Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner (5567 Views)

Cholera Kills Six In Lagos, 39 Under Observation / Heavy Rainfall, Flooding, Malaria, Cholera Expected In Nigeria / Cholera Outbreak Claim 20 Lives In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by sojiboy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
iiichidodo:
And Amaechi is busy dancing shoki with thieffnubu,Buhari and co...This is the change they promise Nigerians.
death,disease and poverty..

When the foundation is condemned what will the righteous do

1 Like

Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by gratieao: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Amaechi have ruin River state
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by sparkleboy(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2015
I guess amaechi is on the campaign trail so he'll deal with this after feb 14..grin

BTW
Am tired of seeing almost all the topics on frontpage being related to politics in Nigeria....

I just wish this election should pass fast so that we can have some sanity in nairaland....

APC & PDP decieving Nigerians since 1914
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by soundtruth(m): 3:56am On Jan 15, 2015
fr3do:

The local government is responsible for Water supply and waste management.
Don't call Gej.
When Obj was in power, governors and chairmen were held accountable but propaganda has made some Nigerians go mad.

Local governments in Nigeria do absolutely nothing but steal and share money. The wonderful thing is that they have staff who only show up on payday. This is part of the corruption that needs to be fought.
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by mrvitalis(m): 4:02am On Jan 15, 2015
I hate when people who have no clue come online and talk rubbish

.for over 2 years ameachi has been crying that the federal government has frustrated his effort to provide portable water in Rivers state ...no body had him ....now u guys open or mouth to blame him
this was his speech sometime ago

.also blame him that a state that produce 716Mw only get 50 mW distribution across the state
.lack of information is bad indeed

1 Like

Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by TheMatrix3: 6:24am On Jan 15, 2015
mrvitalis:

.for over 2 years ameachi has been crying that the federal government has frustrated his effort to provide portable water in Rivers state ...no body had him ....now u guys open or mouth to blame him

.also blame him that a state that produce 716Mw only get 50 mW distribution across the state

Please dont mind them jare...What has a cholera outbreak have to do with Amechi and GEJ? we just have so many lilupitan-livered kindergartens brainwashed by greedy politicians money or ignorance...
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by neocortex: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Quick recovery to the sick and RIP to the dead

Breaking News :Buhari's campaign Director(Amaechi) have promised the people of rivers state cholera for rejecting the semi-literate "general", he was quoted to have said "it doesn't take us anything to import it".
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by fr3do(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2015
soundtruth:

Local governments in Nigeria do absolutely nothing but steal and share money. The wonderful thing is that they have staff who only show up on payday. This is part of the corruption that needs to be fought.

We need to start teaching patriotism and duty from nursery level.
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Lastdon02:
May god help us all #vote buhari #febuhari
yes. After God don punish Amechi for using River State money to fund Buhari campaign instead of using the money for the provision of water for River State people.
Operations FailBuhari
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by cocokiller1(f): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2015
my fellow riverians,help kick Apc out of rivers state in d coming governorship election

1 Like

Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by saintopus(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2015
mrvitalis:

I just want to know how much it cost to provide a small water borehole for a community of lets say less than 2000 persons? Will that also cost more than providing a health centre for the people? Can 't the State Budget fund that simple project which many private homes all have it in PH?
Lets assume Okonjo Iweala, and GEJ are frustating Amaechi in getting a loan, for a simple borehole for a village? We should be very careful of what we support because of politics. I am from Rivers State.
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by Originalsly: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm......they need to attack the root if the problem....contaminated portable water. Just like election posters are everywhere....they should have posters showing how to prevent cholera...boiling water, washing hands and safe disposal of human waste. But then again....which is more important...cholera or elections?
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by Nicepoker(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2015
tola9ja:
VOTE BUHARI AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANYTHING LIKE CHOLERA
1st grade F00l.

1 Like

Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by mrvitalis(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
saintopus:

I just want to know how much it cost to provide a small water borehole for a community of lets say less than 2000 persons? Will that also cost more than providing a health centre for the people? Can 't the State Budget fund that simple project which many private homes all have it in PH?
Lets assume Okonjo Iweala, and GEJ are frustating Amaechi in getting a loan, for a simple borehole for a village? We should be very careful of what we support because of politics. I am from Rivers State.
if u are from rivers u should know that's what ever ameachi do for one community must be done in all community ....so u know
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by saintopus(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
mrvitalis:

if u are from rivers u should know that's what ever ameachi do for one community must be done in all community ....so u know

My question is if bigger projects such as health centres, schools, monorail, etc, all funded by Internally Generated fund and monthly allocation from the budget and never require loan from FG, is it the provision of a small borehole for a community that will require a loan?

We should be very careful of what we support because of politics ooo!!!!

Let us all Call a spade by its given name so that posterity will judge us.!!!
Re: Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner by BlackLeopard(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
This ain't a post to talk politics propaganda at.

We're talking lives lost and health diseases and prevention, this derailing from issue na hand is a mess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 20 2021 In Nigeria / Herbal Medicine For Any Types Of Eyes Problems / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.