos handlers again. I had a post on this already....in position of authority the full African regalia must be adopted, with head cover, for man and for woman. You are not in market...this is a throne and the appearance must match the seat of power.

This is notice again to their handlers to dress them appropriately, or like the OP say you start to wonder....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by joseph1832(m): 5:44am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
Who is looking like a house girl?
Nobody!.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Mrs Osinbanjo fits her Manlet husband.

Short man marry short wife.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by vanunu: 5:58am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
When we keep sying it that ibo can never be President or. Control their Political destiny in Nigeria,people will say the other ethnic groups are marginalising the ibo.

Please OP,what is the significance of this thread?

Do you know that millions of ibo are in danger of genocide from Feb 15th,2015 if Jonathan tries to rig the Elections?

Keep stoking the fires of genocide by creating these Ethnic and religiously inciting threads.Everybody is just waiting for next month.

Buhari is the adolf hitler of nigeria. You peopled are blinded by evil spirit and will live to regret it.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by kilokeys(m): 5:59am On Jan 15, 2015
u know yorubas and their cowardice..

probably she was greeting, e kaaro Ma.

that doesn't mean she wouldn't yinmu o.

na just their way

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by MsNas(f): 6:32am On Jan 15, 2015
mhizenugu:
foolish being, Its you and your entire wretched family that will get killed from feb the 15th, 2015.. what I'm I saying?? Infact from tomorrow which happens to be the 15th too.. You will lose somebody dear to you(heart) that's if you even have any!! Bastard!! May you never know peace!!
You called Yorubas slaves, yet you're cursing like a drunken sailor cos someone called you out? You're demented. How old are you? So someone will lump me and this fellow together as Nigerians?? Lord have mercy! Omo Irankiran

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2015
mhizenugu:
Its simple,. She's only honouring her master • By bending her cone-head,. The yo-robbers are slaves,. While the hausa/fulani are the masters • • •
You're a fool,then why does everyone try to learn our language,copy our style,hausas/fulanis are all over yoruba land working for us as house boys/maids,begging for money on our streets(almajiris),hausas/Fulanis are dying hard to be us because we rule Nigeria,most successful and famous people are yorubas most world renowned musicians,actors,designers,academicians are yorubas(the only nobel laureate in Nigeria) we're light years ahead of any tribe in Nigeria,thats why you'll see every tribe In Yoruba land,i've never been to any hausa/Fulani town or city but they're all over here,Fulanis especially are known to be very proud and hausas are violent,any simple argument,they pull out knives and stab people,you're probably one,thats why you're saying rubbish here on nl,go back to drink your fura and nunu northerner

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari's wife is looking like an ideal northern wife,and very very beautiful,she doesn't look like a made in any way

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari's wife is looking like an ideal northern wife,and very very beautiful,she doesn't look like a housemaid in any way

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by saintneo(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Hey OP, dont worry about how Mrs Osinbajo is looking in that picture for now. We were ready for this...we knew it would happen before this picture was taken. The Northerner shores up his power with regal drama...so we foresaw it.

In fact if you look in the picture you see her guard also dressed in traditional clothe and waiting to receive her. Its hard to tell if thats Mrs Osinbajo's guard behind her or not but if he is thats ok too.

We are putting out message and warning the Osinbajos handlers again. I had a post on this already....in position of authority the full African regalia must be adopted, with head cover, for man and for woman. You are not in market...this is a throne and the appearance must match the seat of power.

This is notice again to their handlers to dress them appropriately, or like the OP say you start to wonder....

I know you as a tribalist but for the first time you made a lot of sense to me.....kudos!

Back to the topic, the first day I saw this picture with the title Mrs Buhari and Mrs Osibanjo; seriously, I searched for Mrs Osibanjo in the picture to no avail. Enough said though, if the dark skinned girl in the picture is Mrs Osibanjo, then APC is seriously losing on presentation and it goes a long way to put Yorubas in dominated position.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2015
I don't SEE anything WRONG with that picture, anyway...
What's the guarantee that GMBs Wife is GOD-SENT, Healthier and better or vice versa.....

After all we have had 1st ladies with clinical derangements.
we have had some with total lack of decorum...

Secondly how did IGBOS come into this..
Is the Op Igbo...?
If so how did u verify...?

please, we should always learn to activate the MATURED centres of our BRAIN always..

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2015
DerKaiser:

Number 7 Deji Odunuga Street, Anthony Village, Lagos. If you do not show up by Sunday then know that your father was sacrificed to the gods as burnt offering. Go ahead and prove your bravery. The mouth wey u don make for this thread don too much.

Come prepared too because you may never make it back home.

I am waiting for you.

Noted.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2015
mhizenugu:
Its simple,. She's only honouring her master • By bending (bowing) her cone-head,. The yo-robbers are slaves,. While the hausa/fulani are the masters • • • Lool,. Yo-robbers are truly slaves grin grin grin grin ¤

It is this type of comment that is making it difficult for the president to campaign in the north or win votes there. Do you really think that you are doing GEJ a favour with your ethno-centric bias? I doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by adanduka: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
Mrs Buhari capturing the moment like it really belongs to her, but what is Mrs Osinbajo doing?
She's a child of God and she is praying.
She isn't sure this is God's will.

GEJ till after his third term

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2015
These Igbo people don't ever learn. undecided

History they say have a way of repeating itself.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by beetruth: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

God bless you, you seem to be a more level headed person.My reason for stating what I did above is because for the past 4 years,the ibos consistently been seen to support this administration's corrupt and inept policies without recourse to the morality or otherwise of such acts by Jonathan.

It is even rumoured in certain quarters that the ibos feel and hope that the mismanagement and misrule of jonathan might likely lead to the dismemberment of Nigeria so that the can exit the country and form their Biafra republic.

Their is an alleged general consensus in the north that the Boko Haram Crisis is a plan by the ibos and South South to pay back the North for the genocide of the Civil war.The ibos have not helped themselves too by making inciting statements which border on outright hate of the yorubas and the north for the ills of the Civil War.

In conclusion,whatever electoral malpractice(s) which the ruling PDP concocts or exerts will be resisted and largely revenged on the ibos especially in the north due to their unflinching support of this administration in the face of glaring inept Leadership exhibited by Mr Jonathan which is so glaring even to a blind man.The general mood in the Country is that of Change and any attempt to test the will of the Nigerian masses will be met with stiff resistance.This is not a threat but a reality.

We all know that its only the ibos that are still vigorously supporting jonathan because they know they have insulted all other Nigerians (Especially Yorubas who have been hospitable over the years) because of this one man...Jonathan.The ijaws and south southerners don't even support him as much as the ibos do.

These are the reasons why I stated what I did earlier.I hope this will help clarify my earlier point.

Selah.
Pls speak for yourself and not a whole tribe. U can't assume for Yorubas. Cos you feel APC is better than PDP does not make it better. And stop assuming all yorubas share your view. Enough of this tribal sentiments

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash / Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.