Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today (41214 Views)

APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian / Despite Ban By Saraki, More Lawmakers Join Buhari Support Group / Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by stephanie11: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Onnoghen's confirmation around the corner

Politics Nigeria has obtained photographs of the letters written by President Buhari and VP Osinbajo to the senate which was read by Senate President, Bukola Saraki on Tuesday at a plenary session.

The senate received a letter from president Buhari over the extension of his medical leave and two letters from Osinbajo on the confirmation of acting CJN, Walter Onnoghen and the appointment of a non-career ambassador respectively.

Saraki read the letters to members of the senate today after resuming from a four week suspension of plenary sessions,The Senate had on Feb. 19 adjourned to enable standing committees to attend to Ministries, Departments and Agencies over their 2017 Budget Defence.

Photos of the letters below;
http://politicsngr.com/photos-buhari-osinbajos-letters-read-saraki-today/
cc : lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by HungerBAD: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by madridguy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Missing you Sai Baba. Insha Allah, you will return back alive, able and agile.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Etzakoos(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
What Is Going On

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by HolyCraig: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
We have a London based Nigeria president and there is this late february hamattan, seems Buhari is truly turning this country to an European Country!

33 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Comedians in power.

Walai APC na very useless party

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by KanwuliaExtra: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nor be dream o.

NIGERIA has finally been HIJACKED. grin
This wan PASS military coup I swear. cheesy

A letter typed with hand-written "insertions"? shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by slurryeye: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
I believe Buhari is still alive. But as a concerned citizen of Nigeria, all I'm asking for just like any well meaning Nigerian, is for the president to do a short video addressing the citizens so as to clear this air of doubt. I don't think this is too much to ask for

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by mobile999: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
What do you know about Get Paid Worldwide is the Best mutual funding platform. No Referrals Needed! Get 100% of your donation within 14 days or less?
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by sosy25: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
I am not saying I want to forge Professor Osinbajo's signature o....... but it looks easy to forge.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by udumosam23(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
And the lies continues

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
madridguy:
Missing you Sai Baba. Insha Allah, you will return back a vegetable
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by driand(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin

One chance President

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by DIKEnaWAR: 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
I believe there is an arrangement to allow Buhari remain in hospital as a vegetable abi egusi pending when his tenure runs out.

Tinubu will soon betray him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by freeborn76(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nigeria is bigger than any individual or group, as long as the nation moves forward, I am happy.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by kingdenny(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Can there really be A country like Nigeria in this world or people like Nigerians on the surface on the earth...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by dwos11: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
sai baba
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by SmartMugu: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
So even the president and vice treat Saraki like a god?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by duroc(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nigeria is now officially a Movie full of Actor

Acting President
Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria
Acting EFCC Chairman
Me too Acting Citizen.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Inspectorsuga(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lol...I pray d doctors never get satisfied till forever...
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by ajalawole(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
who wrote that buhari letter.so then carry all file from abuja go rondonsad

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by ipreach: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Acting President is really performing well

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by ritababe(f): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
duroc:
Nigeria is now officially a Movie full of Actor

Acting President
Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria
Acting EFCC Chairman
Me too Acting Citizen.

we have chief justice now

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Viergeachar: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
A tussle?

Somebody is trying to play smart here. But it's definitely not PMB. angry
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Caseless: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sai baba!
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by dy27(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by allgoodlight(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
All I Can Say Is I Wish The President Well And Divine Blessing To All Nigerians,Sometimes We Judge Others By Our Present Condition, We Define Others According To Our Perception, We Criticise Others According To Our Intellectual Content And The Information We Are Exposed To That Does Not Mean We Are Right Because We Are Not At All Time Equiped With All Fact.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by qaztun4real: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
ok. comfirmation that he is alife, thanks for social media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.