Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures (28890 Views)

Ogun State Begins Sales Of Forms Into Model Schools / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Commissioner Asked Senior Civil Servants To Sweep Model Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by mcino: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA IN PICTURES in no particular order

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by mcino: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by mcino: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
More pix

6 Likes

More pictures

7 Likes

More of them

9 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by mcino: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
We have a lot to learn from this. #FAILBUHARI

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
g
e
j....is working

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by jking001(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
They ain't bad but who send am this is the cause of his problems.

10 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by usibengate(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Na only u waka come with ur leg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Chaii see beautiful structures.... GEJ is working.. Gej til 2019

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by borntosave: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by abacrested(f): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
To me this is a better way to fight bokoharam

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
He should have given them 4 cows each (2male and 2 female),they would have lived to tell his story . Is this not a square peg in a round hole.

Buhari may never forgive GEJ for making him look stupid with that university he put in his state

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Juliaann(f): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ is working

APC is ranting

GEJ till 2019

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by realborn(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
If you provide so called schools without sensitizing and orientating the people you have jolly well wasted money. This is a sign of providing basic traditional buildings of education without addressing the underlying root cause and factors affecting the poor attitude to education in some parts of the north. What happened to policies ensuring children go to school? How many pupils have been catered for since the advent of these self help buildings tagged schools? What is the quality of education received at this school?

I will reiterate as I have always said, this government is a sucker for poor standards with emphasis on quantity than quality. This government lacks strategic vision. This is what Nigeria needs not counting of cheap achievements despite plundering trillions of Naira.

It shall be well!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ's ambition is Dead on Arrival

20 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
mr president is working Ihe dikwa ka GEJ mebere Nigeria,Idi anyi mma

10 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Code213: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
What is the curriculum? Will these kids leave this school skilled and gainfully employed?? GEJ lacks depth in reasoning!! He plays to the gallery!! And that's why I dislike him!! He doesn't know how to add 1 to 1 to solve chronic problems.

All I see here is window-dressing. We need an indepth plan of getting this kids off the street, and creating policies that will check this sort of parental irrseponsibility and child abuse practised up north. We need schools that can give them skills, we need factories that can absorb them! Say garment factories for instance!!

Infact, no need for all this long talk!!

GEJ OUT....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by ganye1: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please give us the locations of the Almajiri schools.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by theorbiters: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Code213:
What is the curriculum? Will this kids leave this school skilled and gainfully employed!!! GEJ lacks depth in reasoning!! He plays to the gallery!! And that's why I dislike him!!
I don't get you sir. Are you saying he shouldn't have built these schools?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by rawpadgin(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Code213:
What is the curriculum? Will this kids leave this school skilled and gainfully employed!!! GEJ lacks depth in reasoning!! He plays to the gallery!! And that's why I dislike him!!
u shouldn't have 9one to school because the possibility of u becomin skilled & gainfully employ is minimal

34 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by theorbiters: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
realborn:
If you provide so called schools without sensitizing and orientating the people you have jolly well wasted money. This is a sign of providing basic traditional buildings of education without addressing the underlying root cause and factors affecting the poor attitude to education in some parts of the north. What happened to policies ensuring children go to school? How many pupils have been catered for since the advent of these self help buildings tagged schools? What is the quality of education received at this school?

I will reiterate as I have always said, this government is a sucker for poor standards with emphasis on quantity than quality. This government lacks strategic vision. This is what Nigeria needs not counting of cheap achievements despite plundering trillions of Naira.

It shall be well!

Sorry sir, but I still don't get the point in what you just wrote. No insult intended, but can u pls explain because I am still deciding who to cast my vote for.

22 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by lecturerdabo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
ganye1:
Please give us the locations of the Almajiri schools.

Hope we are not going to hear "explosion rocks almajiri school .... dead" if they give you the address? You know, anything to discredit Jonathan!

39 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Code213: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
theorbiters:

I don't get you sir. Are you saying he shouldn't have built these schools?

No sir!! Am glad he did!!! I just wish he did it with sincerity of purpose, tracing the root cause of this almajiri problem, their unemployability, and how their large number can be used to drive a sector- say textile for instance!! GEJ needs to add depth to his programmes. It is not just about structures!! If he means well for almajiris, then he should go the full mile in partnership with respective state governments.

Hope u get my point..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by saharachic(f): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=18pt]PAID POST ALERT![/size]

6 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by tola9ja: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
OBJ : HELLO

GEJ :DON'T GREET ME

OBJ:HOPE THERE IS NO PROBLEM

GEJ : WHY DID YOU SUPPORT GMB DID YOU WANT HIM TO JAIL ME AND ALINSON MADUEKE IF HE EMERGE THE WINNER

OBJ: RELEASE THE 20 BILLION NNPC MONEY HE WILL NOT JAIL YOU

GEJ : WHY DID YOU SUPPORT HIM

OBJ :HE IS A CAPABLE TO RULE NIGERIA JONA 9JA IS TOO BIG FOR YOU RESIGN

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

GMB TILL CORRUPTION END IN NIGERIA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by BokoHaramm: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Education is very important for every nigeria child irrespective of color, sex, tribe, religeon and age. GEJ carry go

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Wittylens(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
#GEJTill2019

Continue the good works Mr.President

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by dunkem21(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oh my my.

..Please show me one nursery school built by the General.

Just one!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Lagusta(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wittylens:
#GEJTill2019

Continue the good works Mr.President
K
dunkem21:
haba
BokoHaramm:
Gej
tola9ja:
GMB
clubone0501:
Hhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Newkidoo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
guy, stop posting stupid pictures!! we are not saying Gej didn't try!! he tried but not to his best!! he could have done better

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education / I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. / Nigerian School In Kenya Closed Over Sexual Abuse Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.