Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) (34958 Views)

White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) / Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) / Burna Boy @ Secondary School ( Throwback ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by mapet: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Please can you supply us the source where you purportedly heard he didn't pass??
nationwide1:
What do these people take Nigerians for? How do these pictures take the place of certificate? Nobody is saying he didn't go to school but I heard he didn't pass. Hence, no certificate. I now understand why they are showing the daughter's pictures. For APC, pictures represent certificates. I see.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by mapet: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Bros,

Take BRT, make a special request to drop at Yaba Left........
yuio33:
Why buhari is not getting the crowd is that. He pick osibanjo, instead of ademusiwa. That why he has nobody. ademusiwa is more famous.

The only person who can win against Jonathan is ademusiwa

Ademusiwa planted more churches than adeboye . Adeboye planted less than 5. Others did. Ademusiwa pastored and was in 1 church with 6000 members and now 3000 parishes. Compare with osibanjo in a small church
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2015
some times I wonder why is so hard for this people to show us the certificate we are asking for. something that I can walk down to my school and collect maybe with only #2,000 when I'm been asked of it. we are not asking of buhari school album, only the certificate pls.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by mapet: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2015
We choose to refuse to show you the certificate. You have 2 options
1. Go to Court
2. Cast your vote.

Ok.....3. Go and __________ Bros Oshio, abeg help me fill in the blank
Nashoji:
some times I wonder why is so hard for this people to show us the certificate we are asking for. something that I can walk down to my school and collect maybe with only #2,000 when I'm been asked of it. we are not asking of buhari school album, only the certificate pls.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
While GEJ is the most criticized President ever, GMB is the most scrutinized. While the criticisms appear to be hurting the President, the scrutiny is helping GMB clear doubts, be the focus of attention and get more popular.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by munex007(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2015
Guy You too get sense...Correct Bro..

APC hired the PR firm Obama used in 2008..They have been doing the background work..

Some PDP goofball here keep shouting #showurceritificate and dats keeps him trending and trending..Advert with zero cost..

Just yesterday someone was convince about the truth and her perspective about the General change after doing personal research..People just keep Loving the General day by day..

Our mentality have made us believe that without certificate someone can never be successful in Life..

They keep confusing Schooling with Education..Someone that undergoes a 3years program @ a Tailoring Institute is Educated Yes!!..

Believe me people want to kick dat Incompetent fool out come Feb 14..I just hope he will accept defeat and won't try to perform IBB stunt..God will disgrace him like Mr Gbagbo of ivorycoast.

My only request to the PDP e-rat on here is to show us someone in their Bloodline with certificate that has ever sacrifice and acheive as GMB did for Nigeria??

God willing General(Dr) Muhammed Buhari.. will be our New president come May 29..

God bless GMB
God Bless Nigeria

fkaz:
In my opinion, I see Buhari certificate controversies as political gimmick, just like U S president, Barack OBAMA birth certificate controversies before he became U S president. PDP are campaigning for Buhari indirectly, remember APC hire america PR firm for their campaign

Tinubu @ work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by munex007(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2015
So with all your Level of education you believe an Army General is an illiterate..You are one of the problem of this country..

Have you ever read Biography of the General?..During the coup plotted by IBB his certificates were vandalised while he was incarcerated between 1985 and 1988.

Dats the Reason he sent an Affidavit in Lieu to INEC and the Military Board is yet to refute the claim..

Research for the Truth and know more about the Incorruptible General..

#SaiBuhari
Nashoji:
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by An2elect2(f): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2015
tpiah11:

he's already been president of Nigeria?

are you Nigerian?

if you are, your comment is rather embarrassing.

Wait, Buhari was once head of state under military rule for a short period and that is a position occupied based on selection not election.

There is a difference between being a president and a head of state. And Buhari was never the former.

You misunderstood my post but i forgive you
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by cocokiller1(f): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=Kororugged post=29801334]Another PDP lie busted

Buhari's secondary school pictures for you haters

As for Jona tan?

Now let us talk about issues?

Where are our girls?

[/quot tell buhari to ask his boys to release the girls
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by boujaye: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i nor even know were e de for d picx self.....

abi...na wili-wili e be??

lols

[size=13pt]APC should stop deceiving gullible Nigerians with pictures. Simple thing. submit your certificate, if rat has eaten it, swear an affidavit deposing rat or cockroach has eaten it, but you referred us to the military. perhaps he mean to say when IBB overthrew him, he seized all his credentials... These old men should stop behaving like kids cool[/size]
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2015
boujaye:

[size=13pt]APC should stop deceiving gullible Nigerians with pictures. Simple thing. submit your certificate, if rat has eaten it, swear an affidavit deposing rat or cockroach has eaten it, but you referred us to the military. perhaps he mean to say when IBB overthrew him, he seized all his credentials... These old men should stop behaving like kids cool[/size]
tell them...my brother!!!
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by dougivilla(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2015
fkaz:

You can go to the school and verify instead of all this noise or sue him to court.
Why will he go to the school or court? Na there the original certificate dey? Which is easier: To produce this unverified picture of grand pa GMB, taken before his purported graduation or to produce the original of his certificate given to him after this picture? Which is supposed to be kept safer? Anyway for an a.bo.ki, a picture might be more important than his certificate!!!

Much as I'd like to support GEJ, if your regional champion, GMB can confess and apologize to INEC and Nigerians, i fit borrow am my GCE wey I fail only physics to use; me I dey use the SSCE; because certificate or not, grand pa go loose.

See how Tinubu dey vex yesterday for this certificate issue; I know say Tinubu for like to borrow grand pa GMB him own if e get. But him no go want make Nigerians remember him own Toronto certificate matter which is another story for another day.

SMH for all these APC leaders, e be like say na Lai mohammed certificate we go dey ask of now, because Tinubu ..... Absent, Buhari ...... Absent!!!!
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by dougivilla(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Make e go submit am for INEC office as replacement for him certificate[quote author=cocokiller1 post=29808205][/quote]
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Bruteforce1o1: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2015
philips70:

Ode! Academic certificates do not show grades. Are you sure you have one?

Lmaoo. Dont mind the mumu that dont know the difference between statement of result and certificate cheesy cheesy cheesy Ahahahahaha
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by aorta(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2015
BWGISTdotCOM:
GEJ Throwback pix
pdp presenting gud luking candidate since 1999
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2015
publisher:

Some of u APC dudes are bloody dummies- GMB has contested elections 3 times and NEVER presented his School certificate, just affidavits.

Are U all now saying that he's been hoarding his certificate for all these years waiting for the day he'll contest 2015 elections against GEJ?

I swear APC fans are under a very bad spell.
He never had any.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by buchi4action(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2015
wink

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by kagel: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kororugged:
Another PDP lie busted

Buhari's secondary school pictures for you haters

As for Jona tan?

Now let us talk about issues?

Where are our girls?

PLEASE STOP HARASSING MY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK TO BRING BACK YOUR GIRLS,
KINDLY DIRECT YOUR REQUEST TO BUHARI AND TINUBU. SIMPLE!!
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Barbarthundey(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Look for the one with the long jaw....that should help! smiley

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Barbarthundey(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
More pix

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by SenatorJames(m): 12:34am On Jan 16, 2015
Please anybody that was able to recognize him in the picture should show us where he is. biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Shows Off Her Bump At Different Stages Of Pregnancy (Photos) / Peruzzi Buys Mercedes Benz GLE As Birthday Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.