Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School (1652 Views)

Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) / Buhari At Katsina Provincial Secondary School(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by oziduru: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2015
APC's presidential candidate Gen. Buhari has shared his throwback photo when he was a student at the Katsina provincial school.

Source: http:///7a9

Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by cbrass(m): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2015
To the doubting Thomas and Thomases How market grin wink
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by jamace(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2015
cbrass:
Does the constitution of Nigeria request for school photograph or school certificate for political candidates?

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 15, 2015
....And yet No Safiticate to show..

#BuhariShowUsNa.
#BuhariWhereIsIt??
#BuhariBringItOut.
#BuhariPleaseNa.
#BuhariBringBackOurCertificate.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by cbrass(m): 12:25am On Jan 15, 2015
jamace:
Does the constitution of Nigeria request for school photograph or school certificate for political candidates?

It's none of my business yo can go to courth
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by kestolove95(m): 12:46am On Jan 15, 2015
Certificate will not work against dis man..lets bring back religion...dats our onli weapon o
But I go still vote GMB sha

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by reezee: 3:30am On Jan 15, 2015
DDeliverer:
....And yet No Safiticate to show..

#BuhariShowUsNa.
#BuhariWhereIsIt??
#BuhariBringItOut.
#BuhariPleaseNa.
#BuhariBringBackOurCertificate.
Relax, don't worry come may 29 on his swearing in day he will show you

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by cjrane: 4:41am On Jan 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol....
I guess there is blackboard there to distinguish this was not a wedding party grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seems like Buhari forgot the name of his secondary school, but you remembered it. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please make your label bigger so that we can contact the school directly lol... grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by Adminisher: 4:48am On Jan 15, 2015
The certificate issue is low IQ. People are just for drivng votes for this man. Like a true aristocrat, the man is not even entertaining the issue as important. So let the inconsequential minions of the opposition make it a beer parlour topic, he does not care.
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by naijaking1: 4:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Nice picture, assuming it's real.
It showed someone looking like Buhari in:
a. Class 1
b. Class 2
c. Class 3
d. Class 4
e. Class 5
f. None of the above
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by Acidosis(m): 5:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Is this a certificate or what?

Is this madness or stupid i ty? ?

Who presents photograph in place of a certificate?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by OLADD: 5:08am On Jan 15, 2015
cbrass:

You are foolish, dull and mischievious. Why do you think like a nursery school pupil? Is there anybody in Nigeria that says Buhari did not attend a secondary school? Are school drop-outs not having secondary school pictures taken with their peers? So it's easier and sensible for Buhari to keep his secondary school cert at the expense of WASCE result? Daft brain!
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by OLADD: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2015
oziduru:
APC's presidential candidate Gen. Buhari has shared his throwback photo when he was a student at the Katsina provincial school.

Source: http:///7a9

OP, the more Buhari and his image managers try to do damage control, the more they rob mud on his face. It's appalling that Buhari could keep and guide ordinary photograph but cannot do same for a much more valuable secondary school certificate. What a shame!
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by edobor108(m): 5:20am On Jan 15, 2015
PDP and their foolishness,una say he no get certificate bt fear no let una carry d mata go court,since una no prepare to go court no need for him to show una he certificate
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by manuelzz(m): 5:32am On Jan 15, 2015
This Buhari has become an embarrassment to Apc and a pain in the neck of the masses. Wait a minute,could it be that he performed so poorly in school that while others where given certficates the school decided to compensate him with just a group pics? Just thinking aloud though #Buhariwhereisthycertipicate
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by NaijaOptimist: 5:34am On Jan 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Certificate will not work against dis man..lets bring back religion...dats our onli weapon o
But I go still vote GMB sha

Nothing will work against him.

Me and my household wants change.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by kestolove95(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

Nothing will work against him.

Me and my household wants change.

Sai Buhari.
why u dey gv pdp hrt attack na?
Re: Throwback Photos:Gen. Buhari When He Was A Student Of Katsina Provincial School by cbrass(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
OLADD:

You are foolish, dull and mischievious. Why do you think like a nursery school pupil? Is there anybody in Nigeria that says Buhari did not attend a secondary school? Are school drop-outs not having secondary school pictures taken with their peers? So it's easier and sensible for Buhari to keep his secondary school cert at the expense of WASCE result? Daft brain!

Do you have to insult me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Doctors Serve Notice On Indefinite Strike / Why Jonathan Will Get Majority Votes In South-west! / Criticising Buhari Over “president Michelle Of West Germany” Gaffe Is Ignorant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.