Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) (34960 Views)

White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) / Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) / Burna Boy @ Secondary School ( Throwback ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Myluv1: 4:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Will this pictures be submitted to INEC in place of his certificate?
We know buhari had a certificate but just that he can't show it to the public because he failed woefully

Exactly my thought! Or maybe the aboki dropped out, hence could not earn a certificate cos I think the energy and time wasted to dig up these pics should have better been channeled towards searching for the said certificate.

APC can deceive themselves eeh.. phew!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by publisher(m): 4:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Hardetayour:
One question to PDP guys: If Buhari shows his certificate today, are u going to vote for him?

Oya, YES, I will vote for GMB, let him just present his school certificate.

...waiting.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Bill Gates must show us his university degree certificate o!

If Buhari like make e Show Reciept as certificate. I don vote for am since.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by publisher(m): 4:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Locapito:
don't mind the TANoids or whats their name. Let them continue asking for Buhari's cert and fail in their campaign. Now, APC has released his pic when in school and maybe some days to election, they will release the cert for all the doubting thomases. By then tell me, who will be most popular btw GEJ and GMB? GMB for sure.
Some of u APC dudes are bloody dummies- GMB has contested elections 3 times and NEVER presented his School certificate, just affidavits.

Are U all now saying that he's been hoarding his certificate for all these years waiting for the day he'll contest 2015 elections against GEJ?

I swear APC fans are under a very bad spell.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:43am On Jan 15, 2015
He ruled Nigeria B4 without a certificate and in those 2 years he ruled, his impact is still felt till 2day.

Why has the PDP not rubbished all the claims of returning his old official cars when they replace them? Why has the PDP not debunked the claims that he earns 2.3million as against the 23million ex-presidents earn? Why has the PDP not told Nigerians that he is lying when he refused to collect salary as ptf chairman?

The PDP should be afraid, be very afraid unlike 2011, this time he has governors campaigning for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by olas24u(f): 5:15am On Jan 15, 2015
olusolaj:
Stop showing us buhari albums again. Show us his certificate.

Simple

You will shocked as the elections approaches.This is PR at work,just wait and you will see it close to February,it will be used to score political Milliage.Stupid PDP
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:27am On Jan 15, 2015
yuio33:
Why buhari is not getting the crowd is that. He pick osibanjo, instead of ademusiwa. That why he has nobody. ademusiwa is more famous.

The only person who can win against Jonathan is ademusiwa

Ademusiwa planted more churches than adeboye . Adeboye planted less than 5. Others did. Ademusiwa pastored and was in 1 church with 6000 members and now 3000 parishes. Compare with osibanjo in a small church
But Musiwa, you are a Western Nigerian, not a Nigerian. You think it is possible to be Nigeria's VP? I wonder why you, the President of Western Nigeria would want to be the VP of another country. You are demoting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by ziccoit: 5:28am On Jan 15, 2015
fkaz:
In my opinion, I see Buhari certificate controversies as political gimmick, just like U S president, Barack OBAMA birth certificate controversies before he became U S president. PDP are campaigning for Buhari indirectly, remember APC hire america PR firm for their campaign

Tinubu @ work

You are brilliant. I told people about how his handlers nowadays are really doing a great work sometimes ago. PDP may not know what has befallen it until this man wins with landslide victory.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by goldman777: 5:30am On Jan 15, 2015
buhari was once president and will be president again to teach jona and those that come after him how to efficiently manage a country and curb corruption to preserve and make nigeria better for our yet unborn future generations to come.buhari holds d torch to lead us away from d dark path of mismanagement and corruption d ibb,s to jona has put us.long live nigeria the era of change has yet again come dis febuari.lead d way buhari and prof osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:30am On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

You will shocked as the elections approaches.This is PR at work,just wait and you will see it close to February,it will be used to score political Milliage.Stupid PDP
I told somebody that the PR of GMB is resting at nothing at rebranding his image and marketing him. The more the twist of PDP on GMB, the more popular he becomes. It is unfortunate the PR employed by GEJ/PDP failed woefully and made away with their millions.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by philips70(m): 5:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Will this pictures be submitted to INEC in place of his certificate?

We know buhari had a certificate but just that he can't show it to the public because he failed woefully

Ode! Academic certificates do not show grades. Are you sure you have one?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by cjudy(m): 5:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Kororugged:
Another PDP lie busted

Buhari's secondary school pictures for you haters

As for Jona tan?

Now let us talk about issues?

Where are our girls?

If I may answer your question, ur Animal Islamic brothers are with them.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by olas24u(f): 5:50am On Jan 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I told somebody that the PR of GMB is resting at nothing at rebranding his image and marketing him. The more the twist of PDP on GMB, the more popular he becomes. It is unfortunate the PR employed by GEJ/PDP failed woefully and made away with their millions.

It was very difficult to sell GEJ,i had taught that the stolen 20 billion will be used to tackle the APC but through investment in PR ,but APC was very tactical and came up with a Pastor Vice president ,so they could not sell the sharia story anymore.They now came up with certificate story again.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by okeyokeyjah(m): 6:05am On Jan 15, 2015
His Certificate please not a picture
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by tpiah11: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^He's the one seated next to the white man! Don't know why the OP didn't state this initially!

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by goldman777: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2015
PDP,tanoids or poverty development party or wat ever u call urselves dis days.ex generals including in d u.s.a. ur godfather in democracy has provided ex general dwight eisenhower,ulysses grant who were great among d stock of american presidents zachary taylor was even a thug before joining d army even a thug has a future and can oneday be a president dats y democracy is government for d people and by d people because it gives everybody an opportunity.but we have educated illetrates on naira lands who dont even understand d concept of democracy and give themselves all sort of names to gratify their ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by tpiah11: 6:09am On Jan 15, 2015
An2elect2:

Not so fast...

he's already been president of Nigeria?

are you Nigerian?

if you are, your comment is rather embarrassing.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by olas24u(f): 6:21am On Jan 15, 2015
okeyokeyjah:
His Certificate please not a picture

I hope you will be around when to surfaces,because the name of the secondary school is already indicated
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by okotv(m): 6:21am On Jan 15, 2015
biafranqueen:

Like IBB said he did not obtain a certificate he went but was the only one that kept failing.

Anyway real change is below checkem....
what has ibb achieved that I should believe his words ?
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by kingthreat(m): 6:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Nice pic. If Buhari is illiterate, then so is IBB, OBJ, Muritala Mohammed, Gowon, Ironsi, Danjuma and the rest. That means we have been governed by illiterates. Look for a better argument. Nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by okeyokeyjah(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

I hope you will be around when to surfaces,because the name of the secondary school is already indicated
Ok Sir
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by okeyokeyjah(m): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

Ok nah
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Chinaimporter: 7:09am On Jan 15, 2015
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by calaway: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2015
ozo13:
grin I can see him him there.nice one poster.general please still wait a little more may b a week to d election make u use the certificate bury d remaining PDP popularity... Sai buhari

Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by kinkymax: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2015
For d people's general to av evn seated nxt to d probably principal or head of d skul shows he was one of d best if nt d best student in d skul.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]
pls, read what you just posted here but slowly this time, then tell me who is an illiterate between you and PEJ. your stupidity is world class. illiterate supporting illiterate.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2015
Chinaimporter:
pls, read what you just posted here but slowly this time, then tell me who is the illiterate between you and PEJ. your stupidity is world class. illiterate supporting illiterate.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2015
kinkymax:
For d people's general to av evn seated nxt to d probably principal or head of d skul shows he was one of d best if nt d best student in d skul.
have you ever heard of "iti n' ama uzo akwukwo" ask any Igbo person if you are not one, they will tell you the meaning of what I wrote.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by inisco: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2015
ziccoit:

You are brilliant. I told people about how his handlers nowadays are really doing a great work sometimes ago. PDP may not know what has befallen it until this man wins with landslide victory.
and u think nigeria is one usa,broda wise up.even if buhari shows his certificate people nd i will still vote for gej,we only want to see his failure so nigerian wunt doubt it.we knw buhari owns a certificate but the grades are very poor thats y he join the millitary,nigeria is not us nd will neva be.let him keep the certificate nd we will knw who plays chess very well.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by rhymz(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Nobody says him no go school, the matter here is did he graduate and if he did, show us your certificate. The more they try with all these ludicrous antics the more people will be convinced he has something to hide. Show us your certificate, simple.
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2015
OK O SEEN BUT NA DAT ONE BE CERTIFICATE?
PICTURE NA PICTURE & CERTIFICATE NA CERTIFICATE
Re: Photo Of Buhari When He Was In School (Throwback) by mapet: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Bros, Cool down, this is just a starter, we will soon serve you the main dish......then the desert at Buhari's Inaugural Speech as president on May 29 2015

olisaEze:
It is possible to start going to school, n drop out b4 writing ur final exams. That is why a picture cannot take d place of a certificate! the issue with d nigerian populace is no longer about his level of education, but his integrity. If he cnt bring it out ,then it'll mean he's nt as honest n incorruptible as his supporters claim he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together / Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) / Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.