Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage (33656 Views)

Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage / Fuel Scarcity; Celebrities Speak (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES AIR THEIR OPINIONS ON PREMARITAL SEX

Premarital sex has been a contentious issue on whether it is right or not. While few feel that sex before marriage is wrong, many still think that sex before marriage is quite good.

Nevertheless, our celebrities are never left out on this very controversial debate. Below are the opinions of some Nigerian celebrities on Premarital sex.

FOLUKE DARAMOLA - "I Believed So Much In The Principle Of Keeping Your Virginity Till You Are Married "

Speaking to Punch on her first sexual experience, star actress Foluke used the opportunity too to air her opinion on Premarital sex :
"My first introduction to sex was rape. It was with one of our tenants. I got so close to him and saw him as an elder brother. He looked at me as someone that had been exposed because I was busty and he thought I had had a sexual experience before. So he had his way with me. Then it was not something you tell the whole world. People said we should keep quiet about it. Then they tried to make trouble with him but subsequently people said we should keep quiet about it. We had to try and manage it in our own way even though it affected me for a long time psychologically. I had to gradually get over it. I believed so much in the principle of keeping your virginity till you are married. I started showbiz from Teen TV on DBN with Chichi Okaro. Then I used to be so vocal and when we spoke about pre-marital sex and virginity, I was always so passionate about it. It was such a disadvantage and a pity for me."

OLUWASEYI EDUN - "Sex Before Marriage Is Good, Reduces Adultery & Fornication"

The actress spoke to Vanguard about sex before marriage :

What is your take on sex before marriage?

I think it’s an individual thing. Once you are an adult and you think you are ready, go for it. Personally, I think sex before marriage is good. Because it will make you know your partner well before going into marriage. So if there is anything you are not comfortable with, you have an ample time to correct it before actually going into the lifetime contract of marriage. Doing it before marriage also reduces adultery and fornication. It isalso a good way of studying your partner before you get committed to him or her.

BIODUN OKEOWO- "It's Saddening That Pre-marital Sex Has Taken Over Our Time"

The Yoruba actress condemned Premarital sex while speaking with Vanguard :

What do you have to say about pre-marital sex among our youths?

It is saddening that pre-marital sex has taken over our time. In the past, most of our men would disassociate themselves with girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then a woman’s virginity was her pride but time has changed and human beings have changed. I am not happy about it. Maybe we should blame civilisation or modernisation for this. I pray for God’s intervention in this era.

Did you marry as a virgin?

Yes, I did and I can boldly say that.

What was your first sex experience?

My first experience was full of fear, uncertainty, painand alas! I loved it at the end.

RONKE OSHODI OKE- "Sex Before Marriage Is Good, Anybody Above 18 Years Can Have Sex Even Outside Marriage"

On her views on Premarital sex

“Sex is a normal part of life just like money. I knowI am a Yoruba ambassador but personally I believeany body above 18 and has a serious relationship can have sex even outside marriage. The couple should know what they have underneath their clothes before they get committed to each other for life. What if I do not like the size as a lady? Frankly, it is one of the reasons why many go into extra marital affairs. Even when a man has everything in the world and does not satisfy me sexually, there is serious trouble. I cannot go into amarriage and start regretting, besides, you won’t be able to tell your family members what you are going through in the name of marriage. I can not manage sex, it is either I enjoy it or disapprove it”

CRYSTAL OKOYE- "I Don't Believe In That After Marriage Crap"

Budding actress, Crystal Okoye, aired her views on the ISSUE to Vanguard :

What’s your idea about sex. Should it be done only after marriage?

Sex is a free gift from God, meant for us, man and woman to enjoy ourselves. I don’t believe in that ‘after marriage’ crap. I believe in sex before marriage because it is very important you know partner very well, sexually and otherwise, before you two are sworn together for life. If you don’t know the person very well (sexually) before marriage, what happens if the person doesn’t live up to your expectations? What if the person cannot perform? I don’t think there’s a woman who wants to end up with a man who cannot perform.

So, a man must be able to perform before you can consider marrying him?

Yes! If a man cannot perform I have no business with him. You have to be a complete man to be with me .

TOYIN AIYIMAKHU- "I Am Guilty Of Sex Before Marriage But It Is Not Good, I Asked For Forgiveness"

“Hmm, sex before marriage. I am guilty of it as well. It is not a good thing but what can we do. May God help us Christians and forgive us. It is not easy, the temptation is too much. In my own case, when I had with my husband before we got married, I really felt bad about it and asked for forgiveness and for like four months, we abstained from it till after our wedding. It wasn’t easy but we made sure we there was some distance.”

LILIAN ESORO- "Go Ahead And Have Premarital Sex If He's Your Right Man"

The Clinic Matters actress also aired her opinion on the issue under discussion :

What’s your idea of sex generally and of premarital sex?

Well, it doesn’t matter what my views are on the subject, those who want to do it would still do it. As for me, if you feel it is the right time to do it go ahead. It’s a free world. You don’t want to live your life thinking of what the next person thinks ofyou.Sex is very good. It calms your nerves. If you feel the time is right for you, go ahead, just make sure it is with the right person.

ANITA JOSEPH - "Sex Before Marriage Enables You To Know The Person You Are Getting Married To"

What’s your view on sex before marriage?

Come on, you have to know the person you are getting married to. I believe in people dating before they get married. Every relationship doesn’t lead to marriage. If you are a woman, that is one thing you should always put at the back of your mind. When aguy comes to me and tries to use marriage as bait, I no go fall. It is irritating because they lie a lot, many men lie a lot. There is no point telling a woman you want to marry her when you just want to sleep with her, it doesn’t make sense at all.

JODIE- "Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage"

The Singer recently said in an interview with Ynaija:

“The question of sex and virginity is a private one…there are many people out there who don’t know who they are or where they are going. Forget the media hype and paparazzi: if people would truthfully bare their inner thoughts, no one wants to stay with someone who is “the national cake”.

Keep your privates to yourself and your wedded partner. Forget all that “new age” or “modern” talk on sex and virginity. It may look “cool” to be a sexually loose person on television or magazines, but in real life, people actually respect those who have self control. If the whole world says virginity is archaic, would you want your daughter/son to “go with the flow”

UTI NWACHUKWU- "I'm Born Again, I Wouldn't Want To Have Sex Before Marriage"

Uti told Vanguard, “Of course, I am born again, I found Christ in 2006, I have always believed in Christ but I answered the altar call in 2006. But I must tell you I am not still perfect”.

Speaking on some of the challenges he has faced over the years in terms of his religion, Uti explained, “Personally, I would not want to have sex before marriage but sometimes you fall and when you fall, you repent and beg God for forgiveness; it’s not easy”

JULIET IBRAHIM - "The Youth Should Avoid Sex Before Marriage"

Permit me to end this piece with the Ghanaian sexy actress, Juliet Ibrahim's view on sex before marriage.

Juliet Ibrahim On Sex Before Marriage

"It’s always based on individual preferences. it is advised not to have sex before marriage so I always encourage the youth to try their best not to be misled into having sex before marriage. 80% of the time, you can never end up marrying the one you first had sex with, so it’s best you avoid it and just wait for the right time and right one."

Written & Compiled By :lalasticlala

What's your own view: do you support sex before marriage / Premarital sex?

Pix:

Uti

Foluke

Ronke

Toyin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Anita joseph

Crystal okoye

Lilian esoro

Biodun okeowo

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oluwaseyi edun

Juliet ibrahim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by AutosBay(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
To my own point of view sex before marriage is not really good because it makes you loose feeling towards the one you love, as Charlie Boy always say " see you finish" syndrome.

Did I just see boko haram under my post?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Abduletudaye(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
No matter how hard they try to justify promiscuity, it still doesn't change anything. smiley

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by BokoHaramm: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
I've seen most of them in diffrent night clubs with sweet chics and guys. Naija celebs and lies ehn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
I support test driving what you intend to ride for the rest of your life

Many guys out there are just Range rovers without engine, And any woman shouldnt be tied to a lifetime of sexual frustration

Same way a man shouldnt live a life of sexual frustration

If you are dating someone and its looking like it might lead to marriage, then you need to shine each others Kongo seriously to remove all doubt

That said Foluke Daramola looks very disgusting in that picture above.

WTF is this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029349_image_aspx_jpeg6db6986847421c323eac37a02c65b0a0

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
I said this before on some other thread...amma say it here again

Why are Nigerians so obsessed with people's ladies virginity?
I am commenting now from a neutral point of view. I am yet to see any reason why any human/lady should feel less because he/she is having sex.
_If it's consensual.
_If he/she is of age.
_If he/she is ready to carry whatever comes out of it.
....Who am I to play judge?

The Nigerian society has made us believe (premarital) sex is "bad", if you're having sex you should wallow in self-abasement. This has promoted hypocrisy (in the society) and unhealthy/stymied sexual behaviours(in marriage(s)

Yes, it's indeed wonderful to be a virgin, and it isn't the worst thing not to be one either.

If you wanna be a virgin, be one solely because you choose to- not to please the society in which we cohere.

Anyway, nobody should come here to open thread that your husband's something is small o grin
That's all.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Kylekent59: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lalastica thread always making fp
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Trash! {referring to the above trash you typed}.
No matter How you paint it, it is still trash to me.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Trash!
No matter How you paint this, it is still trash to me.

Aii
I guess that's all you have to say @ trash.
Nice meeting you. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

At emboldened, your point exactly?

Non-Virgins have big something.
Virgins have small one.

What a fallacy of shallow generalisation to justify promiscuity. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by taiocol: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
FrancisTony:
No matter how hard they try to justify promiscuity, it still doesn't change anything. smiley

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol

Are you serious?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
it's written on their faces oh, the ones that prefer premarital sex are so ugly and fat like scrotum!

let me meet their teenage daughters one by each after the other, except the ones with better advice.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by fattybombom: 12:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Anita la hot. That babe get swag die!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by naijaboiy: 1:28am On Jan 15, 2015
So this is what is trending now on NL undecided

Well what is my business...

Some girls be claiming Virgins meanwhile we can't count the number of dìcks they have sucked or the amount of times they have collected through the back. undecided

Some guys be claiming Virgins yet they have licked,,sucked and fingèred everywhere on a woman's body undecided

Are those not sexual activities

If you want to be a virgin be a pure virgin and don't cut corners,,there is no two ways about it.

Hypocrites everywhere angry

If you quote me you're simply on your own undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by pocohantas(f): 1:34am On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Some girls be claiming Virgins meanwhile we can't count the number of dìcks they have sucked or the amount of times they have collected through the back. undecided

Some guys be claiming Virgins yet they have licked,,sucked and fingèred everywhere on a woman's body undecided

If you want to be a virgin be a pure virgin and don't cut corners,,there is no two ways about it.

Tell them.
That's the hypocrisy one poster above is talking about.

They would form Team-V outside but w*nk with groundnut.oil in their closets sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 15, 2015
To each,his own cheesy
Whatever rocks you boat cool
Life is too short to be unhappy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 15, 2015
Their opinions really surprised me. Most of those I thought will support it has proved me wrong.
Dont judge a book by its cover.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by soulglo: 3:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Wasn't it this Foluke woman who was dating a man while he was clearly married and then married him. I'm I thinking of someone else. It's not everyday you call someone a LovePeddler but she's even an unrepentant one
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by englishmart(m): 3:56am On Jan 15, 2015
speaking up positively or negatively doesnt stop the fact that all of them (married ones) had sex before they got married
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

I can agree with the girls aspect but there's no guy who has done this thing you wrote and still won't have sex with the lady.

A man hormorne is too high to engage in that without penetrating.
You don't have a point. undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Redoil: 6:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Somebody should convince me that this people are living a different life from what we see them doing on TV. Afrocandy comes to mind.
I am finaly convince that lalalasticlala and therealmrstan are other user name by seun the owner of the business.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

At emboldened, your point exactly?

Non-Virgins have big something.
Virgins have small one.

What a fallacy of shallow generalisation to justify promiscuity. undecided

what is this one talking about?
Do you read to understand or you just read?

Don't bother answering mbok.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by xynerise: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2015
Oluwaseyi Edun is confused. "Pre-marital sex reduces fornication," really? undecided

Juliet Ibrahim is just saying ladies her age should engage in premarital sex....with underage cheesy. She is guilty of that one
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by herald9: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Attackers everywhere...It's time you guys start training for national jobcheesy

My own is...You Only Live Once... Whichever part you choose is really your business...not mine.

I respect the virgins and non-virgins girls alike...Only if you don't become a fruitarian after tasting that banana...

I'm cool with it.cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Dahjhi: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

LMAO... YOU CAN STILL SAY THAT IN THE FUTURE JARE.... grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Dahjhi:
LMAO... YOU CAN STILL SAY THAT IN THE FUTURE JARE.... grin

lolss.
That's just the truth...I'm seeing promiscuity everywhere - there is a difference between being sexually active and being promiscuous.

I don't live my life to judge people. Whatever one does with his/her life is his/her business.
I think we all have the ability to discern good/bad.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Dahjhi: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lolss.
That's just the truth...I'm seeing promiscuity everywhere - there is a difference between being sexually active and being promiscuous.

I don't live my life to judge people. Whatever one does with his/her life is his/her business.
I think we all have the ability to discern good/bad.
Of Course grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by joseph1832(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2015
I believe most of the opinions of these celebrities is influenced by one thing: 'religion' the opiate of the masses as said by Karl Marx.

The opinions and thoughts of many Nigerian is guided by the dogmatic teachings of religion.

My take on this, be it pre marital or post marital, sex is awesome and one should have it often when one is of age. Plain and simple. Anybody who feels otherwise, that's their own cup of tea, for me I choose to engage in it as often as I can. Period!.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by naijaboiy: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

I can agree with the girls aspect but there's no guy who has done this thing you wrote and still won't have sex with the lady.

A man hormorne is too high to engage in that without penetrating.
You don't have a point. undecided
That's why I added the word "claimed" you can't claim to be a virgin and still engage in all those things,,especially if you're a guy.

But i've heard and seen where guys boast of doing these things without penetrating. undecided

So how possible is that? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Star CEO E-money Waaring Skirt (photos) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.