Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,277 members, 7,867,727 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Photo:Lawyers Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo In Ikeja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:Lawyers Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo In Ikeja (656 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:Lawyers Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo In Ikeja by oziduru: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Many lawyers today took to the streets of Ikeja to campaign for Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Buhari in a walk tagged “Walk for Change’’.

According to the lawyers,the move was part of a way of telling the masses the need for a change especially in the forthcoming general elections.

Speaking to the crowd at the Obafemi Awolowo junction,the National Coordinator of the group, Mr. Adesina Ogunlana said the presidential candidate of the APC, Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice, Prof. Osinbajo are the men that will bring the necessary change in Nigeria.

Source:
http:///7a5

Re: Photo:Lawyers Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo In Ikeja by Mogidi: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Am still to understand the change they will bring, I mean changing from 2015 to the retrogressive years of 1984 is not what most of us consider as change.
Re: Photo:Lawyers Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo In Ikeja by Kakpos: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
MY PRESIDENT YOU ALWAYS IN MY HEART FOREVER JUST THROW TOWEL AND GO , PEOPLE AROUND YOU HAVE CAUSE YOU HARM THAN GOOD THEY LIKE OF RUBEUN ABATI, IWEALA ECONOMIC POLITICS, EDWIN CLARK, TOKUBO, AKPABIO, JANG YOU KNOW THEM BETTER THAN AS I DO. MY PRESIDENT THE ONLY THING I WILL MISS IS YOUR HUMILITY AND QUIETENESS, I WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOUR.
Re: Photo:Lawyers Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo In Ikeja by lacasa: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:
Am still to understand the change they will bring, I mean changing from 2015 to the retrogressive years of 1984 is not what most of us consider as change.

TANoid alert ^^ cool

#GEJOUT #GMBIN

(1) (Reply)

2015 ELECTION: GOVERNOR DICKSON BANS TAN ACTIVITIES IN BAYELSA / Again, Jonathan Begs Aggrieved PDP Chieftains Not To Leave Party / Breaking: Nigeria Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.