Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage (33672 Views)

Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage / Fuel Scarcity; Celebrities Speak (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by cutiepie01(f): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Vyolet:
So that,on wedding night,i will now see one small thing like earthworm called dick..test before marriage biko
Lmao!Chaiii..Nairalanders and their bad mouth sha.What has d size of sm1's dick got 2 do with sexual satisfaction??I think thats just an excuse 2 commit fornication.If u havent been testing ,all around,u'll accept and learnt to enjoy anyone u see after marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
uplawal:
So TOYIN WAS A VIRGIN WHEN SHE MET HER HUSBAND?VERY DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE
she said am guilty of premarital sex

Sorry I didn't read that part
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by JoeCutie(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
kandiikane:

what rubbish! I know for a fact it is not by choice that you are a v!rgin but that is none of my concern. My concern is you typing some fake bullshyte to make yourself feel better about your sexless life. You hold on to your sexless life but do not sit there trying to judge others because no woman has ever allowed you to see what's underneath their skirt. And please stop using words that don't make sense in regards to the post you are quoting. The only fallacy here is your post. I want to see how you feel and what exactly you gain after getting married and having your cherrypop.

Nigerians, You don't phuck yet you burn people to death for farting on a public bus.
Chai! Easy ma'am. grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
kandiikane:

what rubbish! I know for a fact it is not by choice that you are a v!rgin but that is none of my concern. My concern is you typing some fake bullshyte to make yourself feel better about your sexless life. You hold on to your sexless life but do not sit there trying to judge others because no woman has ever allowed you to see what's underneath their skirt. And please stop using words that don't make sense in regards to the post you are quoting. The only fallacy here is your post. I want to see how you feel and what exactly you gain after getting married and having your cherrypopped.

Nigerians, You don't phuck yet you burn people to death for farting on a public bus.
If you read my post, you'll see that I was emphasizing on her emboldened not the general writeup.
It's not by choice? O'well. Promiscous people would still give themselves a hope. Pele grin
She was equating Non-virgins as men with small dick- that's a fallacy of shallow generalisation.

At your last line, who does that? undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
READ IT WELL,SHE SAID IT IN A WAY LIKE,HER HUSBAND WAS THE ONE SHE HAD PREMARITAL SEX WITH BEFORE MARRIAGE.
Ipledge:
she said am guilty of premarital sex

Sorry I didn't read that part
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Vyolet(f): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
cutiepie01:
Lmao!Chaiii..Nairalanders and their bad mouth sha.[b]What has d size of sm1's dick got 2 do with sexual satisfaction??[/b]I think thats just an excuse 2 commit fornication.If u havent been testing ,all around,u'll accept and learnt to enjoy anyone u see after marriage.
Lol,i'd pretend I didn't see this bold part. grin

Even a virgin will cheat on her husband if she finds his kini to be that small. Sex is not for babymaking alone,it's meant to be enjoyed too.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
uplawal:
READ IT WELL,SHE SAID IT IN A WAY LIKE,HER HUSBAND WAS THE ONE SHE HAD PREMARITAL SEX WITH BEFORE MARRIAGE.
i saw it now,but I still love her
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
bIKO,I DO LIKE HER TOO,SHES VERY FUNNY,ONETHING I NOTICED ABOUT HER IS DAT SHE DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT USING EARRINGS.
Ipledge:
i saw it now,but I still love her
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by kandiikane(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

If you read my post, you'll see that I was emphasizing on her emboldened not the general writeup.

She was equating Non-virgins as men with small dick- that's a fallacy of shallow generalisation.

At your last line, who does that? undecided
no that was not what she was doing. Her point was the the issue of not knowing a man's size until after marriage so if size is a big deal to you , find out before you get married.
..And my point is, if you put your value and self worth on the fact that you are waiting until marriage, you will end up being disappointed.

P.s my response is mainly for your first post and others.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
uplawal:
bIKO,I DO LIKE HER TOO,SHES VERY FUNNY,ONETHING I NOTICED ABOUT HER IS DAT SHE DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT USING EARRINGS.
i didn't motice that,but all I know is that I can marry her with 99% of my savings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
kandiikane:

no that was not what she was doing. Her point was the the issue of not knowing a man's size until after marriage so if size is a big deal to you , find out before you get married.
..And my point is, if you put your value and self worth on the fact that you are waiting until marriage, you will end up being disappointed.

P.s my response is mainly for your first post and others.
My self-worth kwa?
Well, that's my choice. smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by veraiyke(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
My view rhyms wit dat of Lilian Esoro. Hweva if u as a girl or boy decides to kp ur virginity dat I will respect n honour it.But if u as a boy n girl blv u guys will stay togeda bcox una don axept una shortcomings den plz mke sure u don lve each oda o. No b wen u don sex d girl finish u go abandon her. Itz beta d girl b d one to walk away frm u. Daz my tke.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by stayblack: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
NAIJA WOMEN, MAN NEED EAT WELL, B4 HE RODD ALL THIS ELEPHANT, WELL WE DEY...WHEN WE FIT HANDLE WHITE WOMEN, DENN UNA CASE NA SMALL..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Prymestrr(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

what is this one talking about?
Do you read to understand or you just read?

Don't bother answering mbok.
Hahahahahahah.... Tell d little fella jare. I was about bashing d fella b4 i saw d dosage u gave him. He needs 2 learn how to read n comprehend mbok grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by obiak4(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
story for the gods yeah tales by moonlight
all said and done remain a virgin or not till marriage it Good
bleep before marriage is bad my opinion oooo
quote me u get slapped or dismembered
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by farem: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
FrancisTony:
No matter how hard they try to justify promiscuity, it still doesn't change anything. smiley

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol
#TeamHeavenFocus
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by acidtalk: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
holatin:

am gonna use this

Feel FREE
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Elinob(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Those one can even kill you on top bed ooooo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Elinob(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Those one can even kill you on top bed ooooo main say they knw feet stay without sex a day
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by legallyblonde(f): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Redoil:
Somebody should convince me that this people are living a different life from what we see them doing on TV. Afrocandy comes to mind.
I am finaly convince that lalalasticlala and therealmrstan are other user name by seun the owner of the business.
if dem ban u kokanmi o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by remebombom: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
FrancisTony:
No matter how hard they try to justify promiscuity, it still doesn't change anything. smiley

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol
I think say u b les? or have u repented?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Missmossy(f): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lot of dumb comments here,that you have made a mistake/wrong choice doesn't mean you should rub it on people's face.

Same thing for posters who won't accept another person's view. Everyone on planet earth behave differently and as such their level of reasoning differs. Whatever rocks anyone's boat,he who has decided to be good by staying chaste made such a wonderful choice and if it irks you wallow in frustration grin grin

Its such a pity. "To whom brain is given,i thought much is expected" I was so wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by KLand(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol

Thank you joor. I am with you all the way.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by KLand(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
God created sex to be enojoyed in marriage. Both premarital and extramarital sex are the devils ideas. It is not what people say about sex that matters, but what God says.
#up team no sex before marriage.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by LewisO: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
FrancisTony:

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol
It's unfortunate u didn't fall in any category u listed! undecided
FrancisTony:

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol
It's unfortunate u didn't fall in any category u listed!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by jpphilips(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
AutosBay:
To my own point of view sex before marriage is not really good because it makes you loose feeling towards the one you love, as Charlie Boy always say " see you finish" syndrome.

Did I just see boko haram under my post?

And he cannot see you finish in marriage? sane people are abandoning marriage and you are mortgaging marriage with sex, i dey laugh!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by jpphilips(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
FrancisTony:

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by simdam500(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
I don't need to read this crap story... if you feel it right, then do... if you feel it not, then don't.

your opinion of or of not, will not stop virginity from getting broke on Feb 14!!! and won't stop election sef...

by the way. each pictures has each of their responses in it. wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' / Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) / Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.